And How to End It

Your point of view~

Killua's lips are so soft and soothing. Warm. Comforting.

I haven't ever had my first kiss but other kids my age wanted to get their first kiss so badly.

Mallory walked upstairs to find me and Killua kissing.

She gasped. "Killua!" She said as she walked into the room and slapped Killua.

"Ow! Mallory! Just leave me alone! I didn't ask you to come here!" He said.

"No you didn't, I know that but I asked myself to be here. I won't be leaving in the morning. I'll leave once this thing leaves your life." Mallory pointed at me.

I was too tired to say anything. I was mad and sad.

"Mallory that's enough!" Killua shouted.

Gon stood awkwardly looking in the room. But then he shook his head and walked up to Mallory. "This is my house and this is my sister. You mean nothing to me and if you are going to speak to her like that, you can leave right now! I don't care if you're Killua's anything!" Gon said.

At that moment Mallory shut her mouth and looked at Gon.

"Very well." She replied with a smirk. She walked out of the room. "Thank you for having me, I'll best be on my way home now." She said to Mito. We heard the front door open and close.

"I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean for any of this to happen!" Killua apologized to both Gon and me.

"Don't sweat it Killua." Gon smiled.

"Man, she's crazy. On the way here, she told me she would die for me. I guess that's what all lovers say to each other. I don't feel the same way for her though." Killua said.

Then, I remember my friend's parents. Her father found out that her mother was cheating on him and her father killed himself. It was crazy.

"Wait." I said.

"Hmm?" Killua and Gon looked at me.

"Stop her!" I shouted as I got out of the room and chased after Mallory. The way she feels about Killua is enough to know that she would do something like this. She wasn't anywhere in sight. The back yard has a cliff. I ran to the back yard. There she was. Standing underneath the moon light.

She looked back at me. "What are you doing here?" She asked with a mad expression.

"Don't do this Mallory." I said.

"What? Not like he cares. Not like anyone cares." She said as she looked down.

I knew it. She's crazy enough to kill herself.

"Have fun with Killua." She said as she fell backwards.

"No!" I shouted. I jumped off the cliff after her.

"What the hell are you doing?" She shouted.

"Saving your ass." I shouted back. I grabbed her by her waist and brought her towards me. I brought out a yo-yo that I stole from Killua, and threw it and it wrapped around a branch. Since it's heavy enough, it should keep us in place but the branch could break and we could fall, then I'd have to use my nen to save us.

We stopped falling and stayed in place.

"W-What the hell you idiot!" Mallory said.

"Shut up! Don't say anyone doesn't care about you! Someone out there does. Even though we just met, I wouldn't want someone I know to just die because of me. You're the real idiot here." I explained.

Mallory looked surprised. Then she started tearing up. "I-I'm so sorry!" She sobbed.

I smiled. I looked up at the branch. It was about to snap but then, Killua and Gon looked over the edge.

"Is that my yo-yo? Y/n!" Killua said.

"Yeah! But now is not the time to be worrying about your stupid yo-yo. Just help us up!" I said.

"Alright." Killua shouted back
But whenever he went to grab the yo-yo and pull us up, the branch snapped. "No!"

Mallory and I were falling once again. She started screaming.

"Hold on." Killua said. "Gon stay right there and don't move." Killua jumped off the cliff and threw one of his yo-yos and it wrapped around my arm. It hurt so badly but it was a way to save us. Killua had another yo-yo and told Gon to wrap it around something. Killua was holding onto two yo-yos. One keeping us from falling and the other as an anchor. We stopped falling once again. "Gon! Go get Mito!" Killua shouted.

"O-Okay!" Gon went to grab Mito.

"I'm such an idiot! I didn't mean for you guys to get in this mess!" Mallory shouted as she wrapped her arms onto my neck tighter. "I-I'm so sorry!" She started crying so much.

But Gon never got Mito. Instead he used his nen to mature his body.

"It's okay! I know how to use this properly." He said.

"You better!" Killua said.

Gon grabbed the anchor and pulled us all up. Killua was up and he reached his hand downward reaching for my hand. Then Gon tugged a little to hard and Mallory went flying out of my hands into Gon's arms and I landed on top of Killua. I see. He meant to do that.

"I-I'm sorry Killua!" I said. My face turned red.

"No. It's fine Y/n." He said with a smile.

I got off of him and Gon turned back to normal.

"It's all my fault you guys got caught up in this. I'll leave. Thank you. Y/n." Mallory said. "And everyone else. I'm such a fool." Mallory said as she started crying some more.

"Nah. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have yelled at you." Killua said.

"It's not your fault. I jumped. Not you. I mean you jumped later but I was the first one to jump." She looked down.

"Stay here." I said.

"Huh? After everything I did, you still want me here?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said with a smile.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!!