Son and Mother

Your point of view~

"Are you serious?!" Leorio asked angrily.

Kurapika nodded.

"I swear...these people don't deserve to die! I will find this bastard!" Leorio said.

"Say...Y/n...does your mother own any animals?" Kurapika asked.

"No...why?" I asked.

Kurapika shook his head with a slight grin. "No reason."

"Do you think she could be the killer? Is that why you asked?"

"It was a thought but I don't think your mother would do such a thing." Kurapika shrugged.

Killua looked at Gon. "Gon...I met your mother. Why don't you want too?"

Gon made eye contact with Killua but stayed silent.

"Gon, she was really nice." Killua grabbed Gon by his shoulders and started shaking them.

"Killua..." Gon looked away. "I don't want too."

Killua stopped shaking him.

"Alright you guys, we need to get to the next crime scene." Kurapika said.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"It's-" Kurapika was interupted by my phone.

"Sorry." I said. I looked at it. "It's my mom." I said.

Kurapika nodded telling me I can pick it up.

I pressed call and put the phone up to my ear. I heard my mother crying silently. "Y-Y/n..."

"Mom? W-What's wrong?" I asked.

"Are you with Killua?" She asked.

"Yes, in fact in with my whole friend group." I said. "What's going on?"

"Y/n...there...is an intruder in the house." She said.

I put it on speaker phone for all of us to hear.

"Im hiding right now...I didn't even notice but they were here when you and Killua were here. I'm scared..." She said.

"Can you tell us what the intruder looks like? We'll also be there as fast as we can!"

"The intruder has black hair and is wearing a dress. She is going through the living room right now. She's looking for something."

"And where are you hiding?" I asked.

"I am hiding in attic." She cried.

"Okay Mom! We will be right there!" I said. She hung up and I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Killua, Gon and Illumi will go with Y/n. Leorio and Hisoka are with me." Kurapika said.

"Okay, we'll meet you there after you text us the location!" I said.

"Make sure you ask your mother about the intruder!" Kurapika said.

We began to run as fast as we could.

"You have no choice but you meet your mother now Gon!" Killua said to Gon.

"I still don't want too..." Gon paused.

We got there as fast as we could but once we got there, the intruder was standing on top of the roof and their face was hidden. The looked us in the eyes.

"Oh no you don't!" Killua said as he began chasing the intruder.

"Killua! Be careful!" I shouted.