Little Boy | Chapter 28

My eyes fluttered open slowly as the light from my window shone on my face. The alarm on my phone was blaring in my ears and quickly giving me a headache. I quickly turned the alarm off and put my head back down on my pillow, closing my eyes.
"I sure hope you're not about to go back to sleep!" Jacob yelled from the room over.
"I'm not, I'm not! I'm getting up!" I yelled back.

With a groan of annoyance, I rolled myself over and stood up on my feet. Ah yes! Wednesday! The middle of the week. My favorite day out of all seven! Sense the sarcasm.

I haven't even done much this week already, other than film a few videos. Although I was already feeling pretty worn out if I'm being honest. I hated recording so many videos at one time. I was more of a, record once a week, type of girl.

Finally after getting some energy gathered, I made my way into the kitchen to make myself some nice eggs for breakfast.

After getting ready for my day, I decided to call up Jide to make sure our plans were still on. My phone rang a few times before he finally picked up my call.
"Hey Jide, am I still coming over later?" I wanted to ask just in case plans were cancelled, I knew he was busy and possibly didn't have time for me.
"Yea of course we're still on! I'm not gonna cancel on you" Jj said, I could basically hear the smile on his face. As I thought of his smile, I couldn't help my own from creeping up on my face.
   "Sounds good then... I can't wait to see you" I said, with the last part being slightly quieter. Not knowing for sure how he was going to react.
   "Really!? I can't wait to see you either. Do you wanna grab some food or something after we record?" Jide asked me very nicely.

     "Definitely Jide. That sounds amazing. I'll see you soon okay... Bye" I said into the phone, although not hanging up yet because I was waiting for his goodbye.
   "See you later gorgeous" Jj said confidently before hanging up the phone. I swear he knew how to make my heart melt, and that might just be the death of me one day.

     As I waited for the right time to leave, I decided to look at some of my mentions on twitter, since I haven't in a while. As usual, it was filled with a lot of positivity from my fans, along with sidemen fans. Although a few hate comments stood out to me. A few people had been calling me a hoe or sket, just because I was very good friends with most of the boys. Most of the accounts who were sending hate were sidemen stan accounts. 'Talk about being a toxic fan' I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes.

     I showed up to Jide and Simon's place a little earlier than I had expected, but they obviously welcomed me in anyways.

     "I'm thinking that you could do a tier list of my songs with me" Jj said as we walked into his room and he set up everything to record.
   "Oh sure. Did you ask me because you know I'll be nice to you Jide?" I asked him with a smirk on my face as I sat down on his bed and watched him.
   "Of course! I need someone to boost my ego" Jj said as he walked up to me and gave me a cute kiss on my forehead.

     "I might like you, but that doesn't mean you're safe from my criticism Jide" I told him as I stood up and walked over to his desk. He pulled up another chair for me and we quickly got started.

     Let me tell you, I got pretty hype as soon as we started to listen to a little bit of 'Little Boy'. I didn't know this was the first one that Jj was going to rate, but I wasn't mad at all, because even though I'm good friends with Harry. I couldn't deny that I thought Jj went hard on Little Boy.

     "LITTLE BOY TRYNA GET INVOLVED!! COME ON THEN COME ON THEN, LET'S GET INVOLVED YOU PRICK!!! POSH BOY NOW WANNA RAP!! POSH BOY NOW WANNA SCRAP!!" Me and Jide both went crazy hype rapping the lyrics in unison. As soon as he stopped playing the song he turned to me and started laughing really loudly.

     "Harry's gonna really hate you for liking that so much!" Jide told me while laughing.
   "I know I know! But you put on KSI Sucks and then you're gonna have a problem with me too, because I promise you I know every lyric" I told Jj with a laugh after.

     "Alright alright. Calm down. Don't bring that up" He said with a short laugh.

     We both easily decided that Little Boy was god tier. Along with agreeing on most of the other songs too. Especially we both also agreed that "I'm On A Horse" belonged in god tier too.
   After we had finished ranking all the songs, Jj ended the video.
   I wasn't planning on filming one for myself today, so I had quite a good amount of free time, and so did Jide.

     "So what do you want to do now?" I asked him, not even knowing what I, myself, wanted to do.
   "Not sure. Do you want to go get a milkshake or something?" Jj offered to me as he looked something up on his phone, or maybe texted someone back.
   "Sure, that seems nice. I really like milkshakes" I told Jide with a smile.

     "Oh trust me I know" Jj said with a little laugh.
   "Wait, how do you know?! And why are you laughing about it?" I asked Jj with a smile on my face. Genuinely wondering where he heard this information from, since I don't remember mentioning it to anyone.

     "Well this one time after a party. Hehe... You got pretty fucking pissed. Then when I let you stay over since you obviously weren't going home alone. You ended up talking to me for about twenty minutes about how much you love milkshakes and chocolate" Jj explained to me as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
     "Oh wow. I'm a mess when I'm drunk, and the worst part is that I didn't even know" I said with a giggle as Jide stared into my eyes.

     "Did you know that you're very pretty" He asked me as he held me in his arms.
   "I wasn't too sure, but thank you for the confirmation Mr.KSI" I said, joking around with him.

     "Ah yes very funny. Call me KSI again and you're not getting any affection from me" He said as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.
   "Oh I'm sure I'd be fine. If anyone would struggle with that it would be you buddy" I told him as I poked him in the chest before walking away.

     I grabbed my jacket and me and Jide headed out the flat door, on our way to get our delicious milkshakes that I apparently was in love with.
     My day had been so amazing with Jj. He truly made me so happy, and I wanted it to last forever. Although I knew that soon we weren't going to be able to see each other for a while.

     ... and I'm not ready for how that's going to affect us in the long run.