Flat Mate Search | Chapter 29

I was woken up by the sound of a phone alarm going off loudly next to me. I tried to keep my eyes shut and fall bad asleep, hoping the beeping would go away. Although after about thirty seconds of torture I finally opened my eyes. I quickly realized that I was once again in Jj's room, this seems like it might become a recurring theme for myself. I turned around, only just now realizing that Jj's arm had been wrapped around my waist. His phone was sitting in between us and was blaring loudly, giving me a headache already. I picked it up and pressed stop, so the alarm would no longer bother me. How in the world had Jj not waken up from that.

"Jide.... Jideee" I said whilst shaking him lightly to try and get him up.
"Huh?" He replied, slowly opening his eyes. He had a groggy morning voice, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think it was cute.
"Your alarm went off. I'm guessing you put it on for a reason" I said, slightly giggling at the tired state he was in right now.
"Oh right. Thanks" he said leaning over and giving me a quick peck on my cheek, before immediately standing up and walking out of the room. Goddamn this dude was making his way into my heart quick.

I picked up my phone and headed over to Twitter, just to wake myself up a little bit more. Recently I've been trying to find a flat mate, but nobody I'm close with currently needs one. So at this moment I decided I might as well make a tweet about it.

Ariella:
    Looking for a flat mate. If you're an influencer or YTer that needs one hmu:)

     Soon after tweeting this I got flooded with comments and messages. Most of which consisted of 13-16 year olds making jokes and saying they wanted to move in, although there were many actual inquires.
     One quoted tweet that I had gotten was from someone named Jacob Maury. I looked at his Twitter account before replying, just to make sure he could fit my criteria. Turns out he had a YouTube channel with almost 1mill subscribers. I watched a video of his and he seemed to be a good content creator and committed to what he does.
     I looked back at his tweet and scrolled through the comments all his fans had put.

Fan1: I would love to see this happen 😍
Fan2: should move in with me though
Fan3: what if they moved in and started dating omg. So cute 😳

     I laughed at most of the comments, and decided to make my own.

Ariella: Lets talk about things 🙃 dm me your #

     He liked my comment, along with many other people. Which resulted in my comment being the most liked reply. Jacob very soon had messaged me his number, and we began talking.

  Aria: hello! this is Jacob right?

  Jacob: Hey it's Jacob:) it would be great to have someone who does yt to be flat mates with

  Aria: totally agree. we should schedule to meet up some time. i'm pretty if things work out we could be flat mates

  Jacob: Tomorrow at 5pm sound good?

  Aria: good with me 😁 if we click well and you move in, be prepared to be featured in 90% of my videos

  Jacob: That isn't a bad thing at all 😉

     I decided to leave the conversation there, not wanting to bore him with my random conversations. As soon as I was about to get out of bed, Jj walked back into the bedroom with a piece of toast in his hand.
     "Looking for a flat mate huh?" He questioned me.
     "Oh, yea I am. It'd be nice, you know" I replied to him, wondering why he was questioning about it.
     "Are you only considering girls?" He asked me, taking a bite of his toast after.
     "No. I'm actually going to meet up with a boy named Jacob tomorrow. He seems really class but still fun" I told Jj as I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, combing my hair out. Jj stood leaning on the bathroom door, staring at me, before asking me another question.