Brynn the Bitch | Chapter 16

"Oh, hey Jj! Who's this!" I said continuing to walk over to him and this girl who was attached to him.
"This is Brynn. She's my date for tonight, as you could probably tell" Jj said as he looked over at her. Brynn had long sleek gorgeous blonde hair and an amazing body I could only dream of having, along with her beautiful green eyes which looked me up and down and gave me a deadly glare as her eye caught mine. She gave me a very fake smile and whispered something to Jj before pulling him away from me and towards the kitchen. My eyes followed Jj as he was pulled away by this girl I'd just met.
"Sorry" Jj mouthed turning his head over his shoulder for a split second, before turning back around.

I turned my attention to where I had left Harry, only to see him gone, and me left alone without knowing who to talk to. I walked over to an empty wall and leaned myself up against it just watching everyone else having a nice time while I felt left out at my own party. I had seen a few people I would have liked to talk to, but they were already doing their own thing and I hated to intervene.

"What are you doing over here by yourself. This is YOUR party you know!" Freya said loudly as she walked over to me, Josh following swiftly in her footsteps.
"Well everyone seemed to be having fun so I didn't want to join in and ruin it!" I told Freya as I looked over again at all the people in my flat.
"Most of them literally came here to have fun with YOU! Now come on let's get a drink and dance" Freya grabbed my hand with her left and Josh's hand with her right, and dragged us over to the drinks.
"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!" People yelled as I had five shots lined up in front of me and downed all of them. I wiped my lips off after and raised my hands up in victory letting out a huge cheer.
"Now let's go!" Freya said excitedly as she grabbed my hand, leaving behind Josh this time, and made her way over to our temporary dance floor for the night.

Me and Freya danced together and all up on each other, until Josh pulled her away for a little them time. Being left alone once again, I spotted Vikk over in my lounge sitting on the sofa with a girl next to him, who was obviously trying to flirt with him. As I walked closer I could process that Vikk was turning her down and the girl walked away quickly with a scowl on her face.
"So what was that about" I said as I sit down next to Vikk and turned my body to face him
"Just some girl. She was trying to chat me up, but I wasn't really feeling it" Vikk said as he looked over to where the girl was now, trying to hit up another dude.
"I swear I've seen her with a bunch of dudes tonight. Must be looking for a one-nighter" I said with a giggle as I watched her being ignored by the current victim.
"I wonder how many she's asked already. Probably the whole party" Vikk said before he looked back over to me. I could feel his gaze on me so I turned back around to him too and gave him a smile.
"You're always pretty chill at these parties. I like that of you" I said as I gazed around at everyone else going wild but quickly turning back to Vikk.
"Yea. I mean I know how to go wild, but I just prefer to have a good time being casual. Especially when I have to record a bunch the next day. A hangover is definitely not needed" Vikk said, making me laugh the slightest.
"Oh I feel you on that one. I recorded whilst having a hangover once, worst decision" I said laughing as I leaned myself into Vikk.

Me and Vikk stayed on the couch alone for a while, me and him talking while I had my back leaned up to his chest and we just chilled.
"I brought some motherfucking drinks boys!" Ethan yelled as he walked over towards us. I grabbed two of the alcoholic drinks he was holding and handed one to Vikk.
"Oh uh thank you, but no" Vikk said as he went to go give Ethan the drink back.
"Hey hey hey. Just have a little fun and just have one drink. I'll make sure you drink water so it doesn't effect you a lot, promise it" I smiled my innocent smile at Vikk.
"Only cause I trust you'll take care of me" Vikk said with a smile looking straight into my eyes, right before he took a sip of the drink.

I spotted Jj alone by the drink and decided it was the perfect time to go and talk to him. I'd been wanting to hang out with him all night, but that Brynn girl was like a parasite attached to him, she must have been using the loo right now or something.
"Jj!" I said walking quickly up to him and giving him a big hug. He hugged me back and picked me up off the ground a little making me squeal.
"I've barely seen you all night. Where've you been!" He said smiling down at me, seeming genuinely happy that I was around.
"Oh, I just didn't want to interrupt your time with that girl" I said smiling as I looked around to see if she was in view, which luckily she wasn't.
"That doesn't matter though. I would have ditched her anytime to come talk to you, if I would have known that's why you weren't talking to me" Jj said as he still looked down at me and had a look of pureness in his eyes, which was rare.
"I know, I know. You're a great friend and I'll remember that from now on thank you" I said pointing finger guns at him.
"You'll be my #1 girl from now on, remember that. Except for my mom" Jj said doing his laugh I genuinely loved. He brought me in for another hug but before it even lasted two seconds I felt someone grab my shoulder.

"Uhm. Excuse you. I think it would be best if you stopped getting all up on my date, I'm pretty sure he doesn't like the smell of fish" Someone said behind me as I pulled away from Jj and turned around, and low and behold, there stood Brynn.
"Oh sorry, not excuse me. Excuse YOU! This is kind of my party and this is my friend okay" I said looking at her with a death glare so hopefully she would leave me alone.
"Yes. Your party that he brought ME to. Because he actually finds me attractive" She said as she flipped her hair over her shoulder making her bounce a little bit which made her super fake boobs slightly bounce.
"Maybe attractive for a hooker, sure" I said rolling my eyes as she scoffed at my comment. She definitely was gorgeous, but her outfit also did scream hooker.
"I can't fucking stand bitches like you! They always think that they're the shit and can get whatever guy that they want! Well news flash BITCH, he doesn't like you, and nobody else does either! Why do you think nobody's been talking to you all night!" She spat the words at me in maybe the harshest tone I've heard out of girl.

*SMACK*
Next thing I knew she had a red hand mark on her face and my hand stung from the contact it had just made. She held her hand up to her face where the mark was and looked down at the floor, only before picking her head back up and turning towards me and not saying a word.
"ARIA WHAT THE FUCK!" Jj yelled from behind me. "What she deserved i-" I said as I was turned around talking to Jj but was abruptly stopped by someone grabbing my back of my head and slamming it down onto the edge of the counter.
"FUCK!" I could hear Tobi yell as the music stopped and I could hear his footsteps running over towards me. I layed on the ground not wanting to move, the pain was intense, especially since I wasn't used to being in pain.
"Jj! Get that girl the fuck out of here!" Simon yelled as I could also hear people getting ushered out of my flat by Josh, Ethan, and Gee.

My eyesight was blurry and I was barely able to see. Although it didn't matter, because almost immediately after, my eyes were closed from the pain. I could only hear the chaos that was happening around me and feel someone, presumably Tobi, leaning my head up onto their lap. I reached my hand up to my pain filled forehead and wiped it with my pointer finger. I felt something wet and immediately knew the one thing it could have been... blood.

WHEW. MY FIRST A/N for this story
Here's a little bit of a longer chapter for ya. You might not be able to tell but it's only like 500 words more lol. Anyways...
Drama boys

Thank you for all the reads by the way. Makes me really happy and warms my heart :)