chapter 23 - minho flufff

--
chans pov.

"hey, we decided that today, you, minho, and changbin are all taking the day off!" i tell my sleepy boyfriend, him cutely rubbing his eyes with his fists as i pull on my work clothes.

he cocks his head slightly, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"but channie, i wanna be with you~" he whines.

i smile, going to hug the boy to my chest.

"i know, baby, but minho hyungie will need your emotional support, and you want to suppourt him, yeah?"

he nods, pouting.

"so take today off. besides, ill make it worth your while once i get home, okay? get dressed and we'll go to the dorm."

--

leaving my boy at the dorms was the hardest thing to do, letting woojin drive us to work.

"do you think theyll be alright?" i ask anxiously.

"he doesnt know where we live, hyung." felix places a hand on my arm.

"i still dont want to trust luck." i whimper.

--
agusts pov

i konked out on the couch for another hour before im awaken to a tired minho throwing a pillow at me.

"agust." he says, squinting at me with a disgusted look on his face.

i look at him for a few moments, then go back to sleep.

"god danmnit, you big lump." he kicks me.

i flick him off and turn the other way.

"come cuddle with me. im having nightmares." he orders, shaking me harshly.

i grunt, lifting my arms up.

if he wants to cuddle, hes gonna have to carry me.

--

"yah!" i complain as he throws me over his shoulder

he hits my butt and keeps walking to his room.

hes in the bottom bunk with a blanket hanging down over the opening.

he lifts the blanket up with one arm and easily tosses me in.

i pout, but as he climbs in, i succumb to the warmth of his skin on mine.

cuddling channie is softer, with loose hugs and lots of petting.

with minho, its much different.

hes holding me tight against his chest, his surprisingly muscular arms taught around my waist.

he wears a white tshirt and grey sweats to sleep, and his arms are really warm.

i blush as i press my face into his shoulder.

"thank you." he sighs, closing his eyes.

--

we wake up later, maybe 11 ish, to the smell of bacon cooking.

he wakes up first, gently shaking me awake.

"food." he croaks.

i hum, holding my arms out again.

this time he carries me like a baby, my legs wrapped around his waist.

"minho hyung." chanbin greets, "and our favourite human..." he plyfully coos, pinching my cheek as minho seats me in one of the bar stools.

he puts a plate of bacon and eggs and toast in front of me and tells me to eat.

minho sits next to me heavily, still looking tired.

"mmh-" i make a noise, pushing my jam-covered toast at him.

he glares at me, and i stick my tongue out at him.

he rolls his eyes and takes a bite.

i smile, satisfied, and go back to eating my own food as changbin gives minho his plate.

--

we stay home all day, watching movies and messing with eachother.

at this point, im laying in changbins lap with one leg up on the back of the couch and the other in minhos lap.

changbin keeps trying to kiss my cheeks, and i keep stopping him jokingly.

"yahh~ agust-ah! stop being like that~" he whines with a pout on his lips.

"Leave Agust alone~" minho grumbles, grabbing my collar and yanking me up, centimeters from his face.

I flush, and he smirks,

"So pretty~"

"Yah!" I push him away, "I'll tell channie hyunggie on you!"

He laughs, pushing me back down with an 'oomph!'.

--

Chan's POV

Work was weird without Agust. We were slower and the pastries weren't as good, but woojin hit me when I told him that.

Felix seemed anxious, and jisung tried to help, but the poor ferret was just as concerned.

Hyunjin was the only thing holding the other two together.

Seungmin and jeongin we're running around, making up for the missing waiters and I was trying to help in the kitchen. Hyunjin was with the ferrets every few minutes, stroking their ears and holding their hands.

The air was tense, the whole day, as if we were holding our breath for something, but it never came.

--

"Channie!' agust immediately ran into my arms, "you're home!"

I hug him back, but grimace at his smell.

"You smell like cat." I tell him, rolling my eyes.

He swats my shoulder, going to jeongin to hug him,

"It's your fault."

--

Hey! I'm super busy and out of it lately. Forgive me??

I just wanna make sure this story isn't bad. I'm super proud of it. It's my baby!

Nyways take this