Splitting Up

Your point of view~

"I'm disappointed in you. Don't even remember me by my voice or whatever." His voice said.

His voice sounds very familiar but I don't know who it is.

"W-Why am I here? What are you gonna do to me?" I asked.

"I'm not gonna do anything to you. But I'm not letting you go." He said.

"W-Why?"

"I just want you to stay away from him."

"Who?!"

"My brother of course."

I believe he means Killua. Did Killua say he had a brother? I know he does but who?"

Then it instantly clicked, I finally figured out who he is.

"I know who you are now..."

Killua's point of view~

"Dammit!" I shouted. I was so upset that Y/n was stolen and she acted on her own.

"Killua, did anyone in the Phantom Troupe want anything to do with Y/n?" Gon asked

"Hmm?"

"You would assume so but are you sure that those clues are actually accurate?"

"What are you saying Gon? That a Y/n wasn't taken by the Phantom Troupe?" I asked

Gon nods. She only met two of the few and Hisoka isn't one of them. No one has seen her fight so they can't just ask for her to join them." Gon paused and looked down at his hands. "Some other person knows that the Phantom Troupe exist and used that to fool us. It is definitely some one she has met though. Most likely us too."

"Wait, how did they carve into those trees? Isn't it difficult to carve into those trees?" I asked.

Then Gon's expression looked shocked. "You're right. They would need something to carve into the tree. It can't be a stick."

"Wait. Some one tall and has black hair and someone she's met that we know..." I thought. "Needles. My brother's needles. Illumi!" I said.

"Huh? A-Are you sure? What would he want with Y/n?" Gon asked

"I'm unsure. There is a good possibility that he took her but I could be over thinking things." I said.

"I trust that."

"We should still ask Kurapika and Leorio for help just in case I'm wrong."

"I was going to ask no matter what." Gon said.

About four hours later, we arrived at Yorknew and called Kurapika and Leorio immediately. They found us about ten minutes later.

"You said Y/n might have been kidnapped but the Phantom Troupe?" Kurapika said.

"WHAT?" Leorio shouted.

"We found some clues and called you just in case but we've thought about it. The Phantom Troupe wouldn't leave such an obvious clue behind so maybe it's not them." Gon said.

"I don't care if it is or not, we need to find her." Kurapika said.

"Yeah. And teach that bastard or bastards a lesson." Leorio said as he made a fist and pounded it into his other hand.

"I also want to make sure this is clear. Killua and Y/n are dating." Gon said.

"Good for you guys. I'm proud." Leorio smiled.

"So if you don't think the Phantom Troupe has her, who do you think has her?" Kurapika said.

"I could be wrong but I believe my brother, Illumi, has taken her." I said.