Swimsuit

Your point of view~

I don't remember much but I had woken up in Leorio's arms. I was in front of Killua's house.

"She's waking up." Gon said.

I felt weak. "W-What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing happened." Leorio said. "Just a mini war."

"Why are we here?" I asked as I sat up slowly.

"No reason, let's just get home." Killua said.

Killua sounded angry. I didn't know what to do or say.

"Awwwwww man!" Gon shouted.

"Hmm? What's wrong Gon?" Killua asked.

"We totally forgot about Mito-san!" He shouted. "I'm in deep trouble!"

"It's alright, I'll explain to her." Killua said.

And so it was a long journey home, and I had remembered what happened. I was afraid to talk to anyone because it was my fault they had to come and rescue me.

"Are you alright Y/n?" Kurapika asked. "Well, I guess it would be dumb to ask, you were electrocuted."

"I'm doing fine now." I said.

"That's good." Kurapika smiled.

Whenever we arrived home, Mito-san had an angry expression.

"I-I'm so sorry Mito." Gon said.

"Where did you kids run off too?" She asked.

"We went to my house. Sorry, Mito." Killua said.

Mito sighed. "Well, you're all back now, I guess it's alright." She smiled. She hugged all of us. "You guys never told me you'd be gone for a few days, so I got so worried."

"It's my fault we've been gone for so long, Mito." I said.

"It's okay. You're back now."

We all let out a sigh. We headed upstairs.

"Thank you two for helping us out." Gon smiled at Leorio and Kurapika.

A few days later...

Kurapika and Leorio have left but came back today to visit, but today...

"Kids, we're going to go swimming today!" Mito said.

"What!?" I shouted.

"The weather here is always warm or very hot, so today, we're going to a water park."

"Hmm? There is a water park on Whale Island?" Gon asked.

"They've built a few months back and I've heard some pretty good reviews from it." She smiled. "Let's go swimsuit shopping."

No! I don't do good half naked in front of a bunch of people! Please don't let me go Mito-san!

Mito grabbed my hand and we walked to the clothing shop not to far away from home.

"What are some things, you and Gon might want for your upcoming 15th birthday?"

"Huh?" I said.

"May the fifth. It's right around the corner. What are some things you might want?" She smiled.

"I don't know." I sighed. "I don't really deserve anything."

"Oh be quiet. You do too." She said.

"I don't know Mito-san." I sighed again.

"I'll figure it out." She said.

And so, we've entered the swimsuit shop.

"Will Kurapika and Leorio be joining us?" I asked.

"Of course." She smiled.

Killua's point of view~

"Gon, help." I said.

"With what?" He asked.

"With what?!? Y/n! She's gonna look so cute in her swimsuit." I said with a red face.

"My sister is cute in anything." Gon said. "You're just not thinking about her other cute outfits and only her swimsuit. You pervert." Gon smirked.

"Huh?!? B-But I'm not a pervert!" My face turned even more red.

"We should get ready before they get back. You have a swimsuit, right?"

"Uh..."

"You can borrow my unused swimming trunks then." Gon said.

"Thanks." I blushed.

Your point of view~

We're finally done shopping. I feel dumb for getting a swimsuit that shows so much. I sighed.

"Do you know how to swim?" Mito asked.

"Yeah, I know how to swim." I replied. "I just don't like showing off so much skin."

"It'll be alright. We'll have the water park to ourselves because I asked if we can have a private swimming party."

"Why a party?"

"It's not celebrating anything, it's just for fun." Mito said.

"How big is this swimming park?" I asked.

"It's huge. We'll have only part of it. There will be other people on other sides of the park but only the six of us on one part."

"Wow. It's been a while since I've been swimming."

Mito smiled.

We've made it home and the boys were already in their swim trunks. I ran to the bathroom to hide my red face from looking at Killua. And I put on the green two piece. I slipped my street clothes on over my two piece so I wouldn't reveal my two piece right away. I walked out of the bathroom feeling really uncomfortable already.

"Where is your swimsuit Y/n?" Gon asked.

"Underneath my clothes." I said.

"Okay." Gon said.

I closed my eyes. My face turned red again.

"Are we all ready to go?" Mito asked.

"Yeah!" Gon and Killua shouted.

"Kurapika and Leorio are outside waiting for us."

Leorio and Kurapika were already in their swim trunks too. Mito had her clothes over her swimsuit too.

And so, we looked like a big family walking to the water park.

Then we saw,

"Gon, Y/n, where are two going?" Hisoka asked.

"Uhhhh." Gon paused.

"Who are you sir?" Mito asked.

"I'm friends with your children." Hisoka said.

"Actually, their not mine, I just take care of them." Mito said.

"Are you going to the water park? Please let me go with you!" He said.

"Huh? Why?" Gon shouted.

"I want to go swimming. But I don't wanna be in front of a large crowd because I'm shy. Let me join your little party."

Gon sighed. "Mito?" He said.

"I guess their is room for one more."

"How about another?" Illumi came out of nowhere.

"No!" Killua shouted.

"Why not?" Illumi asked.

They didn't want to say that I was kidnapped by Illumi in front of Mito.

Gon sighed even louder and longer. "Mito?"

"That's fine with me." Mito looked confused.

And so, Illumi and Hisoka walked in front of us and we finally arrived at the water park. I gulped.

Time to show off my skin. Embarrassing.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!!