Gon

Your point of view~

I woke up in a hospital bed. "W-What happened?"

Killua was sitting next to me with a good grip on my hand but he was sleeping with his head down on my hand. I smiled.

"Killua?" I said as I poked him.

Killua put his head up. "Y/n."

"What happened?" I asked.

"You probably shouldnt tell her." Hisoka said standing in the doorway.

"But I want to know." I said.

"Is it good for your health? Probably not. You need to just worry about getting better."

"I fought you didn't i?" I asked.

Hisoka smiled. "You were strong. Stronger than I expected."

"Let me guess, i passed out?" I said.

Killua gave a little head nod. He looked so worried even after I woke up.

"Hisoka, please leave. I want to talk to Killua alone." I said.

Hisoka smiled. "Yes ma'am." He whistled when he walked away.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"Oh....only for 24 hours. Y/n..." Killua said.

"Yes?" I said.

"They arrested Milo but my mother got away. And your mother is in serious condition and nobody is sure she'll make it out alive. I'm not sure what happened to her." Killua said.

I sighed.

"But your dad stopped by." Killua said.

"Ging?" I asked.

"Yes. I dont know how either Bisky or Ging heard about Gon but they did. Bisky is still here. Leorio is visiting Kurapika again and Gon still hasn't woken up." Killua explained.

I grabbed his hand tighter. "I'm sorry Killua. I couldn't control myself. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I just felt so much fear and anger." I said as tears started to stroll down my face.

"Dont cry. Please." Killua said wiping a tear from his own eye.

Then Leorio walked in. "Hey, Y/n, you're awake." He smiled.

"Hey Leorio." I said. Leorio looked at Killua in a 'did you tell her everything' kind of look.

Killua nodded.

"I'm sorry you guys. I just dont know what to do now. This is all my fault. I just wanted to have a good time with Killua on his birthday. But Something bad had to happen to all of us." I cried.

Leorio sat on the end of my bed. "Its not your fault Y/n. You may say it is but it isnt. You had no idea that this was going to happen. No predicting it. You should eat something."

I nodded.

A few days later, Kurapika and I were let out of the hospital. I was hoping to find Ging there but he never came to see me. My mother is still unknown and Gon is still in a coma.

"We'll visit him every once in a while." Leorio smiled.

I nodded with a small, sad smile. I kissed Gon on the forehead. "We'll be waiting for you." I said.

Leorio took us all out to eat.

"I make a toast to Gon!" Leorio lifted up his glass.

We weren't drinking alcohol because of course we were underaged but we had soda.

We all lifted up our glasses for Gon.

I missed him so much and still felt very guilty. I didn't talk much.

"Y/n?" Killua said.

I looked at him.

"Come with me." He said. He grabbed my hand and walked with me outside the restaurant and we sat behind the resturant looking up at the night sky. "Nothing is your fault. I know you feel guilty because I feel the same way. Gon is like my brother. He's my very first friend. I could never betray him."

I felt like I was about to cry. "But...I didn't spend much time with him. I only split you two apart more. I hurt him and put him in this place." I explained.

Killua grabbed my hand. "Nothing is your fault. Its Gon's damn fault for following us in the first place. And you could take me half way around the world and we could be there for the rest of our lives and I'd never forget him." Killua said.

I gave a light smile.

"I love you guys so much. I'd never want to hurt you guys. Or betray you." Killua said.

"You'd never betray us because we'd keep finding you and putting you back in your place Killua." I said. "You can count on us, your friends."

Killua smiled. "I know."

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!