Confusion | Chapter 14

"So what are you guys doing over here anyways" Jj said as we went to sit down in the lounge.
     "Just to chill really. We were quite bored" Harry said as we both sat down next to each other on one of the sofas.
     "Aria, come here and look at this" Jj said motioning for me to come sit next to him so he could show me his phone screen.

     Once I sat down he put his right arm around my shoulders and pulled me in closer to him. He showed me a really dumb video he found on Instagram and we both laughed our asses off, momentarily forgetting about Harry until he spoke up.

     "Can I see the video"
     "Sorry I already closed it" Jj said as I looked over to only see him closing the app now. I gave him a confused look but quickly let it go.

     "Let's play some games or something. Like who wants to go against me in some FIFA" I asked knowing both of them would want to, since it usually means they end up winning.
     "I'll let Jj play first. I'm gonna go get a drink" Harry said as he got up from his seat and walked away.

     "CHAMPION!" Harry yelled after he had won the deciding game.
     "Oh shut up. We went easy didn't we Jj" I said playfully trying to mess with Harry.
     "Exactly. We both could've destroyed him" Jj said laughing. I ran over to Harry and tackled him on the sofa, Jj had followed in my steps and landed on top of me crushing both me and Harry.
     "JJ GET YOUR BIG ASS OFF ME!!" I yelled feeling the air in my lungs start to lessen.
     "Fine, fine" Jj said as he hopped off of me and went to the other sofa to lay down.
     "Whew, finally" I said catching my breath as I stood up so I wouldn't be laying on Harry.
     "I should have you on top of me more often" Harry said which made us all three laugh loudly.
     "Shut up you weirdo" I said throwing one of the sofa pillows at him.

     "What do we want to do now" Jj said as he looked up from his phone.
     "Oh I don't know. Me and Harry should probably head home though" I said as I looked at the time on my phone.
     "Wait why, why don't you stay here for the night" Jj said with a puppy dog face trying to get me to stay.
     "I don't have any clothes here, and plus I stayed over the other day" I said as I went over to him and gave him a hug. "Me and Harry are gonna go. Love you lots" I said once I backed off and walked over to Harry who handed me my hoodie.
     "Bye bro" Jj said as he dapped up Harry.
     "See ya" Harry said as I began to walk to the front door.

    "Thanks for taking me a bunch of places today. I think I really needed this, I feel really good" I told Harry with a smile on my face as we began to get into his car.
     "Yea of course. I'll take you out any day or night if you want me to" Harry smiled as he started his engine and put his car in reverse.
     "Might have to take you up on that offer. I think I could benefit from a friend I know will want to hang out" I said as we pulled out to the road.
     "I'm sure many people would be willing to hang out with you. Why wouldn't they" Harry said giving me a quick glance before turning back to the road.
     "I don't know. I just feel like a lot of people think I'm too extra all the time" I said looking down at my phone and getting on Instagram.
     "I don't think you're too extra at all, and whenever you are a little extra I think it's cute" I looked over to Harry in the corner of my eyes to see him smiling while he said those words, but still keeping his attention on the road.
     "Well thanks for boosting my confidence so much" I said with a small giggle as I leaned my arm on the car door and looked out the window.

     Harry ran down the hallways towards my flat, as he was carrying me on his back.
     "Thank you Harry" I said as he set me down and I walked in front of him.
     "Yea you're welcome" Harry said embracing me in a hug.
     "Well I'll see you soon then yea?" I said looking up at him while still in the hug.
     "Definitely" Harry said letting go of me. I opened up the door to my flat, I saw Harry still standing there and did something I didn't think I would have.
     "Goodnight" I said before kissing him on the cheek and going into my flat closing the door on him.
     I ran into my bedroom flopping down on my bed and letting out a loud sigh.

             Harry's POV
     "Dude where have you been" Freezy asked me as I walked into the flat.
     "With Aria" I replied with a smile on my face.
     "You two have been with each other a lot, where's Katie been" Freezy asked as we both walked towards the fridge since I wanted to grab a drink.
     "No. It's not like that. Me and Aria are just friends, I love Katie with my whole heart" I said as I pulled out a Coke.
     "I hope so dude. You've got the perfect girl already" Freezy said walking off towards his room.

     Aria isn't just any other person, she's special to me, but Katie is too. I just don't know if Aria'sp the same level of special.

                 Aria's POV
     I didn't like Harry, right? I mean I've had a good time with him today, but that was just cause we're really good friends. Yea. Just good friends.