Jj and Square Head | Chapter 5

I woke up the following morning on Vikk's sofa wrapped up in a comfy blanket. He had let me stay over for the night since it was already so late when he finished recording.

The time is about 11am and I'm pretty sure Vikk isn't even up yet. Although I was proved wrong when he came walking out of his room with messy hair and paying attention to his phone.

"Hey kid" I said as I sat up on the couch.
"Oh yea, I almost forgot you were here" Vikk said as he put his phone into the pocket of his joggers.
"That's reassuring" I jokingly said as I rolled my eyes.
"When are you bringing me home, cause I'm NOT ordering an uber, and my car is still at the tower"
"Woah woah woah, so excited to leave so soon, chill out and let me get a little ready. I mean look at this hair" Vikk said as he ruffled his own hair.
"Yea yea, well hurry up. I have a video to edit AND post today" I said as I got up from the couch and pushed Vikk into his bedroom.

  After Vikk made himself look decent he brought me back to my flat where I started to work on my editing. About 15 minutes after I started the editing, I got a call from Jj.

     "Heyyyy!" I heard along with a laugh as soon as I picked up.
"Hi Jj" I said normally with a small giggle at the end.
"Can I come over right now, I'm dead bored?" He asked me as if I didn't tell him that he can come over whenever.
"Yes of course you can, you don't even need to ask. Just know that for next time okay hun" I told Jj. He didn't particularly like it when I called him 'Hun', I found this out the other day when I called him Hun and he freaked out.
"I'm NOT NO HUNNNN!!" He yelled through the phone, as if his normal voice wasn't loud enough.
"Okay okay, for now I'll believe you that you aren't a hun. See you soon" I said with a smile on my face, him being over here was sure going to be something interesting.
"Bye babe, leaving now" Jj said knowing calling me 'babe' would leave me annoyed. He was definitely using it as repercussion for calling him hun.
"OH NOW DON'T YOU STAR-" I started saying before I heard a loud laugh and he just hung up.

"Hellooo!" Jj said loudly as he slowly opened my flat door and poked his head through. "I brought some friends if that's okay"
"I swear Jj if it's strippers or something I'm going to burn you" I said as I turned my head looking from my monitor to my door and seeing a youtuber named WillNE walk in along with Harry and Simon.

     "Oh hi you lot... the reasoning for thinking it was strippers is a long story, so just don't question it" I said as I got up from my chair and went to go give Jj, Simon, and Harry all hugs. I stopped as I got to Will and gently smiled.

     "Hi Will, it's good to meet you, quite forgot you lived around here." I told him as I gave him a quick hug.
"Wasn't quite sure who Jj was trying to take me to meet, but I'm glad it's not some weird bloke, I know enough of those" Will said with a little laugh.

     "Well I can't promise you I'm any better" I said with my hand up. "Anyways I've got to get back to editing but I'm almost done guys" I said going to sit back down at my desk.

     "OOooo! Let me edit the last part of it" Jj said with a mischievous smile on his face.
"Doesn't seem like that good of an idea though does it Aria" Harry said as him and Simon made themselves comfortable on my sofa.

     "You know what, screw it, go ahead Jj. JUST MAKE IT MONETIZABLE! I can't go months without pay like you and Harry" I said as I plopped down on the couch next to Harry. After what I said he put his hand up to his heart like I hurt his feelings.

     "I'm joining you Jj, we'll do something great" Will said as he followed Jj over to my computer.

     Me, Simon, and Harry were all sitting on the sofa watching very cringe youtube videos to make ourselves laugh. We even watched a few of my first youtube videos, which were... VERY bad. That when I heard something Will whispered to Jj.

     "She's gonna hire a hitman on you after she sees what you just put" Will whispers just enough for me to hear. I turned around really curious, but I couldn't see anything they were doing on the screen.

  After about 30 minutes me and the boys on the sofa started talking about why Jj and Will could be taking so long.
  "Are you two about done, or what's going on" Simon asked since we were getting a little impatient waiting for them to hang out with us.
"Uhmm, yea we're about done in like 3 minutes" Will said as he looked quickly over his shoulder to look back at me.

     "Why specifically 3 minutes, that seems really specific" Harry asked raising one of his eyebrows.
     "Because that's how much longer it's gonna take to upload" Jj said with cheeky smile.

     "OH YOU LITTLE SHITS!" I yelled as I got up from the sofa and ran over to my desk trying to get it to stop uploading so I could review what they did before it got out to the world. That's when right before I reached the desk Jj grabbed me pulling me over back towards the sofa laughing maniacally.

     "JJ YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!" I yelled as I wiggled around in his arms.
     "Come onnn!" Will said facing my computer screen wanting it to hurry up the upload.
     "No. Don't 'come on'. I'd rather it stopped and crashed!" I said slightly annoyed but also amused at this situation. "Okay I'm calm now Jj, you can let go, not much I can do now. Although you're still gonna pay" I told him as I punched him in his gut.

     "Anddd, uploaded" I heard Will say as him and Jj celebrated.
     "Ugh, Pillocks" I said groaning that they actually did that. They had to have chose my thumbnail and title too, which i was NOT excited about.

     About 15 minutes later I was on twitter and was getting a ton of mentions about my new video. While I was scrolling through them I saw a screenshot someone had taken of a black screen that appeared for a second after my outro. Now what I didn't expect to see was the black screen saying. 'Aria's babe here, I edited the last few minutes, beautiful edit wasn't it -KSI <3' and tiny in the left corner it said 'she won't let me shag :('. I swear I was going to kill this boy.
     Do you even know the amount of fangirls that are going to be all over this and now shipping us, and don't even mention the KSI fangirls that are going to hate on me for even having his name mentioned. I looked into the right corner of the screen and saw a little 'subscribe to WillNE' and now see, that's something I can appreciate.

     "JJ!!" I yelled before I got up from the sofa and jumped onto him while he was sitting in my LoveSac. I started to punch him in his chest, but sadly I knew it wasn't actually hurting him because he just kept on laughing hysterically.

If you're reading this thank you so much. I truly appreciate it :) even just 50 views is making me so happy. I know I have a story with a big 88k. But it feels so good to start with something fresh that I actually like and enjoy writing. Much love xx :D