Jide's Quite the Fun One | Chapter 8

As I waited for time to pass by, I decided to watch the new Sidemen video that came out. Let me tell you, Jj really had be fooled in the beginning making me think he was going to be the best, he was still adorable at the beginning when he wasn't overwhelmed by the baby. I swear Harry was using their baby just as a rag doll, it made the video funny though.

I finished putting on my jewelry as I heard a knock at my flat door.
"Coming!" I yelled from my bedroom as I grabbed my bag and ran to the front door. I opened up the door to reveal Jj, but obviously I knew it was going to be him. He was dressed up pretty nice too. He looked... expensive, more expensive than I've ever looked.
"Hey" I said as I got closer to him and gave him a hug. He wrapped his arms along me too in a hug, but rested them a little bit lower than probably most people would.
"Hey shortie" Jj said looking down at me and then taking one of his hands away from my back to ruffle my hair.
"Aye, so starting this night out with bullying me I see" I said as I pulled away from the hug and fixed my hair.
"Exactly, there's no better way to start it than with that" Jj said laughing as we began to walk to the lift together.

     Jj and I ended up at a semi-fancy restaurant together. Although apparently this was only one of his ideas for what we could do tonight. I think he's planning on taking me to a few other places too.

     "We need to do a collab soon for either my channel or yours, my fans WON'T stop asking for you" I said with a giggle as I took a sip of my drink.
     "Why not a video for both" Jj said with a smirk as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest in a chill way.
     "You're just saying that cause you wanna spend more time with me than just one video. I know your games Olajide" I said mimicking his leaning back and arms crossed over my chest.
     "Hehe yea you got me, but there ain't nothing wrong with wanting to spend time with you" Jj said smiling.

     "Jj can you take a picture for me pretty pleaseee. I actually look good tonight" I said with puppy dog eyes as I held my phone across the table waiting for him to say yes and to grab it.
     "Yea of course I can, and by the way you look cute every day mug" He said as he grabbed my phone and held it up to take a picture. I did a pose so it would look like the 'offguard' type of picture, but everyone still knew it wasn't.

     "See. Gorgeous" Jj said as he turned the phone around towards me so I could see the picture he took.
     "Thank you. And thanks for taking the picture hun" I said with a smirk on my face as I grabbed the phone back from him.
     "Are you posting it now?" He asked me as he tried to look over the table over to my phone.
     "Yep. Just trying to think of what caption I wanna put with it" I said as our waitress came over to our table with the bill, which Jj nicely payed all of. I thanked him for paying for the meal. I mean based off of how well I know Jj, I figured he would pay for it, but you never know.

     "Ooo. Okay I got a caption now, be prepared to like my insta post you nob" I said as I started to write out the caption.

 Okay I got a caption now, be prepared to like my insta post you nob" I said as I started to write out the caption

Ariella: he invited me so I made him pay
15283 Likes 3482 Comments

Ariella: not like it hurt his bank account tho lmao 💰
User1: Oop I wonder who she's with
User2: @ User1 omg same 😓
Behzstagram: Sugar daddy vibes??
Vikkstagram: cute <3
User3: Aahgh I'm so happy for her. Is she on a date Awhhsgahwh
KSI: aye pic creds you mug!!
Ariella: @ KSI oi okay okay
Ariella: Pic Creds @ KSI 😊

"You just want pic creds so people know it's you I'm with. Gosh you bum" I said rolling my eyes as we both got out of our seats and ready to leave.
"Of course. Want all those boys to know I get more pussy than them" Jj said laughing pretty loudly.
"Oh shut up, you're not getting any pussy from anyone right now" I said as I rolled my arms and punched his arm.

We walked around downtown London with each other. At one point Jj had tried to hold my hand but I had accidentally rejected him. He slowly and shyly started to swing his hand closer to mine as we walked and talked. Although me being oblivious, when he brushed his hand up against mine, about to hold onto my hand, I moved my hand to point over at a building and talk about how cute it is. After that he hadn't tried to hold my hand.

We began to walk past a bakery and I looked into the window at all the gorgeous looking sweets. I could smell all the delicious cupcakes, bread, donuts, and all much more that they were selling inside. Jj watched me as I looked into the window as we walked by.

"Let's go in and get something" He said as he stopped walking and turned towards me.
"Oh no. It's okay we can keep walking" I said not wanting to get in the way of anything he had already planned.
"Nonsense. We're getting something. Come on" Jj said as he then grabbed my hand and leaded me into the bakery. The smell got even stronger as soon as we opened the door. I had never smelt something more delicious, other than maybe my grandmas own bakery. Her owning one definitely gave me a soft spot for baked goods.

"What do you want. I'll pay" Jj said as he pulled out his wallet.
"But you already payed for dinner" I said as I took my attention away from all the sweets and turned to look at him.
"I know. But I want to pay for you" Jj said with a smile on his face.
"Fine. But I'm gonna pay you back one day" I said as I went over to look at my options.

I ended up getting a red velvet cupcake which was one of my favorite things ever, Jj got a glazed donut for himself, and we also ended up sharing a chocolate donut together.

He was really spoiling me tonight, and I can't lie, I liked it.

We continued to walk around the city and just being dumb with each other. Sometimes older people would give us really weird looks when we would laugh really loud, but we couldn't care less. At one point he gave me a ride on his back and he ran through the streets. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time and people were definitely judging us. Jj had met a few fans too which I didn't mind taking the time out of our night for him to say hello. I found it really sweet.

It was around 12am when we decided to head back to the Sidemen house. At first I offered to get myself an Uber and head back to my flat, but Jj said that it's so late I might as well come over to theirs so that I'm safe.

When we walked up to the house and opened the door I had just gotten Jj to laugh pretty loudly. So I'm sure most of the boys could hear him as we entered. I knew I was right when I heard Josh.

"Oh hey Jj where you been, you've been gone forever!" Josh said pretty loudly as he walked out of the kitchen over to where we were. "Ohhh you're with Aria. I understand now" Josh said with a smirk as he began to walk over towards his room.
"Hi Aria, I'll talk to you later hopefully. Gotta lot of editing at the moment" Josh said right before he closed his door.
"Oh okay. Bye Josh" I said giggling.
"Let's go hang out in my room" Jj said as he started to walk and I followed him.
"Wow already, moving so fast Jide" I said in a joking manner.
"Oh shut up mug. You know I didn't mean it like that" Jj said as he turned around to look at me and grabbed my hand walking pretty fast.
"I don't really want many of the boys to know you're here right now, I just kinda want you to myself tonight" Jj said as we entered his room and he sat on his bed.

I walked over to his bed and flopped myself down on it sighing.
"Thank you for tonight Jide. I had the best night I have in a while. Me and you make a fun pair" I told Jj in a meaningful tone as I moved my way over to him on the bed and gave him a warm hug.

Jj and I sat in bed together as we watched a bunch of horrible movies together and laughed making fun of them. I had my head rested on his chest with his arms wrapped around me. He truly made me happy tonight, and I'll remember it forever