Part 5

"So, Seokjin-hyung, this application is being used by our office, and the treasury and accounting department below us." Said Jimin pointing to an icon 🏬 in my office laptop. I just sat listening. I clicked the icon and a window pop up. I typed in my username and password and the app opened up.

There are several users of the app. But the one that caught my attention is the name on top. The one in red and bold letters that read KIM TAEHYUNG. All other names that follow are in black including my name.

"You can message the users using that app. If you click a name, the chat window will appear. That's where you can chat about office matters or send documents and attachments. We are forbidden to use the app for our personal agenda."

I nodded yet again. "And what's this?" I point to an icon 👥

"That's the group chat. Big boss usually message a staff there whenever he feels like humiliating them so everyone in 29th and 30th floor will know how stupid you are even if you just forgot to put two spoons of sugar in his coffee." Jimin answered.

"Big boss is short tempered?" I asked with a kick of nervousness inside me.

Jimin shaking his head, "He's not short tempered hyung. He doesn't have it at all and worst, he doesn't have any feelings."

I gulped. It sounded scary. If big boss don't have feelings, then that's a shortcut for an angry boss.

"So, where is big boss' office?" I asked Jimin.

"Did you see the door in Mr. Jeon's office? That's his office."

"He always come?"

Just as I finished saying the last word, I heard a click and someone shove the glass door at the hallway. A black haired tall guy wearing a white polo under a gray suit and bearing a poker face came walking in front of our table. Jimin stood up to bow, "Goodmorning sir." I felt Jimin pulling my sleeves so I stood up immediately to bow down as well. "Goodmorning Sir." I saw Yoongi did the same.

But the boss didn't even care to look. He said something without even looking to the guy he was talking to. "Come into my office Yoongi."

I heard the wooden door beep after he tapped his card key and then he disappeared on sight while Yoongi rushing through the door.

As soon as Yoongi closed the door, Jimin let out a loud sigh. It's like he stopped from breathing and now gasping for air. I looked confused of his reaction.

"Is that the big boss?" I asked Jimin.

Jimin nodded.

"Is he angry to anyone? He doesn't even say goodmorning." I asked again.

"He only have two reactions. One is getting angry all the time or second, no reaction at all." Jimin answered in a very low voice.

So it must be the second one. Now I know why his presence sent everyone into panic.

I heard a pop sound coming from my laptop. I saw a window appeared.

"Jimin, what's this?"

Jimin took a peek. His eyes widened as soon as he saw the window. "Click the read part, hyung. Now!"

I clicked the word read immediately. Jimin's voice made me anxious. The name in red bold letters appeared:

KIM TAEHYUNG: Come into my office.

"Go!" Jimin pushed me that I almost fell from my chair.

I suddenly felt butterflies flopping inside my stomach. I am a little confident that I won't get scolded since it's only my first day and I haven't done anything yet. But then, I am feeling nervous on why the big boss asked me in his office.

I entered the room and saw Yoongi sitting across the big boss while Jungkook is sitting comfortably on the couch in slouched position reading a magazine. I saw my resume on big boss' table.

"Hi sir." I greeted and bowed. He doesn't look. He still continue browsing on his laptop. I just heard a deep voice, "Sit."

My heart raced. His voice is so deep I wonder how it sounds like when he's angry. Yoongi's eyes grew wide and his mouth formed a pout . He used his mouth to point to the white chair across him. I sat there.

Finally, big boss glared at me. Yes, glare, not look. His eyes are piercing right through me. And Jimin is right again, big boss is indeed, expressionless. My heart wanted to come out of my mouth due to its intense beating that if I will not calm down, I might die of sudden heart attack.

"So Kim Seokjin, I expect that you will do better here. I don't need incompetent employees in my company."

His deep voice sounded very firm and he is very straightforward.

"Yes sir, I will do my best." I said politely.

"You looked so well mannered Seokjin."

I heard Jungkook laughed. Yoongi looked at me as if he was as confused as me.

I don't know if big boss is telling me that or if it is a question, but whatever it is, it's confusing. "Pardon sir?"

"I wonder if that's your real manner when you're drunk." He said with a smirk.

Everything just sinking to me now. That's the reason why he looks oddly familiar. My eyes widened when I finally realized. He's the one I put up a fight with at the bar.

"Why are you shocked? You did not expect you will see me here?"

I swallowed. I cannot put into words the feelings i have right now. I honestly wanted to throw up. I can feel my ears getting warm and my face flushing red. Yoongi looking shocked on what he just heard.

"I...I-i'm sorry about that sir. That's purely unintentional. I was just so.."

"Drunk?" He cuts me off. "Stupidity is forbidden here in my company. I hope you keep that in mind. You can go now. As well as you Yoongi."

Yoongi and I stood up and we almost wanted to race to the door. I need to breathe some air because that room is really toxic.

As soon as we got out of hell, i mean big boss' office, Yoongi pat me on the back as if telling me to be okay. I know he finds what happened very humiliating on my part. And I appreciate his concern. What made me wonder is why that dumbass needs to talk that way in front of Yoongi as if he really wanted to let Yoongi know how stupid I acted that night. And that lunatic Jungkook overhearing it doubles the damage.