Explaining To Tobi | Chapter 41

"Hey Tobi" I said immediately as he opened the door and moved aside for me to walk by.
"Hey Ari. What's wrong. What happened?" Tobi asked me as he closed the door and turned to look at me already sitting down on his sofa.
"Can I just have a minute to think of how I want to word this. I don't want to sound stupid" I told Tobi with a little laugh at the end.
"Of course. Take all the time you need" Tobi said as he sat down next to be and put a comforting hand on my back.

"Okay I think I'm ready to talk. You may not believe me, but I promise you I'm telling the truth" I told Tobi as I turned my whole body to face him. In a way, giving body language that I was serious.
"Go ahead with it. Can't be as bad as you think" He said, trying to be supportive.

"I have good reason to believe Katie is cheating on Harry. Or at least something weird is going on" I quickly said to Tobi.
"Wait what! But she's such a good girl and they've been together for so long?!" He said, sounding confused about the situation, but rightfully so. I'm completely astonished by it.
"I know I know. It sounds really weird, but I was just getting coffee with her and she got this text-" I said before getting cut off by Tobi.
"They've been together for so long! I don't how she could do something like that to Bog" Tobi said as his eyebrows furrowed.

"I know I know. The text on her phone... It was from Jacob, my flatmate. He had a heart by his name. Even that's just suspicious on its own" I told Tobi as I started to pick at the nail polish on my nails. That was always a thing I would start to do when I got nervous.

"Oh. I mean the heart could just be some friendly thing!" Tobi told me, trying to be optimistic.
"Yea totally! But in the text he was asking her if she could come over because I wasn't home. If it was friendly I'm sure it wouldn't matter if I was there" I explained to Tobi as I stood up off the sofa and started pacing around.

"Okay I get it now. That's really really odd. Have you said anything to Harry?" Tobi said as he also stood up and just watched me pace around the room.

"No.. I haven't told Harry and I'm not too sure if I should. I mean of course I should, but what if he hates me for it. What if he thinks I'm a liar. When I tell him what if he blames me for going out with Katie. I mean he asked me so many times not to, and if I didn't go then I wouldn't have known." I said, starting to ramble on and on.
"Aria. Calm down, you're rambling. Sit down, do you want a water" Tobi asked me as he walked over to his fridge to grab himself a water.
"Yea sure. A water wouldn't hurt" I told Tobi as I sat back down. He threw the water bottle to me and I immediately unscrewed the cap to take a few sips.

The cold water rushed down my throat and weirdly calmed me down.
"Feeling better now?" Tobi asked me with a little laugh. I guess he could tell that the water helped me a lot.

"You definitely should tell Harry, but not right now" Tobi added a few minutes later.
"Why not right now?" I asked, really confused on why later would be better than sooner.
"Get some more evidence of what's going on before you try to tell him. I mean you're flatmates with the lad. Casually ask questions" Tobi told me as he put his water down.
"I guess you're right. I need some type of proof for Bog to believe me"

I couldn't believe that this was going on. I wasn't one to ever really be involved in drama. Even during school I made sure I always stayed away from the girls who always were starting some types of rumors or arguments. Although I had accidentally put myself into this mess, and I didn't see any way of getting out of it. Ignoring it was also not an option, it would lead to Harry getting played longer, and getting even more hurt in the long run. I wasn't going to let some girl get away with doing something like that to my best friend.

To get my mind off of everything, me and Tobi played a few games together and watched a movie on Netflix for maybe the eighth time.

"Tobi is it okay if I stay over here tonight?" I asked as I pulled out my phone and looked at the time.
"Sure. I mean it's pretty late. Why you wanna stay?" He asked me as he picked up a few pieces of popcorn and popped them in his mouth.
"Not really in the mood to stay at the flat tonight. With Jacob and everything. Feel as though I'd act obviously awkward" I said as I opened up my texts to tell Jacob where I was, so that he wouldn't worry.

"Understandable. You can definitely stay. I'll just give you a few blankets and such and you can be on the sofa. Unless you want the bed?" Tobi asked me, trying to be a gentlemen.
"It's all good. The sofa is actually mad comfortable you know" I pointed out to Tobi as I laid down and stretched out.
"You must have pretty low standards then" Tobi said as a joke, laughing immediately after.
"Jerk!" I joked with him as I threw a pillow at him.

"Yea yea. Cry about it. I'm heading to bed. Have a good night Aria" Tobi said as he started to walk towards his room.
"Goodnight Tobes" I said right before he closed his bedroom door.

Now that I was alone, kind of, I was really bored and felt the need to talk to Jide. Without even thinking I pulled out my phone and FaceTimed him.

"Hey" I said with a really big smile after he picked up and I could see him face.
"Hey. What's up?" Jj said with a laugh.
"Oh nothing. Why are you laughing?" I asked genuinely curious.
"Because I think your smile is the most adorable thing ever" Jj said trying to hide his smile that was trying to come through after, resulting in a smirk of sorts.

"Awww, is this the soft side of KSI. Oh my gosh he's so adorableee" I said, trying to irritate him as I still smiled.
"Oh shut up! Lucky I don't call you a sket" Jj messes with me.
"Well you never would because we both know that's not true" I said with a smirk on my face, knowing he couldn't disagree with my statement.
"You're right you're right. How was your day?" He asked me, and that question I didn't know how to answer 100% truthfully. So I kept a lot to myself.

"Really great actually. I met up with Katie and we had a few pretty good conversations" I said, leaving out the whole Jacob thing obviously.
"Katie as in Harry's girl? I thought you two weren't on good terms?" Jj asked, seeming decently confused.
"Yea we definitely weren't. Although after today we both have a lot in common it seems like" Well other than the fact that she's cheated on someone, I said to myself in my head.
"That's really nice. I'm sure Harry's going to love that. Now maybe he can shag you both at the same time" Jide said with a really big laugh at the end.

"Be quiet! Never would happen in a million years! Plus I'm sure you don't want Harry shagging your girl" I explained to him, rolling my eyes as a joke.

"Oh! My girl now! That's adorable Aria, I didn't know you'd like to make it official" Jj said with a laugh and really big smile.
"Come on Jide! I didn't mean it like that. I mean we're already basically dating right. Nevermind just forget it" I said as my cheeks blushed a bright pink.

"I'm glad I got to talk to you Aria. I've really got to go though. I'm extremely tired" Jj explained. Which I could already tell by his eyes trying to shut our whole conversation.
"Okay Jide. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Sleep well" I told him as I continued to smile. I just couldn't help smiling whenever I was talking to him.

"Goodnight Aria. Sleep well.... By the way, asking you to be mine seems like a pretty great idea" Jj said with a wink before immediately ending the call.

"What a fucking idiot" I said with a quick giggle after, putting my phone down and attempted to get some sleep.