Q&A

Hai! Welcome to the Q&A!

Question 1-

What made you want to write this story?

Well, my sister was in love with Killua after she watched it but that is only partially the answer. Killua was actually the reason I started watching HxH and ended up liking Kurapika instead, but I had this idea in my head saying what if I wrote a story when Gon had a twin sister? It just randomly popped in my mind one day. And honestly, I didn't think I would get this far so thank you for making this story get this far!

Question 2-

How old were you when you watched HxH?

I was 13 I think...or 12...I think I was 13 though. I'm 15 now, turning 16 in August. :)

Question 3-

Your favorite character?

My favorite character is Kurapika. Yes, Killua got me interested in the show but, Kurapika is kinda underrated, not only that, he has an amazing personality and he is badass. I thought he was a female when I first watched the show and I was so confused. But I have grown to love him.

Question 4-

Other animes you watch?

Omg, I love The Seven Deadly Sins, it is in my opinion, the best anime, well my favorite anyway. Some of you noticed my profile picture is Meliodas. I also watch My Hero Academia, Attack on Titan, Seraph of the End, Fruits Basket, Blue Exorcist, Noragami, more in my bio, in which I recommend all of these animes.

Question 5-

Who is your favorite Seven Deadly Sins character?

I'm so glad this question was asked. King, I love him so much that I am jealous of Diane because of it. I just want to give him a big hug! I love his power and his love for Diane too! Plus, he is so relatable.

Question 6-

Who is your favorite character from Assassination Classroom?

Um...well....you see....I haven't watched it yet...b-but I plan too! Please don't kill me! I thought Nagisa was a girl...

Question 7-

What is your favorite video game?

I have lots of favorites. But, my favorite is probably Danganronpa v3. I don't know if anyone here is a Danganronpa fan but yeah...I also love the Last of Us...and GTA IV...Red Dead Redemption...Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls...lots more.

Question 8-

Have you watched Tokyo Ghoul?

Nope. I started it a long time ago but I never finished it. Maybe I should try watching it again?

By the way, leave animes here for me to watch if you want :)

Question 9-

Who is your favorite Hisoka or Machi?

Well...I don't know...honestly, I don't like Machi all that much and Hisoka is just scary. But if I had to choose, it would be Hisoka. Sorry Machi.

Question 10-

What is your favorite drawing style?

Well, there are many so I really don't know.

Question 11-

Did you know you are loved by your fans?

I had no idea. I didn't even know I had fans. But if you are one, thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me. I'm an introvert and it is so hard for me to talk to people, and it is my dream to either become an anime voice actress or an English teacher. I'd be a cool English teacher, not a snotty one. I don't have many friends either and I was so nervous to publish stories on here. And I'm very sensitive but if I get a rude comment, I try to ignore, sometimes it bothers me, sometimes I just laugh at it but that's the way of life and I need to get used to it.

Question 12-

Insta or tiktok to follow?

I have both, unfortunately I do not post on tiktok, however I do post on insta. You can follow me on insta (gonwiththememes) maybe some of you already follow me...(which if some of you know my insta, you might not believe me but yes that is my embarrassing Instagram account)

Tiktok is a little weird, unless you like Danganronpa, (nagitos.foot) which I need to get on tiktok again, it's been a few weeks. I downloaded tiktok as a joke and here I am totally obsessed with it.

Author's note-

I need friends so if you want my snap, comment and I'll message you. Sorry I'm very introverted and shy to just put it on here. So if you want it, just comment or message me.

I'd like to know your favorite part of the story, either a certain part or chapter or whatever. I hope I made you guys laugh, or smile. Did you guys like Mallory or Milo? I tried to give Mallory character development, did it work? Milo, I honestly didn't care about...yes to say that about my own character...

Anyway, again, thank you all, also if you seen mistakes in the story it's because I didn't read it over which I should probably start doing sooo yeah.

Thank you, I love you all! If you want, check out more of my embarrassing and cringey stories! Bye!

(Fyi, I read over this part)