Mallory is Back

Your point of view~

Three months have past and still no word about my mother. Gon is still in a coma. I've gotten used to it but I am waiting for the day when Gon wakes up. Killua and I went back to Whale Island and left Gon on my island. Mito was speechless when we told her about Gon. None of us knew how to react. Hisoka and Illumi disappeared somewhere. But today isn't a normal day...

"Y/n!" Mallory shouted with a big smile on her face. She gave me a huge hug.

"Mallory? What are you doing back?" I asked with a small smile.

"I came back to give you a proper thank you. I was such a jerk. And I'm so so so so sorry! I decided that I dont want to be an assassin anymore so I'll stop pretending to love Killua. I think I've actually fallen for you instead." Mallory said.

Killua was shocked. "Eh!? Y-You were pretending to be in love with me?!" Killua asked.

Mallory smiled. "Sorry Killua. I couldn't let myself not fall in love with you and fail our parents orders. But I decided to be like you. My eyes finally opened when Y/n saved me." She explained.

"Mallory...how old are you?" I asked.

"13." She smiled.

"And your parents are forcing you to marry Killua at this age?" I asked.

She nodded. "But I'm in love with you now."

"But she's dating me Mallory." Killua said. "You can't have her."

Then Mallory grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house. "I made plans for us today if you're not busy." She said. "Please? Killua can come with us."

I gave a sigh and smiled. "Sure."

"Yay!" She shouted with joy. "Come on! First we are going..." She was interrupted by Killua.

"Hold on Mallory. Why did you suddenly come back?" Killua asked.

"I told you. To give a proper apology to Y/n." Mallory smiled. "You got a problem with that?"

Killua sighed. "Don't do anything stupid."

"I won't. I promise." Mallory. "Wait. Where is that other boy that looks like you Y/n?"

"Gon? He is in a coma in a hospital." I said in a sad tone.

"Are you two twins?" She asked.

I nodded.

Killua grabbed my hand.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Mallory asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. Let's go." I said.

"Yay! First, we are going out to eat! Like usual."

I smiled. Mallory dragged me and Killua behind her as she ran really fast.

After we were done eating, she took us to some hot springs. Killua was separated from us since he's a boy.

Mallory put the towel on her head. "Ahhhhh. This water feel so good." She leaned her head back and blushed as she looked up at the sky.

"You still love Killua right?" I asked with a smile.

"Huh? What makes you think that?" She asked.

"You still jumped off that cliff." I said.

"That is the reason I'm here. To give you a proper apology Y/n. Killua...I was in love with him at one point but he showed no interest in me. When I searched for him, I thought I failed my parents so that's why I got upset and jumped." Mallory explained. "I think I'm in love with you now. Ever since you didn't hesitate to jump after me."

I smiled. "When I first met you, I thought you were a brat and now I can't believe how much you've changed. I'm amazed."

Mallory blushed even more. She hid her face. "T-Ths water feels good right?"

I smiled and nodded.

After we got dried off and got dressed, we found Killua.

"About time. I got out about an hour ago." He said in an angry tone.

"This date isn't yours anyway Killua." Mallory said. "You're just the third wheel. Now come on."

I started laughing. "I'm sorry Killua." I wiped a tear from my eye.

Killua looked offended. "Y/n. You're still my girlfriend."

I nodded. "Obvisously."

Mallory took us to get our hair done too. "Look! Isn't my hair adorable?" She asked as she flipped her curled hair.

I turned my chair around and showed off my curly hair. "Yeah it does Mallory." I smiled.

Killua blushed so much his nose started bleeding a little. Mallory blushed. "Oh my gosh. Y/n. You look so cute! I just want to hug you!" Mallory shouted.

I could see how jealous Killua was. Mallory paused and we both looked at the blushing Killua. "I...I want a hug too."

I smiled. I got up and gave Killua a big hug. "Of course you can have a hug." Mallory gave us both a hug and shouted, "Group Hug!"
Killua was being suffocated by Mallory and me.

Later that day we headed home. "Do you two think I could stay here?" He asked.

"Hell no! You stole my girlfriend away from me!" Killua said.

Mallory chuckled. "I'm sorry Killua. You're a lucky man. She's just so cute I couldn't help myself. I'd like to go out again someday just like today." Mallory exaplined.

"Of course you can stay. I heard it's going to rain later tonight. I dont want you to get rained in while heading home." I said.

Mallory blushed. "I'll sleep in your room!" She gave me a hug and didn't let go of me.

"No. No. No." Killua said. "You'll sleep in your own room."

"Awwwww man! But I wanna sleep with Y/n!" Mallory said.

"No!" Killua shouted.

Mito walked outside. "Oh, Mallory. Welcome back. Will you be staying with us?" She asked.

Mallory nodded. "I'm gonna sleep in Y/n's room!" She blushed.

Mito smiled. "I dont see a problem with that. I love your hair you guys." Mito said.

When we turned around, we seen Killua on the ground. "Why...can I nod stop you?" Killua was dying of jealousy.

We laughed. "Its okay Killua." I smiled. "I promise."

"Now I know how you felt when Mallory came the first time." Killua said.

I chuckled. I grabbed Killua and helped him up. Mallory still wouldn't let go of me.

"Let's go inside." I smiled.

Gon. I'm having fun right now. But I still miss you so badly.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!