Part 7

Double update today. I have five chapters ready for this book but I'm just too lazy to edit and upload. 😂

💜💜💜💜💜

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook filled Taehyung's glass with wine. They were inside a fancy restaurant enjoying their second bottle.

"You're so nasty earlier huh? That boy looked terrified." Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung just curve his lips to a smile.

"He's handsome don't you think?" Jungkook sipped from his glass.

"Don't start JK. You know I just hate employees with attitude. To think it's only his second day." Taehyung sternly said.

"mmmmmm..." Jungkook took another sip. He just smiled.

"I saw Hee Gi yesterday." Taehyung opened up. He gulped the whole glass of wine in one go then filled it up again. "She's with her child."

Jungkook looked shocked . "After five years?And for real, she already have another child? Did she even ask how's your daughter?"

"She moved away when she saw me. I don't think she cares for our daughter." Taehyung's aura turned gloomy. "I can't believe she will do something like that. Giving birth and leaving her newborn baby. I still can't believe it."

"It's been a while. You should have moved on. Besides, ChanRi is already 5 years old. She never really mention his mother or look for her. You should do the same thing." Jungkook uttered.

"It's easy to say that JK but it's not easy to do." Taehyung gulped another full glass and reached for the bottle again but Jungkook tapped his hand.

"Too much, hyung. We still need to go to office tomorrow. Let's go. I'll bring you home." Jungkook stood up and grabbed Taehyung by the arm. He is quite drunk.

SEOKJIN'S POV

I arrived early today. I woke up extra early to deliver eomma's rice cakes. One hour earlier is the safest that I can do.

Jimin arrived 10 minutes before the time, "You're early huh?"

"I don't want my forehead to get poked again." I smiled.

Jimin giggled, "Here, I brought sandwich. Have you eaten your breakfast?"

I don't eat breakfast because all I can think of when I wake up is work, "You brought one for me?" I smiled. It's been a while since the last time I ate my breakfast. But before I can even take a bite, we heard a click from the door and we immediately hid our sandwich in the drawer.

"Goodmorning sir!" Everyone in the room stood up to bow to this stupid dumbass. As usual, he did not even take a look at us and just went straight to his office. Jungkook followed him. If you will ask me, I really do think this lunatic Jungkook is that dumbass' boyfriend. But something looked weird about Mr. Dumbass today. He walks with his head bowed down and he's wearing an eyeglass.

*POP*

A window appeared in my laptop and I click READ.

KIM TAEHYUNG: Come into my office.

I did not speak a word to Jimin. I saw him at the corner of my eye, peeking at the chat message. I remembered what Yoongi said, big boss hates waiting.

I inhaled as much oxygen that I can. Behind this door is contaminated with toxic people. I need some clean air as a back up. I inhaled once more. I knocked and a click. I went in.