chapter 27 - literally just fluff

--

The ride was silent, and long. I felt bad for kissing minho, but chan had assured me it was okay.

When we got to the apartment, I went to get out but chan stops me.

"Let me carry you."

He comes around quickly and Picks me up gently.

Minho follows behind like a sulky teenager.

When we get to the door, chan pauses.

"I need to unlock it-"

"Give him to me." Minho Says, already wrapping his arms around me.

"Guys I can walk- you were the ones fighting-"

Minho shakes his head, shushing me,

"Nobody can hurt you if you're in our arms." Is all he says before walking me into the house.

"Bathroom." Chan pats Minhos back.

We go to the bathroom where I first cleaned chan up.

"I don't need a bath-" I start to say, but the thought of scrubbing all of the filth off of me sounds lovely. All the places I was touched and held by those monsters start to burn.

I nod, and chan starts the bath while I sit on minho's lap and hide my face in his neck.

Minho rubs my back, and I feel better.

"It's all good now. We'll let you bathe now." Chan says, and minho slides me off of his lap.

I panic a bit, but chan grabs my hand,

"Do you want me to stay? Close the curtain and I'll be right here, okay?"

Minho huffs and leaves the room.

"uhm... Is he mad?" I mumble.

"Baby, don't worry. I'm sure he's okay." Chan rubs my arm.

--

He closes his eyes so I can get in the bath.

The bath was long, because I couldn't get sooyeon's hands off of my face and my wrists, or his lackeys off of my hair or waist.

I was close to having a panic attack when chan put his hand in the tub too, holding mine.

"It's all okay." Chan rubs his thumb over my knuckle.

"Thank you. "

--

After I was clean and dry and clothed (in Chan's hoodie), we went out to the living room. Minho was already in the shower, and chan was next, so we watched movies together while we waited.

I layed my head on Chan's shoulder while he carded his fingers through my hair and massaged my legs.

--

"I'm done." Minho says as he comes out in some clothes chan lent him.

"Okay. Take care of our prince, please." Chan said as he went to get a shower.

I blush and minho laughs.

"Cute. Here, scoot so I can hold you." He says, already sticking an arm under my legs.

--

"Are you mad?" I ask after a few minutes.

"For what? The kiss?" He asks.

I nod sheepishly.

"No, baby. I promise. I'm just mad that I couldnt stop sooyeon sooner. I had to wait until the lackey's claws we're off of you." He promises, pressing kisses to my forehead and cheek.

"Oh. Okay." I nod, blushing even deeper.

"In fact, I quite enjoyed the kiss." He purrs, fingers trailing across my collarbone.

I shiver and gasp, hitting his hands away.

"Y-yah! Stop teasing me!"

He snickers and dips his head down to kiss my neck playfully.

"Stop!! It tickles!" I shriek as I try to get away from his tickling fingers and lips.

He chuckles and lets up after a few minutes, me on my back and him propped up over me.

"I'm just glad you're okay. You mean so much to me and the rest of the guys. Thanks for everything." He nuzzles my neck gently.

I blush and hug him so his face is buried in my chest.

We relax like that, falling asleep.

--

GUYS DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, 2 THINGS ARE HAPPENING.

FIRST, WHERE MY #SLAPSOOYEONSQUAD AT?

SECOND, YOU LITTLE GREEDY KITTENS WANT THIS TO BE A POLY FIC-

TO SETTLE MY MIND, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A CHARACTER QNA.

Leave your asks here;

Kim woojin:

Bang chan:

Lee minho:

Seo changbin:

Hwang hyunjin:

Han jisung:

Lee Felix:

Kim seungmin:

Yang jeongin:

Rei Agust (y/n or the main character):

Sooyeon:

JYP:

Author:

And anyone else I may have missed:

--

Also big thanks to -_avesatanas_- for giving me motivation to write!!

You should go check out their fanfics, as I star in two of them as the cool best friend. *flips hair*

Just kidding haha but really, they're really good at writing.

Love you guys!

(Also if you want me to make fanart for this book, give me requests here:)