Part 59

Thank you to all the good words sent to me. I love them and it made me happy.  Thank you for being so sweet to me. Borahae!

****

Morning. The sun shines brightly today. The rays peaking through the curtains of our penthouse suite.

I turn around to face Taehyung. But he's not there. I sat down on the bed and look around.

"Tae?" I pull myself up, put on the robe and went out of the terrace, but he's not there.

"Taehyung?" My heart aches. My panic attack is here. One thing that I'm trying so hard to fight. I suddenly felt dizzy. I need to calm down or else, I'll vomit or pass out.

"Babe?" I heard him called.

I can't move. He lowered down the bags in his hands to the floor. He hugged me. "Why? What's wrong?" He pulled my head to his neck as he kissed me on my forehead.

I cried.

Taehyung

I met with Namjoon at the lobby to get the bags of Jin's things that I asked Jimin to prepare. I will keep him here in the suite for a while while I sort things out.

Namjoon advised me to rush back to our room. He handed me the exact same white teddy bear that he brought during our business trip and Namjoon said that it's not a teddy bear, rather than an alpaca.

He warned me that Jin has been suffering from panic attacks and hates waking up alone so he needs something to hug on to. Has fears of being a passenger in a car and he also cries in his sleep.

He keeps on calling my name while he sleeps last night. Probably dreaming about me. Tears fell from his eyes from time to time. Jin will only calm down once I wrapped him in my arms. I realized, the trauma that our accident, and probably, him losing me has a huge effect on him. And he's not yet recovered.

He was like that when we travelled to Germany and I spent a lot of time with him on the plane. He's calling my name in his sleep. I already suspect that time that we really knew each other before. Not just my simple employee but something deeper. He will not call my name for nothing. I called Jungkook to meet me in France since he was there for a business trip. And Jungkook told me everything and I also told him what I just discovered.

When I opened the door to our room. I found him supporting his weight on the table. His breathing labored and his body shaking.

"Babe?" I put the bags down on the floor. I hug him. "Why? What's wrong?"

He cried on my neck. I hug him tighter. I wonder how he felt when he rode the car with me in Germany. He was shaking too. It hurts to know now how he managed to calm himself that time and I did not do anything.

"I thought I lost you.. I thought I lost you.. I thought you left me again.." He wailed. His arms tighten around my waist.

"Babe I'm here. Just try to breathe properly. I'm here. Please calm down." I have him seated on the couch. I dialled the room service to bring chamomile tea to sooth Jin.

I held his hand and start massaging them, kissing his hands from time to time. Our breakfast and the tea arrived just in time Jin calmed down. "Feeling better now?"

He nods. "Sorry about that Tae. I'm still having a hard time.."

"Shhhh.. no need to explain. I understand. Just calm your mind and we will dip on the pool later okay? Let's have some breakfast first."

"Aren't we going home? We need to go to the office." He asked.

"Jungkook is there to manage the office. You will stay here with me. The kids will come over soon."

"The kids?" He asked, catching my gaze.

"Yes babe. Our kids. Soobin and Chanri. But before that, I'm sorry I'm not there when you gave birth to Soobin. I am not aware. I'm really sorry." I pulled the chair closer to him and kissed him.

"It's okay. I understand. I know what you've been through. I'm happy that you're acknowledging our son now. I really thought you're not going to meet him. He looks a lot like you." He smiled. And he looks so proud of our son.

"Yes babe. I saw him. You're talking to him in France right? I saw him and I thought I'm looking at myself. That's me when I was a kid." I laughed thinking of how our son looked exactly like me.

Jin looked at me so fondly. He touched my face and leaned over to kiss my lips. "I thought I'm not going to see your boxy smile again Tae. It looks so good on you."

"I love you Jin."

"I love you more Taehyung."

I move my face towards his and captured his lips. I can't get enough of its taste. Its softness. How it fits perfectly onto mine. "Let's not talk about or past now Jin. Can we just move forward?"

"But there's something that you need to know Tae and I think you should know this before we continue this."

I straighten up to my seat and look at the beauty in front of me. "Tell me."

"Tae..." I know he's worried by the look in his eyes.

"Whatever it is babe, I still love you and will continue loving you."

"Heegi..." The name gave me some sort of electric shock. My breath hitched.

"Yes babe? What about her?" I asked.

"She's my sister." His eyes glistened. I know he's going to cry.

"Jin.. I know." I said and he was surprised.

"Y-you know?"

I nod. "I know even before and Jungkook told me as well. He went to my office right after you met with him."

"Tae I am sorry about what she did to you and to Chanri long ago. In behalf of my my family, I am sorry." Jin cried. He looks ashamed of what Heegi did and still doing.

"It's not your fault. That's her choice. You have nothing to do with her choices and mistakes. Don't worry. It's not your fault." i said, while wiping his tears.

"I haven't seen her for 12 years. But I know what she's up to. She hates living in poverty. She left us to be with an old man. She don't have any idea that our little sister died. I-"

"You have a little sister?" I am surprised. I don't know if he already tell me about it before and I just forgot.

"I'm sorry, I haven't tell you that before. Our little sister Ara died of a rare type of Leukemia. She was five. We lost contact of noona the day she left us. My mom is a lovely, kind woman. But she was so angry at noona for abandoning us for wealth."

"I remember noona denying that eomma was her mother in front of her wealthy friends just because my mother was wearing simple clothes. Noona was never happy. She wanted more. More than what our parents can give. Her dreams were too good to be true. I don't know until now why she became like that. I am sorry Taehyung for whatever she did to you. Most especially to your daughter with her."

I held his cheeks and stared at his eyes. "Jin.." I took a deep breath. "She planned our accident four years ago."

Jin's eyes widened. His mouth opened and closed. Perhaps, trying to find the right words to say. I know he did not expect what I said. But that's the truth.

****

ill try to edit all the errors later. ❤️