Ging

Your point of view~

"Why didnt you just say so over the phone?" I asked. "And why would he want to see me?" I said.

Hisoka shrugged. "I have no idea. Gon is definitely not awake though."

"Are we just going to sit here and wait for Ging?" Killua asked.

I didn't know what to do. "I....I never wanted to see Ging." I said.

"Hmm?" Hisoka and Killua said.

"I was never interested in finding him. I'm not now either. Why would he want to talk to me anyway if we haven't even met?"

Hisoka shrugged again. "I'm sure he knows all about you Y/n." Hisoka said.

"How?" I asked.

"Many ways." Hisoka smiled.

"Gon has been sending letters to Ging ever since you got here. Also, your mother could have gotten into contact with him." Killua explained.

"What?" I said.

Killua nodded.

We waited and waited but still no sign of Ging. "That's it! I am not waiting any longer for that man to talk to me." I said.

"What if what he has to say is important?" Killua said.

"I dont think so." I pouted.

Then we heard a deep voice as it came closer in the hospital. Then there was Ging.

"Y/n." He said.

I made a mad expression. "What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"Woah woah woah. Y/n, just calm down and let him speak." Killua said.

"What? Why? He's probably going to talk about just himself anyway."

"Its about your mother." Ging said.

"What?" I asked.

"Your mother went missing but I found her." Ging said.

"I could've found her on my own." I said.

"But did you? No, you headed back to Whale Island, leaving Gon and your mother behind when your mother could have been in trouble and Gon could of hurt by doctors here." Ging explained.

I looked down to my hands.

"Do you really care about Gon? Or your mother?" He asked.

"I do..." I said. "I wouldn't want anything bad happening to either Gon or my mother."

"Whh did you leave then?" Ging asked.

I hesitated. I didnt know.

"Listen Ging, I think that Y/n has just gone through alot and needed to get away so she could clear her head. She thinks everything that happened here is her fault when it isnt. If you're going to talk about this to Y/n, why did you leave Gon and Y/n behind? Because your precious hunter work was worth more?" Killua said.

"Killua..." I said.

"Hold on, did you guys forget that I am here too? Listen here Ging, but Y/n my friend and I've fallen in love with her. Do not put her in a sad position or I'm afraid I'll have to beat you up." Mallory tried to threaten.

"I dont have time for 5 year old girls to talk big to me." Ging said.

Mallory gasped. "I'm 13! That is it! You're getting it!" Mallory said as she walked up to Ging and started punching his leg. "You big meanie! Go away!"

"Stop trying and go home." Ging said to Mallory.

Then Mallory started balling her eyes out and ran back into my arms. "Y/n, your dad is so meannnnnnnn!"

"Who is this little girl and why is she so annoying?" Ging said.

Then Mallory started to cry louder.

"Mallory, would you like to grab some ice cream with me?" Hisoka said from out of no where.

Mallory looked up and saw Hisoka, she stopped crying and nodded.

Should I trust him? I'm unsure.

Hisoka grabbed Mallory's hand and walked away with her.

"But you do know if you try to do pervy things to me, I'll kick your ass. I'm more powerful than I look." Mallory said to Hisoka.

"Oh, is that right? I promise I won't do anything unusual." Hisoka said.

"The truth is Y/n that I did want to stay with you and Gon but I decided that I could of made your lives interesting by trying to find me. I set up two different challenges and I waited and waited for you to show up but you never did. Your mother send me a letter saying that you weren't interested in finding me." Ging explained.

"I did become a hunter but I never wanted to find you. It wasn't all that interesting to me."

Ging paused. "Your mother wants to see you. She's back at her house. That's the only reason I came here."

"You should go visit Gon." Killua said.

"This again?" Ging said.

"Yes! He is your son, you should at least pretend like you care." Killua said again.

I grabbed Killua's hand and we ran out of the hospital. I hoped to see mother again. When I knocked on the door, we waited for the doorhandle to turn and open. And when it did, my mother had the biggest smile on her face.

To be continued....

Thanks for reading!!!

There is only a few parts left to be written. I hope you guys are enjoying this story!