A Call With Harold | Chapter 39

Thursday...
   My week was starting to drag on and I started to feel really worn out. I didn't even want to get out of bed today I felt so tired. Along with filming my videos I had been staying up late at night to start editing them.

     At least today I was going to be able to stay at my flat. That was a huge plus to me. My plan today was to be filming a YouTube video with Jacob, although we didn't know what yet.
   "Jacob! I'll be ready to film in an hour! I have to get ready!" I yelled to him, knowing he was in the other room.
   "Okay! Don't take too long" He said back to me, knowing that I would probably take longer than I said.

     I took a shower, put new clothes on, and did my hair and makeup so I looked presentable for the video.

     We decided to film a photoshop contest for my channel, while filming a football video for his. We were both pretty equal in photoshop skills, although he had asked me to make his thumbnails once in a while when he didn't know what to do. I was definitely more creative than him, but our knowledge of tools and such was the same.
   We asked our twitter followers for ideas of things to photoshop, and we picked five interesting answers to actually bring to life.

     My favorite idea that a fan had chosen was for us to photoshop Jacob into a fursuit, but with the head thing off so you could see his face. I found it so funny to edit. Jacob wasn't too happy with the request at first, but eventually was laughing right along with me.

     After finishing my video. We headed outside to do a quick football video for his channel. I wasn't bad at football, but by no means was I the best. He taught me a few tricks and such. Along with trying to get me to hit the crossbar. The only other person who had actually tried to teach me anything about football had been Harry. He helped me with most of the skill I have now. Especially since when I was growing up I didn't have any brothers who liked football and my parents were always working, not around much to teach me any skills as such.
   When I was younger I did have a football that I would kick around in my back garden. Although I would tend to get frustrated with how bad I was. Being persistent definitely helped me though, so that I wasn't as tragic as before.

     After he taught me a few things, we had a contest on who could hit the crossbar the most. Of course Jacob had won, nobody would ever expect anything different.

     When the recording was finished, I starting thinking about Harry. I debated if I should call him to hangout together, or if maybe now wasn't the best time since the sidemen were trying to get some videos recorded.

     Instead of calling Harry, I did something I never thought I would do. I called up Katie to see if she wanted to grab something to eat, or a coffee.

     We weren't on the best of terms with each other. I didn't necessarily have a problem with her, but I know that she doesn't enjoy me and Harry being such good friends. I wanted me and Katie to be pretty close from the beginning. She was a very pretty girl and we seemed to have pretty similar styles and humor. The way we started off things together wasn't good, and now would be the perfect time to fix that.

     After a few rings she finally picked up.
   "Hello?" Her confused voice spoke through the phone.
   "Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee and just hangout?" I asked her, trying to put on an extremely nice voice so she wouldn't think it was for a bad reason.
   "Is Harry going? What's the point of this?" She asked me, seeming even more confused at this point.

     "I just feel like we didn't start off on the right foot, and that we should try to fix things. And he's not going" I explained to her.
   "Okay. That actually sounds really nice! Where do you want to get coffee?" She asked me in a sweet sounding voice.

     "Awesome! We can just go to a Starbucks not too far away. Something simple" I explained to her as I had a smile on my face.
   "Sounds good. Just send me which one and I'll meet you in two hours. Is that okay?" Katie asked me through the phone.

     "Perfect! Thank you so much for giving me another chance. I think we could be good friends" I explained.

     We said our goodbyes and I hung the call up with a huge smile on my face. Maybe I could have another really good girl friend. That would be so amazing. Especially since me and Harry are good friends. Us being able to be around each other without jealousy flowing around in the air would be amazing.

     I couldn't wait to tell Harry the good news, so I just decided to call him really quickly to relay the information.

     "What's up" Harry said, I could hear a few voices in the background. I guess they were about to record.
   "Katie and I are going for coffee, or tea, whatever we decide while there. Isn't that great!?" I asked him very excitedly.

     Suddenly there was a silence on the other side of the phone. I could hear the background noise and conversations, but no sign of Harry's voice.
   "are you there?" I asked, quite confused on why he was quiet.
   "Oh yea! I just don't think it's a good idea. Don't go" He told me bluntly.

     "But why isn't it a good idea Bog? I want to get to know her and get along with her" I explained to him.
   "I get that. Just please don't go. It won't turn out the way you want" Harry explained to me. Seeming serious.

     "There's no reason I shouldn't try to be friends with her. Whatever weird thing you have against us being friends, I don't care. I'm gonna make this work" I said before abruptly hanging up the phone on him and putting my phone in my pocket.