chapter 33 - Ah SPRPRISE LAST CHAPTER BC IM OUT OF IDEAS

--

~three months later~

"Okay, okay..." I reassure a new hybrid who just got a job at the cafe, "Now pour the cream in slowly..."

The shy cat hybrid did as I said, making a perfect shape in the coffee.

"Yeah!"

we high five.

"thanks for the job opportunity, as well, Hyung." The cat hybrid says, hugging me.

"don't thank me, kiddo." I smile, rubbing his back, "Thank Channie hyung. he's the one who made all of this come true."

Chan perks up from his spot at the door, holding it open and greeting people.

our cafe has grown huge in the last few months, so huge that we're looking at a new place possibly to hold more people and employees.

most of the new employees are hybrids, though a few are the hybrid's owners who want to spread the word about hybrids.

the cat perks up and turns around, waving at chan.

chan nods back and goes back to work.

--

We moved apartments as well, seeing as three or more people in my small apartment at once was overwhelming.

We moved into the same apartment complex as Woojin and the boys, for conviniency issues.

we ended up in the apartment across from them, unfortunately, which means we essentially gave them twice the space to run around and wreak havoc.

We also bought a huge bed, so there was enough room for chan to be on his new laptop (he's been working on something with changbin and jisung for a while but they won't tell anyone what it is), me to read, and minho to nap without us being on top of eachother.

Woojin would make sure we eat dinner together just about every night, because we had all essentially become a family.

jeongin and seungmin also loved taking advantage of our huge bed and neighboring apartments, as we always woke up with at least one of them sprawled across all of us or eating our food.

jisung, Felix, and changbin were also over a lot, for Chan's secret project and because they missed being around minho. minho acted like he could care less but his face always gave away how much he liked hanging out with them.

woojin and hyunjin mostly kept to themselves except for when hyunjin wanted to practice makeup on me or force the others to dance with him, which was a night- long escapade. Seungmin and him clung like glue whenever they were around.

My life had changed so much is the last half a year.

--

okay so I'm really bad at finishing books.

request any oneshots from this book you want to see because after this I'm not going to write it anymore, losers.

🎉 You've finished reading Stray kids Hybrid AU | B.C x Male Reader| okay x L.M.H as well | [COMPLETED] 🎉