chapter 22- d-dont call me that!

--

I'm escorted out first, the two tall boys completely covering my frame.

Getting to the car was easy ; I was almost afraid they were pulling a prank on us.

I get in, turning to Felix.

"Felix. What's happening?"

The poor boys eyes were wide and terrified looking.

"Last time hyung was like this, I was getting into changbin hyung's jacket pocket to run from JYP. I don't want to almost die again."

Hyunjin whimpers at the name.

"What now?" I ask, shaking.

I look back to the exit, but I don't see anything.

"Where'd they go?"

--

Minho's P.O.V

"Stop right there, Pussycat." i hear him purr.

i grit my teeth and do as he says.

though i was powerful in my old life, hes twice as much. if i dont listen to him, who knows what'll happen.

"heres my little slut. did you miss daddy?" he growls, stalking around me and the two men next to me.

"shut up and dont call me that." i clench my jaw so hard my teeth ache.

"tsk tsk tsk, baby boy, dont talk to daddy like that. do you want to be punished?"

"sooyeon. stop calling yourself that and leave us alone." i say, struggling to not stutter.  he always makes me so nervous.

jisung is trembling, but it doesnt feel like hes scared. probably pissed off.

"stop playing and get to the point. what do you want?" i finally grit out.

"oh, nothing more than my kitten back." he slinks, trailing his fingers down my face slowly.

"you know very well that we're over. im not coming back."

"why not, baby boy? i gave you everything. Sex, Drugs, Food..." he trails off, making me flinch.

"you also gave me bruises, scars, trouble and fleas. i left to make a better life for myself, Sooyeon." i say, borderline whimpering.

"he what?" jisung asks, stepping forward.

"sung!" i stop him, throwing out my arm.

he falls back into place.

"aw, pet, youre still mad about that? you know what- i bet i know what it is. its that little cheeto next to you, isnt it?" sooyeon chuckles, sizing jisung up.

jisung growls lowly.

"jisung. shut it." i order.

"yes, hyung." he says, quietly.

Sooyeon laughs.

"You top? bullshit. youre such a cute bottom, panting and begging for more with everything dripping down your fa-"

i punch him square in the jaw.

"shut up!" i yell, and he smirks, holding his face.

"but baby, now that i found you again, i wont let you go." he stretches.

"bullshit. leave, now." i order.

"aight, aight, but ill be back for you, baby." he raises his hands, slinking away.

as soon as hes out of sight, i collapse, but jisung and changbin catch me.

"hyung!" they chorus.

"im fine, just- give me a sec." i breathe heavily.

--
Agusts p.o.v

The boys get in the car, minho looking numb. Jisung worries over him, and Changbin looks downright murderous.

"What happened?" I ask, laying my hand on changbin's arm

He waves me off,

"Later. I think minho wants to go home"

I nod, putting the car into gear.

--

"-and that's what happened." Jisung finishes relaying what happened, lightly stroking minho's ears.

Minho is asleep, but still looks worried. We're back the the boys' apartment, and chan had been with seungmin, jeongin, and woojin hyung.

"Why won't people just leave me and my family alone?" Chan growls, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me tight against his chest.

Hes so frustrated, I just want to take his burden.

"Thank you for telling us, Ji." I ruffle the ferret's hair.

He smiles and squishes his eyes cutely.

--

Back at our own apartment, I stress myself out.

"Channie, what if he comes for minho? What if he takes minho away from us? What if he shows up in the cafe and attacks?" I whine, rubbing my face into his shoulder.

He rubs my back and shushes me.

"Shh, baby, shh. It's all going to be alright, I promise. We've been through a bunch; what's one more thing, huh?" He kisses my forehead and slips his hands up the back of my shirt.

He drags his fingers over my back and I whimper, reveling in the feeling. I get goosebumps where his fingers touched.

He catches my lips and sighs.

We lay on the couch like that for a while, just kissing and cuddling.

I've only just got this family, and I'm not letting go any time soon.

--

Hshshs

This was my last prewritten chapter so buckle up for long breaks!

Also,  I've had a bad week and haven't written anything at all..

So if I seem a bit sarcastic and snarky,  that's why