Gon's Awake

Your point of view~

When I woke up in the morning, Mallory wasnt here. I couldn't find her anywhere. Killua was still sleeping so I decided to wake him up.

"Killua..." I said as I poked his adorable face.

Killua moved just a little but he was still sleeping.

I smiled. It would be fun to prank him. I ran to grab a marker. I opened up the black marker and was about to draw on his face when...

"Dont you dare think about doing that." Killua said.

"Hmm? You're awake?" I asked with a smile as I closed the marker.

He smiled. "Where is your new girlfriend?" He asked.

"That's why I came in here to wake you up. I dont know where Mallory went." I said. "And she is not my new girlfriend."

Killua chuckled. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down on top of him. I blushed as I lied on top of him. "K-Killua...why did you do that?" I asked.

"Mallory is finally gone." He said.

"Killua, we need to find her." I said. I got up off of him.

Killua made his pouty lips and sat up. "I'm tired though." He complained.

"I thought you could stay up for 3 days straight." I smirked.

Killua pouted again.

"You dont think Mallory was sent back here to spy on me do you?" Killua asked.

Then I thought that it was a possibility. "We still need to find her even if she is."

"What if she already left and went back home?" Killua asked.

"I dont think so." I said.

"Why?" Killua asked.

"When I first met her...she was all over you. But yesterday...she seemed alot more happy to see me. I don't think she would be around me more than you." I explained.

Killua nodded. "You never know. Only one way to find out."

I went back to my room.

We left the house on a search for Mallory.

We ended up finding her at a toy store.

"Mallory? Why are you here?" Killua asked.

"Hmm? I thought you would know that I'm extremely childish and like toys. Especially dolls!" She said. "I couldn't find any toys in your house so I decided to find the nearest toy store."

"Why didnt you wake me or Killua up?" I asked.

"Well because you looked like and angel when you slept. I couldn't wake up that adorable face of yours." She blushed.

"And why not me?" Killua asked.

"Isnt it obvious? You dont like me and you would of been extremely mad if I woke you up." Mallory said.

"I'm mad now because you didnt leave a note or anything. Y/n was worried that you just left us without saying anything." Killua explained.

"Wait...Y/n was worried about me?" She asked.

Killua nodded. "But it doesn't mean anything. We would of been happier if you left."

"Killua!" I said. "Mallory...just next time wake me up, okay?" I smiled.

She felt a little embarrassed. "Okay." She replied.

Then Aunt Mito called my phone. "Hello Mito!" I said.

"I just got a call about Gon...they said he was awake." She said.

"What?" I said. "Me and Killua will go check it out."

"Be careful...please." she said.

We hung up and I looked at both Killua and Mallory. "Gon's awake." I said.

We headed out to go find Gon. Mallory was coming with us. And we arrived shortly afterwards. But Gon...was still in a coma.

"Hello, Y/n, and Killua." Hisoka said.

I turned around to see Hisoka. "Hisoka?" I said.

"Its been a few days." He smiled.

"Is Illumi with you?" Killua asked.

"He'll be back soon." Hisoka said.

"We got a call saying Gon was awake..." I said.

"Wait...who is this hottie?" Mallory asked.

Hisoka frowned and stood back a little.

"Hmm?" I said.

"His name is Hisoka. Be careful around him Mallory." Killua said.

"Oh my...he....he's absolutely gorgeous!" Mallory shouted. Her face turned red. "Oh but don't get the wrong idea, I still love you Y/n."

"Yeah...I called and said Gon was awake." Hisoka said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because someone else wanted to see you." He replied.

"Who?" I asked.

"Well...your dad of course." He smiled.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!