chapter 2 - dont touch my nipple ears

My oversized hoodie isn't so oversized on him, and my boxers hug his muscular thighs. We didn't even try to fit him into any bottoms I have. He's eating at the moment.

He glances up at me.

"Take a picture and it will last longer." He suggests, mouth full.

I apologise and look elsewhere.

"Chan." He eventually says.

"Pardon?"

"My name. It's chan." He nods to me.

"Oh." I nod back.

--

"You can sleep here." I gesture to my bed.

His face scrunches, puzzled.

"Then where will you sleep?"

"On the couch? Where else?" I shrug. He scowls at the bed for a few moments.

"Why? There's plenty of space on the bed."

"Because. We don't know each other. Why would we share a bed?" I answer awkwardly.

"You bathed me." He says, monotone.

"But-"

"You actually saved my life. You bathed me and were openly staring at me during dinner. It's okay to sleep within a foot of each other." He shrugs, "plus I like to cuddle."

"No. Not happening." I shake my head and walk backwards.

"Bull." He sniffs.

--

"Chan?"

"Hm?"

"Are all hybrids this... Snuggly?"

He just chuckles and hugs me tighter to his chest. His arms are currently wrapped around my chest and arms, successfully restraining me from leaving.

"Yes."

Oh.

--

I find it hard to fall asleep, surprise surprise.

He is quite the opposite, though.

Hes spread eagled on the bed, belly down. His arm and leg are over me and his mouth is wide open, snoring. Very relaxed.

That's it. Sorry chan, you're a sweetheart, but I've gotta leave.

I get up, successfully removing his arms from me without disturbing his sleep.

As I walk out of the room, though, I hear whimpers.

I glance back, and he's curling in on himself, face now tensed up and scared or worried looking.

I walk back over and sit on the bed.

He whimpers again and my heart jumps.

"It's okay, chan." I whisper.

I hesitantly run my hand through his hair, but his face relaxes, so I keep going.

Eventually, I see his cute ears and wonder if they're as soft as they look.

I hesitantly stroke one, and he sighs in his sleep.

I move down closer to the bottom of his ears, but his hand catches my wrist.

"I didn't know you wanted that kind of relationship." He says, still laying as if he was asleep and eyes still closed.

"W-what?"

"Darling, if you touch the base of my ears, it's very similar to nipple stimulation. Don't tell me you were trying to..." He sits up with a groan and smirks at me.

"N-no! I don't know much about hybrids at all!" I protest, holding my hands up.

He looks surprised.

"Really? Didn't you keep me here to adopt me?"

"Of course not!" I gasp, "I would never!"

He looks hurt, but only for a split second before his face hardens into a neutral mask.

"Oh." He lays back down and turns away from me.

"Wh-what? Did I say something wrong? Chan, I'm sorry for touching your ears and for what I said. See what I mean? I don't know anything!"

He doesn't respond.

I groan and lay down as well.

--

Oof these are pretty written so I have nothing to say down here

Uh, take my hybrid chan fanart

I have an art book if you want more 😊