Part 22

Taehyung

I woke up the next day with a brutal feeling like someone is crushing my head. Alcohol finally wear off and hangover already taking over. I struggle to sit up. I need to get a shower to somehow ease my  headache.

I sat on the edge of my bed massaging my temple with my fingers. I really do feel like shit right now. I already swear that I will never drink that much ever again and here I am, eating my own words.

I heard a knock from the door. I looked who is coming in. I smiled to myself. Here he is, the primary cause of my hangover.

"Goodmorning sir. Minyoon asked me to bring this to you. It's her grocery day today." Seokjin said placing the food tray on my bed. "Eat your soup sir, it's good for your hangover."

"Thank you. I'll shower first. Just leave it there."

I stood up but suddenly felt dizzy. I think he noticed as he went to hold me by the arm. He did not say anything. I know I looked completely wasted. But then, my stomach lurched. I tried my best to force it down but it was too late. I spewed right across his chest. Surprisingly, he did not move away. I felt his hand rubbing my back as I continue to vomit on the floor. Disgusting. Embarrassing. Degrading. Now I know exactly how he felt when he vomit on my suit when we first met.

Somehow, that ease the heavy feeling inside me. I felt a little better after that puke. My dizziness subsides. "I'll just get a tub and mop sir." Seriously? He will clean it? I grabbed his wrist. "No. Let the maids clean it. It's not your job. Go back to your room and clean yourself."

He went out of my bedroom without protest. I used the intercom to call the maid to clean.

I went straight to the bathroom to shower. I know after this I'll feel a lot better. I think I owe Seokjin an apology. I forgot to say sorry for vomiting on him.

Seokjin

My sister used to vomit on my clothes when she was little but an adult doing that is very disgusting. Now, Taehyung and I are even. I think he cannot use what happened before for treating me rudely. I showered and scrubbed hard to remove the smell.

After cleaning myself and changing my clothes, I'm ready to go to the kitchen to help Minyoon. Chanri is currently on her educational trip and will be out until afternoon. I opened the door and was shocked to see Taehyung standing outside my bedroom.

"I was about to knock." He said.

"Why sir? What can I do for you?" I asked forcing a smile.

"Can we talk?"

"Oh.. Sure sir. Come in."

I closed the door behind me as Taehyung took the chair near my bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and wait for him to talk. And I hope he'll do it fast as I'm not ready for a staring game right now after what Minyoon told me last night.

I saw him fidgeting his fingers and biting his lower lip. His eyes on the floor. I jerked when he suddenly gazed on me. Why is he so handsome when he looks angry?

"Are you feeling better now sir?" I asked. His face still looks tired but still handsome.

"Yes I'm good. Vomiting somehow helped ease my dizziness and the soup as well." He smiled.

I smile back at him.

He took a deep breath, "Jin I'm sorry."

"No sir its okay. It's just a vomit. No big deal."

"Aside from that." He licked his lips and took another deep breath before staring at me. "I'm sorry for treating you cruel Jin. I know it's too much. Acting like you're my property. I'm sorry for not giving you choices and freedom to do what you want. I knew I treated you all so badly, not just you but all the people around me. I'm arrogant, I know. I am self-centered. I am heartless. I admit that."

"I know it's all my fault. Staying imprisoned in my past. Still dwelling on it after a long time. Keeping all my emotions deep inside because I'm scared that others will reject my good intentions. I live in fear of being abandoned. So I thought I'd rather show my bad side to stay alone than showing who I really am then being left alone again."

"With that being said, thank you for being so honest with your feelings Jin. What happened yesterday? I appreciate that. And I'm sorry about last night. I know I acted like a trash. And regarding our encounter at the bar, I honestly do not think about it. Please do not think that I am treating you like that because of what happened before. We may not have a very good first meeting, but I really don't take what happened that night personally. And I hope it's not yet late for my apologies."

Really? The famous Kim Taehyung asking for an apology? I am speechless. Shocked. Surprised. However you want to call it.

"It's okay to be angry Jin. Let's talk again next time." Taehyung smiled and stood up. Maybe impatient that I did not say anything. He walks towards the door but I followed him. "Sir, its okay." I said. He looked at me. I hope I can say something better than that.

So sudden, I don't know why my weakness betrayed me once more. My eyes linger on his lips before looking in his eyes. I regret why I did that. I looked like a needy person. I noticed that his gaze went from my eyes, to my lips. I swallowed hard. My heart racing fast. What's all this tension between us for?

He walk towards me, my eyes widened when he pulled me on my waist, our body closer to each other. "I'm sorry but I can't stop myself Jin." He whispered. I don't know what happened to my reflexes as my arms immediately snake on his waist. He stared on on my lips once more before his own lips graze over mine, fleeting at first, then again, and again, and then he grabbed  the back of my head to kiss me deeply.

Feeling breathless, I break away. This is the first time someone kissed me.

Taehyung lean his head over and places soft kisses on my eyes, my cheek, my nose,  my chin, my neck, a sudden tingling sensation leaving my skin.

He gave me another kiss on my lips, brushing on to the side. I felt the tip of his tongue lick the corner of my mouth. I gasped. My eyes shut tight. "I need you." He whispered once more as he capture my lips for a hard deep kiss.

His hand glides from my nape, down to my neck, my shoulders, my chest to my waist and slowly gliding to my back before moving it under my blue dress shirt. He slides his hand back to my chest, rubbing my nipple. I grasped on to his waist by his sudden action and of the sensation it sends all through my body. My moan trapped in his mouth. God, how can this feel so good?

His hand travels down again to my waist pulling me closer to his, kiss never breaks as he guide me to my bed and lay me down. Pinning my body with his. I think I already lost my senses. I think I will surrender myself to him. Only to Taehyung.