The Phantom Troupe Members

Your POV~

I just got off work and it was a long day. I sat on my bed and let out a big sigh.

"Rough day?" Gon asked.

"You bet." I replied.

Killua then burst open the door with a thrilled look. He seemed to be out of breath. "Gon! Phinks and Feitan are on the island!" He said.

"Huh? W-Why?" Gon asked.

"How the hell would I know?" Killua said.

"We should figure out what they are looking for." Gon said.

"Huh? Gon, do you know how dangerous they can be?"

"Yeah! But they won't attack us." Gon said.

"And how do you know?" Killua asked.

"They said they wouldn't."

"I-I'm sorry, but who are Phinks a and Feitan?" I asked

"They are part of a dangerous nen using group called The Phantom Troupe. Kurapika is having a lot of trouble with them at the moment but he's strong so I bet he'll beat them." Gon said

"Wow." I said.

"We're gonna see what they want." Gon said.

At that moment we got a call on the radio.

After we helped a person on the radio we went searching for Phinks and Feitan.

Then we finally found them.

"Phinks!" Gon yelled

Phinks turned around. A blonde that isn't so good looking and tall turns around and the one next to him is Feitan, a short, black haired guy that would be cute if he cleaned himself up.

"Gon?" Phinks sounded surprised.

"What are you doing here?" Gon asked.

"I was looking for Hisoka. The boss wanted me to take him back."

"Hisoka isn't in the Troupe. What does your boss want with Hisoka?"

"Stay out of it Gon." Killua put his hand on Gon's shoulder.

"I'm not for sure what he wants but I heard he was on this island. Do you know where he is by any chance?" Phinks asked.

"Let's just look without interruption Phinks. These kids are a waste of our time." Feitan said.

"Who is next to you Gon? She looks like you. Related by any chance?" Phinks asked.

"My twin sister." Gon said

"Oh. You never told us about a twin." Phinks smiled.

"I never told you anything." Gon said. "Go find Hisoka, just leave my island alone. And if you hurt anyone..." Gon paused for a moment then put on a scary face. "I'll have to kill you." Gon's bloodlust was too much.

"Oi! Gon! Let's go!" Killua shouted.

Then there was laughing. We all turned around to see Hisoka resting up against a tree.

"I've missed you Gon. And those words that had just fallen out of your mouth, just made me miss you more." Hisoka smiled.

"Shit!" Gon shouted. Gon slapped his face with both of his hands. "Wait! Why are you on this island Hisoka?" Gon asked.

"Hmm? I travel alot to meet new rivals and challenges but I doubt anyone on this island knows how to fight. Especially with nen." Hisoka said still smiling. "And you Y/n. You have just as much potential as Gon."

"Huh?"

"Hisoka, please just come with us, you're wasting out time and the boss awaits." Feitan said.

"Oh? Chrollo huh?" Hisoka's smile just got one hundred percent scarier.

"Just come on." Feitan said.

"Yes sir." Hisoka said. "So long Gon and Y/n. I hope to fight the both of you soon enough." He said.

"What? Who the hell said I wanted to fight you?" I said quietly to myself.

Phinks, Feitan and Hisoka had vanished from our eyes.

"Killua! Gon! Y/n!" Kurapika shouted. He was running up from behind us. "Help me catch that dog!" He said.

"Huh?"

There was a mini dog running around our legs.

"Hey! Get back here!" Killua shouted as he began to chase it.

I began to chase it too.

Gon helped too, along with Leorio and Kurapika.

Then suddenly Killua and I collapsed into each other and the next thing i know, we were both on the ground and Killua was on top of me.

"Eh!" Killua's face suddenly turned all red." A-Are you o-okay?" He asked as he quickly got off of me.

"Yeah." I said.

Killua put his hand out. I smiled and grabbed it as he pulled me up off of the ground.

"Are you alright guys?" Gon asked, running over with the dog in his arms.

"Yeah." Killua said.

We gave the dog back to his owner and since Kurapika and Leorio were still on the island, we invited them over and made some tea.

"Kurapika." Gon paused.

"What is it Gon?" Kurapika asked.

"Phinks and Feitan were here to get Hisoka and bring him back to Chrollo. Do you know why?"

"Hisoka and Chrollo were wanting to have a fight using nen before I used my judgement chain on Chrollo. They finally found an exorcist for the chain so Chrollo is most likely free now to fight. I'll have to deal with him again soon but now isn't the time to worry about it." Kurapika explained. "Also, I seen Killua on top of Y/n outside. What happened?" He smiled teasingly.

"Eh? It's not what you think! W-We just bumped into each other and that happened!" Killua shouted.

I couldn't help but laugh. After I started laughing everyone else did but Killua.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!!

(Sorry it's short again! I'll make sure the next chapter is longer and full of more Killua and you moments!)