Part 57

A/N: I know you all want this. I'm sorry if this was written poorly. Authornim is not in the right mood.

Btw, THANK YOU from the bottom of my purple heart for all the good words. I purple you all. 💜💜

****
God.. Four.. four long years I waited for this moment. For his long, drugging kiss .

I rake his messy hair and pull his head closer to mine. I almost forgot this feeling of getting dizzy over a kiss. And there's nothing more than romantic than kissing so passionately under the moon and stars on the night sky. And the city lights gleaming from afar.

I felt his fingers started to unbutton my top and I did the same to his. And soon after my pants, my boxers, my socks until we are both completely naked. "Damn! I miss you Jin!" He whispered. His deep low pitched voice that is so commanding, made me submit to him.

He pulled me close and held me into a suffocatingly affectionate tight embrace. I stared on to his lips. His lips that I wasn't able to kiss for a long time. I trace the shape of his lips with the tip of my index finger. I want to remember them again as I Feel it with my finger tips. I plant soft kisses on the mole on his lower lip.

"I can't imagine you're kissing somebody else other than me Tae.." I whispered to him while I give him feathery kisses on his lips. Feeling the softness of it. While my other hand stroking his firm chest. "I want you to forget that and remember only mine."

His fingertips making soft light circles on my back, while tracing my lips with the tip of his tongue. " Now I understand why I can't make love with somebody else. My body only wants you. I always moan your name everytime Jin. I always want you."

Taehyung pulled the table cloth and the glasses and plates crashed on the floor.

He lifts me up and makes me sit on the dining table. "I want to feel every inch of you babe." He groaned as he began kissing me on my forehead, my eyes, my cheeks, my nose, my chin and gives me kitten licks on my jawline.

He nibbles my earlobe and licks the inside of my ear while he caress my back with his warm hands causing a soft moan to escape from my lips.

He slowly mark trail of kisses to my shoulders, tugging my skin and flesh and hardly sucking on it. I can feel him giving me hickeys. I don't care. I long for it. I long for this euphoric feeling of being kissed and touched by the love of my life.

He lowers himself and spread kisses on my chest, pinching my nipple while circling his tongue, grazing his teeth on the other. He licks down my abdomen down to my navel, going to my sides as he lightly nips my hip bones, leaving trail of kisses and love bites, giving me goosebumps on my whole body.

He goes down, skipping my hard member with his lips as he slowly kisses my thigh causing my whole body to tense. I grabbed his head as he licks on to my inner thighs. I moaned. It sends tingling sensation in my body. His lips and tongue slowly travel down to my knee, my leg and down to each of my toes. True to his words, he truly kiss and taste every inch of my body.

When he stood up, I quickly went down on my knees and wrapped my hand on his hard throbbing erection. "Look at me babe while I suck you off." I saw him smirked when I look into his eyes. I began licking the slit of his cock. Pressing the tip of my tongue into it. Slowly, my tongue circles around his crown before I wrap my mouth around the head of his cock, gently sucking it while my hand stroke the rest of his length.

"Ohhh shit.." He groaned as I lower my mouth, burying his shaft, sliding my lips and tongue, inch by inch until it is fully inside my mouth, deep in my throat. It feels new to me. I want to taste him again.

I start to bob my head, holding on to his thigh as I move my mouth to his growing erection. Sliding my tongue and gently teasing his cock with my teeth.

He hold my head as he slowly thrust his hips, I gladly receive his length, deep throating him as he started to push his cock inside my mouth. I move my head simultaneously with his every thrust, his cock hitting the back of my throat. I moaned as I gag but I still continue to suck him. Hallowing my cheeks, I sucked him hard and fast, preparing to finish him off.

My speed and intensity heightened with my every bob on his member. Making sure he hears the loud sucking sound as I slobber on his rock hard  and pulsating cock.

His thigh shakes, his cock throbbing, I can feel his hot cum loading and ready to explode hard. His cock flexed in my mouth. I sunk my cheeks to suck the head of his dick as I started to knead his balls tighter. His precum already oozing from his slit.

"Fuckkkk! Ohhhh!" He began to explode in my mouth. His cum rushed intensely down my throat. Some spilled on the corners of my mouth and on my chin. Feels like he release all the cum that has long been built up as it continue to spurt inside my mouth.

"Suck it babe.. suck it!!" I hold on to his thigh as he hold on to my head, gripping on to my hair as I continue bobbing my head, quickly swallowing his cum. I thought his cum is endless as he continue unloading and shooting his hot jizz down my throat. My cheeks already filled with his juice. He moaned as he squirt the last of his high.

I gently stroke his thigh as I lick the cum left on his cock, swallowing every drop of it. I wipe the cum that drips on my chin and the sides of my mouth with my fingers, staring at his eyes before I lick my fingers clean.

I went back on my feet as I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning my face forward to his. "You taste a lot better.. or maybe I just miss you so badly." I whispered against his lips.

"You're amazing babe. I don't regret that I waited for this." He whispered back. "Bend over baby. I want to hear you screaming my name again."

****

Okay guys..

Bye..

Till next part.. 🤭🤭