Helping a Cal | Chapter 27

It's the day after we arrived home, and I haven't been over to see the boys since. Harry had stopped by my flat once, but it was only to pick up a hoodie he had previously left over. I know it's only been a day away from them, but I'm used to spending so much time with them that it seemed quite odd.
     My attention got taken away from my computer when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID to see Freezy's name.

     "Hello Freezy" I said after answering the call and putting the phone call on speaker.
     "Actually it's Harry. Cal wants to film a video with you but didn't want to ask himself" Harry explained to me.
     "Oh hi Bog, what type of video" I asked Harry.
     "I think he's planning on reading your Instagram dms" Harry explained to me briefly.
     "Tell him I'm down to do it, I'll see you lot in a few minutes" I said before I hung up the phone and attempted to get ready pretty quickly.

     After putting a little bit of makeup on, I headed up to the boys flat to help Freezy get a video out.

     "Hey fuckers!" I yelled as I opened their flat door, which they had stupidly left open.
     "Hi Aria!" I heard Lux yell from his bedroom. "Cal's in his room!" He again yelled. I looked around the room to try and see if I could spot Harry, but he didn't seem to be out here. I walked up their stairs and over to Freezy's room, and when I entered I noticed Harry sitting on the bed playing a game on his phone.

     "Are we ready?" I asked as I sat down next to Harry and watched him play his game.
     "Yep, just about" Cal explained as he set up his camera and got a good angle. "Okay. Let's start" he said clapping his hands together.

He did his intro for his video, and before I knew it I was handing my unlocked phone over to Cal.
"Okay so let's see these Instagram dms" he said with an excited tone in his voice.
"woah woah woah. Why've you got dms with Jake Paul!" Cal said loudly trying to make it dramatic.
"Called him a pussy for not wanting to fight Gibber! What else you joker" I told Cal back, which earned a slight laugh from Harry.

"Makes sense, makes sense" Cal said as he continued to scroll through. "Miss Aria has weeks of dms with Mr Commentary Memeulous?" Cal asked me with a confused look on his face.
"We're good friends, that's all" I said shrugging my shoulders. "I even give him title ideas for his videos. So I'm the mastermind behind them" I said pushing my hair over my shoulder in a sassy way.

"Your dms are boringgg! Let's spice them up" Cal said scrolling back up and clicking on a dm conversation I had with Will.
"Wait why Will! He's gonna be so confused" I said laughing while Cal thought of what to send.
"Should think about leaving your ting for me" Cal said out loud as he typed it and pressed send.
"Nooooo! Now I'm gonna have to show Mia and Will this video" I said acting fake annoyed, but laughing nonetheless.

We continued to film the video with Harry spectating, as well as giving Cal some ideas of what to do or who's dms to look at. After we filmed, Cal brought the camera up to Harry to do a quick bit for the video.

"How do you feel about all those dms with boys Harry?" Cal asked Harry while putting the camera in his face.
"Jealous" Harry said turning towards the camera and making a fake sad face.
"Woahhh Bog is jealous!" Cal exclaimed to the camera in an exaggerated way.
"I wish I had those guys in my dms" Harry said, finally bringing the joke out. Which made us all start laughing.

Later in the night Cal still continued to get vlog footage that he would be posting the next day, while me and Harry sat together by his setup and played FIFA. Lux was home previously but had left to go out with his girlfriend for the night.

"I can't believe you're so bad" Harry said to me after we finished playing.
"I haven't played in a long time. Give me some slack boy" I said to him as I jokingly punched him in the shoulder.

My phone dinged in my pocket and I pulled it out to look at the notification. It was a text from Jj asking if I was free right now. I smiled down at my phone and went to go reply, but before I started typing, Harry spoke up.
"Is it Jide?" He asked me bluntly.
"Oh uhm, yea" I said shortly.
"What's up with you two right now? Like. What are you guys?" Harry asked me as he brought his foot up onto the chair and started messing with it.
"I'm not really sure, he says he quite fancies me though, and I think I fancy him a little" I replied to Harry as I looked back at the text and just texted back,

'at Harry's for the night. Tomorrow night is free :)'

"Oh, well make sure he doesn't hurt you. I don't want you to get hurt by any dude" Harry said, looking down at his foot.
"If he does, you'll be the first person to know. Then we can jump him together" I told Harry with a big smile on my face. We both stood up and I leaned in to hug him. I gave him a big bear hug and he actually ended up picking me up and running with me towards the lounge.

"Harry! Put me down before I murder you!" I yelled at him.
"Okay" Harry simply said, dropping me down on the sofa.
"Oh you jerk" I said reaching up at him and pulling him down onto the couch with me. He laughed as I continued to jokingly hit him in his chest. As we both calmed down, we laid down on the sofa together and watched some random show that was on the tv. I guess you could say that we were basically cuddling, well yea, it was definitely cuddling.

"Do either of you have any tape" Cal said entering the lounge, we both just turned out heads towards him but didn't move from our spot.
"Well this isn't my place so I don't" I told him.
"By my setup I do" Harry replies to Cal.

"Okay. Thanks" Cal said, staring at us for an extra second before walking out of the main room.
Harry started to doze off but his phone next to him dinged with a text notification, and then another, and another. His phone was already facing up next to me so I decided to read them.

From: FREEZY BOY
OKAY! GET IN BOG
Wait no!
YOU HAVE A WHOLE GIRLFRIEND BRO

Shit.

"Harry. I'm gonna go" I said, which brought him out of his soft sleep. I stood up and grabbed my jumper, bag, and headed towards the door.
"Wait why" Harry said ruffling his hair, with a confused look on his face.
"No reason, just want to be home" I said before opening the flat door and walking out.

If Katie knew anything about what we were doing and the way Harry's been acting around me recently... She'd be pissed