Green vs Yellow Team | Chapter 26

I was woken up by a bright light shining through the windows and into my face. With a short yawn I opened my eyes to be confused on where I was at the moment, only to remember I was in Jide's room. I turned around expecting to see him next to me, but he was nowhere to be seen. I checked my notifications on my phone and then slowly got up walking towards the mirror in his room to look at myself. My hair was slightly messy and my mascara from the day before had created a tint of black under my eyes. I walked to Jide's bathroom to wash the black off, along with combing my hair with my fingers. Finally I decided to head into the lounge to see if anybody was home at the moment.

     I opened the bedroom door and immediately 7 heads turned my way to look at me.
     "Oh. Hi everyone" I said entering the lounge. All of the boys were here since they were filming this morning, and well all day pretty much. The boys all said their hellos back as I sat down on the sofa. After a while of sitting alone, Josh had come to sit next to me.

     "You good?" He asked me as I put my phone down, giving him my full attention.
     "Yea, why?" I asked him confused on why he thought something would have been wrong.
     "Well it looks like you had a fun long night" Josh said pointing to my neck where the hickey was.
     "Shit. Is it that noticeable?" I asked him as I placed my hand over it.
     "No not really. But you might want to borrow a jumper from Simon to help" Josh told me as he pointed behind him at Simon.
     "Sounds like a good idea, and by the way nothing happened you tosser" I said laughing as I got up to ask Simon for a jumper. I didn't want to ask Jj because I didn't want the boys to be even more suspicious of us.

     "Simon. Can I borrow a jumper" I asked him sweetly as I walked over.
    "Sure. Just go in my room and grab it yourself" Simon said without looking at me, as he was making sure he had everything he needed in his bag for the video. Such as his camera, phone charger, and camera battery.
     "What are you guys filming today anyway?" I asked him as I just stood there sort of awkwardly.
     "$100 vs $10,000 road trip" Simon said giving me a quick look but then turning back to his bag, whispering about things he needed.
     "Holy hell. Well good luck for whoever you go with" I told him as I gave him a pat on his back and headed off to his room.

     I opened up his dresser and actually saw one of Talia's jumpers she had left over here. I assumed she wouldn't mind since we were really close friends, so I decided to take that one, since it wouldn't be really long on me like Simon's would.

     "Aria! Do you wanna come out here! We're about to leave and announce the groups!" Vikk yelled so I could hear him.
    "Coming!" I yelled back as I closed the dresser drawer and walked quickly into the lounge.

     We headed off towards a car park in town, which is where Josh announced the teams. There was Harry, Tobi, and Vikk. Then there was Jj, Simon, and Ethan all together. I was hoping Vikk and Harry had not gotten the $100 team again, otherwise that would seem like torture.

Soon after both of the teams had left, Josh actually spoiled the surprise for me and told me that green team was $10,000. While yellow team was the $100 road trip. Josh offered me to spend the day with him following the groups and checking up on them, which I obviously agreed to. It's not like I had anything else to do today. I had already uploaded a YouTube video yesterday and had another one ready to post tomorrow.

Me and Josh arrived at the mall where team green currently was, and team yellow would be at eventually. Josh hadn't told me why they were meeting up, but I knew he was up to something fun. Josh gave the $1,000 to the boys and Harry immediately went to go buy a train-set and remote control car.
"You're such a child" I said walking fast behind Harry who was almost running to the store.
"Us both, you just don't have the money right now" Harry said as he walked into the store.
"I mean, you're right" I said, although quieting up right after so they could record without people knowing I was there in the video.

Once the boys finished their shopping spree they met up with team yellow and immediately started laughing loudly at the vehicle they were in. Which I can't lie, I started quietly laughing too once I saw it. Josh brought each person up one by one to vote somebody off of their team. When Ethan came up to vote, and voted for Jj. I was extremely surprised, sort of thinking he didn't know how this vote was working or what it was for.

He announced that Jj and Tobi were switching and I felt bad for Ethan being stuck on the bad team twice in a row, and not being able to switch the one time he had a chance. When the teams were about to leave, Simon smashed the car that Harry had gotten, along with a drone, I think. Harry decided it was a good idea to go and try to jump on top of the yellow car like he had done before.

Although this time it was different because he slid off immediately and hit his head on the pavement below.
"Harry!" I yelled under my breath. He got up acting like nothing had happened and that he was fine. I could tell that he was completely pissed, they must have had alcohol in the limo they got here in. It was also quite obviously because of the way Vikk was acting, although he wasn't saying much right now.

Everyone got back into the vehicles that correlated with their new group, and me and Josh were off again to go where green team would be staying.

Once we arrived, the boys were really excited to see Josh and thanking him for putting them on green team. They all chose their rooms for the night and then went outside to look around. Vikk was explaining all of the cool things that were there to the camera, meanwhile Harry had found a swing and ran over to it.

"Aria! Swing!" He said before running. I began running too, since I knew that's why he called my name. We both got there and sat on the seat-swing, Harry started to move it around crazily while the boys made their way over.
"Harry! It's not that kind of swing, it's just to sit in" I told him, which made him stop swinging it and just sit.

Later some lady was helping the boys learn to ride segways. I think Vikk could see how much fun I was having watching all of them because he called me over to ride his for a little bit, since the focus was mostly on Jj right now. Vikk and I both laughed together at how scared I was at actually doing it, but once I got used to it I was going pretty fast and didn't feel scared. I wasn't on long before I decided I should give the segway back to Vikk, so they could record him and not me, who wasn't supposed to be in the video.

Later in the night the boys and I had a huge dinner, which I barely ate any of. Randomly a fire alarm started to go off and we were told to go outside. As soon as we exited the front door a huge bang sound echoed in the air, scaring us all except for Josh. We looked forward to see fireworks which were mesmerizing. The three boys all went in front of the fireworks and got a really nice shot of them next to each other. They started to go on for a really long time so they all kind of separated and Jj came over to me.

"Hey" he said simply.
"Hi. It's really pretty, I can't believe Josh planned this so well" I replied to him, still looking at the beauty in the sky.
"You're really pretty" Jj said looking down at me, which took my attention off of the fireworks and to him.
"And you're really cheesy" I said smiling up at him. He brought me in for a kiss but before it could even last two seconds, Harry had grabbed my hand and ripped me away from Jj, running with me. He stopped in front of the fireworks and took his phone out pointing it to the both of us.
"Smile!" Harry said as he got us both in frame well with the fireworks and took some selfies of the two of us looking really happy.

He put his phone down lower so we could both see the photos. We laughed together at ones where we were both making funny faces but also "aww"ed at the ones of us looking really happy and smiling together.

"We almost look like a couple" Harry said laughing as he pointed to a photo of us both smiling, me staring at the camera, while Harry stared at me.
"You're right. We kinda do" I said giggling. I looked up from the phone to see Jide standing alone on his phone with a slight annoyed look on his face. He looked up and made eye contact with me, only to roll his eyes at me and look back down. How can he turn a great night into something so complicated.