Heading Over to the House | Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing across the room. I groaned as I got off the couch to go answer it. I had fallen asleep on my couch last night after coming home from hanging out with the boys. I tried to watch some Netflix and catch up on a show, but it seems I dozed off.

     As I reached my hand down to pick up my phone I realized it was an unknown number, I hesitantly picked up anyways.

     "Hellooo?" I asked in a confused voice, wondering who would be calling me.
     "Aye. It's Harry. I got your number from Freezy" Harry spoke through the phone. I sighed in relief that it was someone I know. Cause let me tell you I've had a problem in the past with a dude constantly calling me, when I had never met him before.
     "Oh hey Bog what's up?"
     "Are you gonna be ready in about an hour and I can bring you over to the house and meet everyone" Harry asked knowing I might take a while to get ready.
     "Yea thanks. I'm glad you didn't call right before, cause I just woke up" I said laughing into the phone.
     "But I'm sure you still look pretty enough to go out" Harry said into the phone.

     "LORD, HARRY. stop flirting over the phone!" I could hear Lux yelling in the background which made me laugh again.
     "I'm not flirting for god sakes, I have a girlfriend. But I'm still gonna tell a girl when she's pretty" Harry spoke back to Lux not minding that I was still on the call.
     "Well thank you Harry I'm flattered. I'll see you lot later"
     "Bye Aria" Harry said as I could hear a faint "Byeee" from Lux as I hung up.

     I went into my bathroom to put a little makeup on so I wouldn't look like a zombie. Just a little concealer and mascara to perk my look up. I then went into my bedroom to change into something casual but still presentable, since I was meeting new people later.

Time skippy

     My attention was taken away from my phone as I heard a knock at my door. I grabbed my small backpack and skipped to the door being in a good mood.
"Hello boys!" I said with a big smile on my face and doing a cute little turn in the doorway. They all said something along the lines of hello as I gave them all a hug except for Freezy.

"Awww no hug for me" Freezy said with a fake frown on his face.
"She was in a good mood mate. Didn't want your face ruining it" Some boy I hadn't realized before said.
"Does this suffice Cal" I said while giving him the tiniest and quickest kiss on the cheek.
"OYYYY. GET SOME FREEZE" Ethan yelled starting to walk towards the lift.

"By the way, hi, I'm Tobi" the dude I didn't recognize from earlier finally introduced himself to me.
"Hello Tobi. So I assume you're part of the sidemen then?" I asked. I'm pretty sure Harry had mentioned him before.
"Yep. And the nicest one of them all" He said as he moved out of the way for me to enter the lift first.
"Oooo what a gentleman" I said as we both laughed slightly. While in the elevator I decided to post the picture I had taken earlier while getting ready on my Snapchat.

     Skippity Bobbity

     Skippity Bobbity

     We arrived at the new sidemen house and Ethan let us in unlocking the door.
     "AYEEEE. WELCOME" I could hear someone yell from another room. It sounded like Simon. Since I found out about the group Harry and Ethan were in, I'd watched a few sidemen videos. Although I had seen a few random ones before anyway, because who hasn't.

     Simon walked into the room and greeted all the guys while I stood behind them being very quiet.
     "And this here... is Aria" Tobi said while everyone moved away so Simon could see me.
     "Helloooo" I said quietly while waving with a small giggle.
     "OY. You seemed cool until I looked down and saw your converse. Worst shoe EVER" Simon said exaggerating.
     "Aye allow it you mong" I said laughing feeling quite comfortable around Simon since he seemed nice.
     "Here lets go find the others" Ethan said gesturing me to hop on his back. So that's just what I did. He held on to me tight as he ran around their new house in and out of rooms looking for the remaining boys.

     As he ran back into the main room we spotted one of the boys who must have gotten past us some how. I'm pretty sure that boy was Jj. Ethan ran over to the couch and dropped me down as I playfully hit his arm whining about how he could have accidentally dropped me on the floor.

     "Who's she? Pretty peng" I could hear Jj say quietly to Simon as me and Ethan were laughing about together.

     "Hi Jj!" I turned around on the couch to look at him standing next to Simon holding a water.
     He looked quite surprised that I had heard what he said.
     "Oh. Hehe hey" He said before taking a sip of his water.

     It had been a little while later and a man named Josh and his girlfriend Freya had walked out to join us. Simon's girlfriend Talia had also shown up, and can I just say she was absolutely stunning.

     Apparently we were just waiting for someone named Vikk. It turned out I knew exactly who the boys were talking about. I had been subscribed to his channels for a while now. He was really one to hustle with the whole youtube thing.

     As he walked in the room his attention was immediately drawn to me as I turned my head to look in his direction.
     "Woah wait, you're Aria aren't you?" Vikk asked walking over towards me.
     "The one and only. Well not really but you get it. And I know you're Vikk." I said to him enthusiastically.

     "You know who I am?" Vikk asked with sort of a surprised but yet confused look on his face, and it was pretty cute must I say.

     "Yea of course I do. I've been subscribed to you for a while now. I like your style" I said as he sat down on the couch next to me.

     "That's actually dope, cause I've been subscribed to your gaming channel for a while now" Vikk said completely surprising me.

     "YOU HAVE A GAMING CHANNEL!" Freezy yelled listening in to our conversation.
     "YEA I DO YOU NOSY BASTARD" I yelled back at him as a joke.