Part 68

3 months later

"So I'm right!" Jimin exclaimed as I showed him the result. "You have another baby made on the desk."

I slapped his arm. "Why are you so rude?"

Jimin rubbed his arm. "Come on! This happened twice. Soobin is made on the desk as well."

I crinkled my forehead. "And how did you know that Soobin is made on the desk?"

Jimin thinks for a while then his eyes widened and his lips formed an 'o'. "Oh shit yes! Thank you for giving me an idea. We will try it in the car next time."

Jimin and I laughed. I love this moments with him. Just talking about anything and everything.

"But don't get arrested okay?" I teased him.

"You know what. I will ask Mr. Kim if  Yoongi and I can borrow that table so I can also conceive soon." Jimin added.

"You and Yoongi are trying?" I asked in excitement.

Jimin smiles and nods.

"Oh gosh! I hope you'll get pregnant soon. You have plans of getting married?"

"Jin, I think I should be the one to ask you that. Did Mr. Kim already asked you to marry him?" Jimin asked and he looked more excited than I do.

But Taehyung did not ask me yet. "Not yet Jimin. Maybe he's not yet ready to get married anytime soon."

Jimin frowned. "And how did you know that he's not yet ready?"

I scowled at him. "Wait, don't tell me you know something again?"

Jimin shook his head with his hands waving at me. "No no! You know, if ever he's planning on something, I believe he will not ask for my help. Maybe he wanted it secret and he will surprise you."

I sigh. I don't want to assume that what Jimin just said is true. I don't want to get hurt or get disappointed. Or is it because I am expecting for too much?

Everytime he will ask me for a date, I always thought that he will propose and I always end up disappointed. I think I should stop myself from expecting too much.

We have been living under one roof for a couple of months now. And he was so happy when I told him that I am pregnant again.

Sadly, Taehyung never gained all his memories back. I told him not to worry but instead, we will create new and beautiful memories together. With Chanri, with Soobin and our soon to be born kid.

He forgot about Chanri's birth, he's not with me when I gave birth to Soobin and this time, he wanted to be with me all the way.

He wanted to monitor everything because for him, not being unfair to his first two children, this will be his first time to witness his child being born. And we are both excited because we are hoping that he can remember how Chanri was born once he witness me giving birth to our child.

I noticed that he usually remembers things when he's being triggered. So I guess, me giving birth to our child can somehow trigger his memories of Chanri being born. And Chanri's childhood.

It maybe sad but for Chanri, but she's not rushing or insisting his father. She maybe only 10, but she fully understood what happened to her father. She's more than happy for her father's presence and love.

With our kids, Chanri never had a hard time adjusting to his baby brother. She loves being a sister. She matured a lot even she's only 10 years old.

And she's not saying Park anymore when referring to Jimin. I taught her to call Jimin Uncle Chimmy. And she obeyed. She's more cheerful now and friendly. Unlike her grumpy attitude before.

And the sweetest of all, she's now calling me Papa Jin.

My eomma's rice cake shop is now getting bigger. Taehyung bought the house that we are renting before so eomma won't need to pay for the rent. And fortunately, her business is doing good. Seulgi is back to help her since I am now living with Taehyung. But I always visit her twice a week.

"What's with the sad face hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing. I... this is funny. Everytime Taehyung asked me for a date, I automatically think that he will propose to me. But I always end up getting nothing. Do you think Taehyung really wants to marry me or he's okay with it being partners?"

Jimin hold my hands. "I can't answer that for you but after what two of you have been through, I am positive that he wanted you to be his husband."

I gave Jimin a weak smile. I don't know if that's too much to ask but I really want to be his husband. I think I love him too much. Maybe I don't need to rush things and just wait.

"Babe!" Taehyung called as he arrived from a business meeting on a Saturday. He leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Yoongi and Jimin will have dinner here babe."

"Oh that's nice. I'll ask Minyoon to cook dinner." I stood up and went to the kitchen with Jimin.

Dinner.

"Father, you promised that we will watch Toy Story 4." Chanri said to Taehyung.

"Oh.. yes of course. I already reserved Tempur for tomorrow night." Taehyung patter Chanri on the head.

Chanri clapped that made Soobin clapped as well. "Thank you father!"

I remembered, that's where we had our movie date after our Namsan Tower dinner.  I hope he will remember that it happened there.

"You can come Jimin and Yoongi." Taehyung offered that made Jimin squeal.

"That's a children movie." Yoongi whine.

"And so? I'm after the movie theater. I heard it's one of the best." Jimin insists.

And just like the typical Yoongi, he just looked at Jimin and rolled his eyes.

Taehyung looked at me and smile. I just smiled back. I don't know why I'm feeling a little sulky about it. Knowing that my long awaited proposal will definitely not happen tomorrow . Or maybe, this is more of my pregnancy hormone.

**
Just a light chapter for everyone.
💜💜