chapter 17 - money money money

--
Agust's p.o.v

The doctor comes out to talk to us.

"He's fine, but his arm needs to be in a sling until it's completely healed. Most hybrids don't like that, so they rip it off. You need to watch him."

I roll my eyes. My Chan is smarter than that.

"And the ferret and the cat?" Changbin asks.

"That's in the veterinarian department. Check with them." The doctor nods and walks away.

Changbin stands up, groaning and holding his stomach.

"Let's go." He grabs jisungs hand.

"W-wait!" I call, standing us as well, "I'll take you guys."

I slip my hand into changbins.

"Wait..." Jeongin takes his collar off and puts it on jisung, and seungmin does the same for changbin.

"For extra security."

Changbin thanks the boys and tugs us away.

"Yes, can I see the cat and the ferret?" I ask, giving my I.D.

I just did a load of paperwork, so this better work.

It does.

I pull the guys in and sit in a corner of the room while they reunite.

There's two handsome hybrids sitting on an operation table with paper dresses on. Luckily, woojin grabbed more clothes.

Jisung hands them the clothes and they get dressed.

"Changbin hyung, jisung hyung..." A deep voice that doesn't match the boys' face rumbles out of the ferret.

They both go to the boy and hug him, their hands cupping his face and stroking his hair.

"Yeah, hey guys!" The other one, minho, grumbles.

I get up and go to him.

"You're the one that helped channie, right?" I ask, reaching up and brushing his hair out of his face.

He leans his face into my hand and nods,

"You must be agust. I also presume you're my 'owner' now?" He asks.

I laugh, "yeah."

Suddenly, I'm pushed out of the way and the ferret is all over the cat.

"Ji-ji sung! You pushed agust- yes, I love you, too-"

Jisung pushed minho down, attacking his face with kisses all over.

Felix blushes and turns away.

Changbin rolls his eyes and pulls them apart.

"There we go." Jisung fixes his hair.

Minho doesn't say anything, blushing.

--

Late that night, everyone was discharged.

"I'm closing the cafe tomorrow." I tell woojin.

He insisted on the extra four hybrids staying with me because my house is bigger.

--

"...and you guys will sleep here." I lay out the last blanket.

Thanks to woojin, I had a few air beds and we know which apartment we want to rent.

The alleycats and the cute ferrets are instantly cuddled together and asleep on the beds.

I'm so luck nobody was too hurt. Speaking of which, I haven't had a chance to really check on Channie.

I go over to my beloved boyfriend and cup his face.

We make eye contact, and I feel frozen.

"I love you." He says, and I feel it through my bones and veins. 

"I- I love you, too..." I mumble, pressing my lips to his softly.

His good arm wraps around my waist and he kisses along my jaw softly.  I sigh and lean my head on his shoulder as he works up and down my neck.

"Want to go to bed now? Its been a long day."

He hums, nodding

--

after days and days, our lives calmed down enough for a routine to occur.

wake up everyone, get everyone ready, go to the cafe to eat and work, check if seungmins owners are offering a prize, go home, fall alseep on the couch.

it was nice, though cramped.

One day, after weeks of this, seungmin finally found something.

"hyung!" he ran out of the kitchen of the cafe, sliding onto my lap, " i found it! i found it!"

he shows me the notice. the amount of money is ridiculous, yet more than enough.

"i cant believe it!" i grin, "seungmin, its happening!"

he hugs me tightly, "our dream is coming true!"

--

Lol almost out of pre written chapters...

Well

I'm worried for my sanity

I just whispered 'its feet licking good' to myself and then giggled for like 10 minutes straight...

Yeah yeah

Anyways take this cute boy

His name is Min and I love him and I want him to marry me