Boy Friend vs Bestfriend | Chapter 23

I had invited Jj and Harry over to record a video with me, 'Boy friend vs Bestfriend'. We decided to use the boy friend part as a little bit of clickbait. We knew that people would think I meant boyfriend as in relationship, instead of how we meant it as just a friend who's a boy. Harry was going to be my bestfriend and Jj was the boy friend. I set up my camera on its tripod in front of my sofa and pressed record.

     "Are we good?" Jj said as I backed up and sat down on the sofa in between him and Harry.
     "Yep" I simply replied. "Helloooo! Today we're going to be doing a boy friend versus bestfriend quiz. Jj here is my friend boy, while Harry is my bestfriend. So let's just get into it" I did my intro and handed both of the boys a small whiteboard, marker, and eraser.
     "You're so losing Harold" Jj said with a small laugh after.
     "We'll see, we'll see" Harry said in response.

     "Okay, first question. What day was I born?" I asked both of them after looking at the question on my phone.
     "I know this one, I know it" Harry said while quickly writing his answer down.
     "Oh shit" Jj said as he tried to look over at what Harry was writing.
     "Aye! No cheating Jide" I said playfully hitting his arm, which made him turn away and look at his board. It took him about another minute to write down his answer, but at least he could make one up.

     "Okay. Reveal" I said to them, causing both of them to turn their boards around so the camera could see their answers. I looked at Harry's board to see it saying 'July 19, 1997' I shook my head yes and said it was the correct answer, then turned around to look a Jj's which said 'January 19th, 1997'.
     "Sorry Jide, be smarter next time" I said, giving the point to Bog.
     "Pft, I got this for sure" Jj said, still confident he was going to win.
     "Yea yea, well you ain't off to a good start are ya" Harry said as he looked over at Jj, both of them erasing their answers.

"Hmmm... How many countries have I visited and name them" I asked the boys, which they immediately started to write.

"I'll tell you both that I've been to Germany, which there's no way you guys would know" I told both of them, just so their answers could be as right as possible.
"Why don't you talk about going to Germany" Harry asked me as he was already done writing his answer apparently.
"I was really young, don't remember it much" I simply told him. The only thing I had remembered from the trip was the food we had eaten.
"Makes sense" Harry said as he looked back at his answer and wrote something else. I looked over at Jide who was done writing but was staring intensely at his answers.

"We ready?" I asked the boys, but facing forwards as if I was talking to the camera.
"100%" Jj said as he put his hands on his board ready to turn it around.
"Okay... 3....2...1" after I finished saying one, the boys immediately turned their boards around and I examined their answers.

At first, I saw Harry's
France, Spain, Germany, Ireland, US, Canada, Mexico, Egypt
Then I saw Jide's answer, which actually surprised me
   Germany, France, Spain, Ireland, US, Mexico, Egypt, Canada, Russia, Poland
     And Jj was completely right.

     "Wow Jide, you're actually completely right, you were really close Bog, just missed Russia and Poland" I said smiling at both of them.
     "What! When have you been to Poland!" Harry said, since he was genuinely very surprised.
     "She went about two years ago, I randomly saw her video about it in my recommended on YouTube" Jj said, proving how he knew the answer.
"Aww. You watched a video of mine before we even met" I said almost as if it was cute, even though it didn't mean anything.

     About 30 minutes later both of the boys were tied, but there was still one question left.

"Okay boys, last question" I stated to them, which made them both look at each other with a slight glare. "What's the title of the first video I ever posted, that's currently still up on my channel?" I asked both of them. The difference between their reactions was brilliant.

"I reckon I got this" Harry said VERY confidently. Me and him had talked about YouTube a lot and I know I had probably mentioned the answer more than once.
"Ah shit" was all that came out of Jj's mouth. I had told him the answer to this once before, but we had also even watched the video together. About two minutes later, they both stopped writing and I asked them to turn around their boards. I turned to look at Harry's first.
'Summer 2014 Favorites!!!' is what Harry had wrote on his board. "I put the explanation points there cause I know you used to love em" Harry explained as he pointed at the explanation points. After that, I turned around to look at Jj's answer, which was very similar.
'Summer 2015 Makeup Haul' is what his board said.

"Awww Jide I'm so sorry, but it was a favorites video not a makeup haul, and it was in 2014" I said as I gave him a hug, this had meant Harry had won by a single point.
"Yes!" Harry cheered happily punching his fists in the air.
"Aye calm down yea?" Jj said to Harry with an annoyed look on his face, but I assumed he was actually joking.
"Even thought Harry won, I still love you both equally" I said bringing both of them into a hug.
"Stop lying. You absolutely love me more" Harry said with a smug look on his face.
"Maybe" I said with a little laugh at the end. Although my laugh was interrupted as I was picked up by Jide.
"Jide put me down!" I yelled as he stood up off the sofa and started walking away with me. He was starting to walk out of frame when I realized he wasn't going to put me down. So I just yelled my outro as Jj had me hung over his shoulder carrying me.

"If you liked the video make sure to subscribe and turn on notifs! These two are going to be linked in the description! Well Harry will, this loony might not be!" I yelled as you could see Jj walking towards my flat door in the camera. What a weird way for me to end a video.