Killer Clues

(Im gonna start adding pictures again :) )

Your point of view~

You guys caught up with Hisoka.

"So where are we heading?" Gon asked.

"To the lastest crime scene." Hisoka said with a smile.

"We aren't the police and we are not on the case! We can't just-" Killua began to say.

"Oh really? What if I was the person on the investigation?" Kurapika smiled.

"Huh?" We all gasped.

"What? I work over here sometimes. I catch only the worst criminals and this place had them all." Kurapika explained.

"That's wrong Kurapika. I've lived on this island for years and it's nothing like that." I said.

Kurapika looked at me. "Right. My apologies." Kurapika smiled.

Suddenly we all got into a car and Kurapika was the driver taking us to the latest crime scene.

"In a cafe?" I asked as we pulled up.

Kurapika nodded. "This victim isn't male though. She's female. She was dressed up as a boy then thrown into the girl's bathroom and killed there. Before investigating the body we thought she was a he but someone checked the body and it turns out this victim is a female." Kurapika explained.

"Oh. This killer knows what they are doing." Hisoka said.

"Shut up." Leorio said.

We all got out of the car and went  into the cafe and we're stopped by some police officers. "Hey kids you can't just walk in here." He said

"It's fine. They're with me." Kurapika said.

The officer apologized and let us all cross.

"How long ago was she murdered?" I asked.

"10 hours ago." Kurapika said.

"What all do we know?" I asked.

"He is a she, killed 10 hours ago, she took a blunt weapon to the head but we haven't found the weapon yet. Professionals say it was probably a baseball bat but no one came in here holding a baseball bat. She was tortured so she was most likely kidnapped before coming here then murdered in the bathroom."

"And no one noticed that a 'boy' was going into the girl's bathroom?" Killua asked.

Kurapika shrugged. "The place was pretty much empty. We had to talk to about 3 or 4 people and they said they saw nothing." Kurapika said.

Hisoka bent over to the body. "She's got cat hair on the back of her clothes." Hisoka said.

"How did you find that so fast?" Leorio asked.

"White cat hair stands out on black clothes." Hisoka said. Hisoka rolled up her pant leg. "She has cuts all over her legs."

"Looks like a knife but it could be anything like a razor." Leorio said.

We all looked at Leorio. "You're a doctor....can't you look at the body?" Killua asked.

"Huh? I need permission and it's not like I can much from a dead person." Leorio said.

"Please...." Kurapika said as he used puppy dog eyes on Leorio.

Leorio blushed. "S-Stop...fine I'll do it but it's not my job..." Leorio said.

"But you'll be more helpful." Kurapika said.

"Fine!" Leorio said.

We all exited the room and talked while Leorio was working on that.

Then I thought for a minute. "You  guys....I don't think there is one murderer. There's two." I said.

"Hold on what? H-How do you know?" Kurapika asked.

"Someone had to of noticed a boy going into the girl's room so someone must of been out here either creating a distraction or just nobody noticed. Here is the question...why didn't anyone notice? Did she even try to scream? No, after distracting, they went in to make sure she couldn't while the other person strikes. The cuts on her ankles? Someone....used nen..."

"You are making no sense Y/n. You're overthinking this so much." Kurapika said.

"No...I'm right..." I said. I paused. Are you sure someone checked the body Kurapika?" I asked.

Kurapika nodded.

Suddenly Leorio walked out, "Guys....our victim is actually a boy."

We all looked at each other. "What the hell is going on here?" I asked.

"I swear someone checked! I swear!" Kurapika shouted.

"But the victim is a boy..." Leorio said.

"There has to be two killers....and I'll explain why I think so." I said.

To be continued....

(Sorry some of it didn't make any sense and this part is so short and again I'm sorry it took forever to come out but I'm planning to make more. And please don't mind any mistakes!)