Part 24

Seokjin

I woke up with a knock on the door, calling my name. Sounds like one of the maids. I push the blanket down my face and to my surprise, Taehyung already walking to get the door, shirtless. I struggle to sit down.

"Hey Tae no!" I called out, no way he will get the door shirtless. What would the maids think? He looked at me, his hand already on the knob. "Don't! I'll get it." I grunt. The pain in my ass just made it hard for me to stand up. My muscles waist down were so painful.

I saw Taehyung rolled his eyes at me as he opened the door. "Taehyung wear your shirt!" I called out but it's too late.

Even without looking, I can imagine the reaction on the maid's face seeing Taehyung coming from inside my room shirtless. Shit! This is humiliating, i hide myself under the blanket wishing the bed to swallow me up and bury me dead. I can imagine how the maid gasp. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim if I disturb you." Disturb? Oh my god no! "Ms. Minyoon got worried she asked me to check on Seokjin. We heard him screaming earlier and It's already late and he's not yet going down. We're all worried downstairs." Fuck fuck fuck! Is there anymore embarrassing than that?! How can I face them now?

"Tell her he's with me. And please serve our lunch here." I heard Tae said. Oh god save me. Tae closed the door. A sudden rush of cold air swept all over my naked body as Taehyung removed the blanket covering me and tossed it on the floor. In shock, I grab a pillow to cover my body. I know my neck, my face and my ears flushed, they felt so warm. He tried to remove the pillow but i pull it back. I saw him smirking.

He climb up the bed and hovers over me, using his elbows to support his weight, pinning me underneath his body. I let him remove the pillow between us, I want to feel his warm well toned body against mine, again.

Here he is once more, staring deep into my soul. "Why are you shy?" He asked smiling. I shake my head frantically. "Then why are you so nervous? Your body is so tense." I swallowed hard as he trail his fingers on my cheeks down to my chin. Pulling it forward as he gave me a peck on the lips. "Let's shower together? We're both sticky." How can he stay normal while I'm here under him panicking and almost dying in shame? "Uh s-sir no. I-i can shower myself."

"Sir? You're calling me sir?" He smiled.

I nod. "Y-you're my boss." Still.

He chuckles then he whisper, "Hmm.. so why are you screaming my name earlier without the sir?" My eyes widen. What a shame.

He pull himself up and pull my arm to help me up. I groaned. My face frowned. All of a sudden, Taehyung scoop me from the bed. "Put me down. I can shower myself." But he did not listen and walks me to the bathroom. He lower me down on my feet once we reached the shower area.

"You want in the tub?" I shake my head. "Can you talk? Why are you so nervous?"

🔞🔞🔞

"I-I'm just.. i'm not.." and before i knew it, his lips presses against mine. His kisses are so gentle yet demanding.. Soft.. sloppy.. full of desires. His lips taste so sweet, just mind blowing. I also love how his stubbles rubbing against my skin. I don't care. Everything about him feels so amazing. It made me want to taste him, breathe him, feel him once more.

"The more you're nervous, the more you're turning me on." his voice so intense, so brave, so sensual. It made me forget the sore feeling in my body.

He turn me around, my back facing his chest, my hands on the tiled wall. He pulled my waist closer to his as he plants soft kisses on the crook of my neck going up to my ear, tugging and nipping my ear lobe. "Tae..." I moaned feeling his hands exploring every part and corner of my body i could feel my cock harden again.

I felt him rubbing his member against my ass. My ass still sore and possibly swollen. But I can't deny him. I want him to devour me again. He glide a finger from my tailbone to my crack and down to my still sensitive hole.

Then he stop, i can only feel him breathing against my neck, "Tae. P-please." I can't believe I'm whining now by the sudden loss of movement. "I-i want it."

"What do you want?" Taehyung growled.

I can't speak. We have done this earlier but i'm still not comfortable talking dirty to him. Then I feel his fingers on my lips, "Suck it wet baby." He orders. Confused, I suck his index and middle finger. He pull it out from my mouth.

I feel his finger again, applying pressure and teasing my hole. I hold my breath waiting for his entrance. I gasp when i feel him sunk his finger inside me. Bending and flexing it like caressing me on the inside. Then he ads the second one as he began pushing and rotating them in and out of my ass. I grab his wrist, guiding him to push deeper. He groaned by my action as he push it deeper and harder, hitting me on the spot. "Ohhhhh... fuck..." I throw my head backwards on his shoulders, rolling my eyes on the back of my head. He bury his lips and start sucking on my shoulder, nibbling and tugging my skin, leaving it bruised.

He continue probing my ass, sliding his fingers in and out, faster and harder. Finger fucking me. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from screaming as i release my cum. Spurt after spurt of cum spraying on the tiled wall and on the floor "oh god Tae.. ohh fuck.."

Tae did not wait for my euphoric feeling to subside, he slam his cock intensely inside my hole, making me clung to wall screaming in pleasure. Tae reached out for the shower handle and turned it on. The sudden rush of cold water on my back made me shiver. My cock hardens again.

Tae began moving his hips, pulling all the way out and slamming his cock back in. His thrust are so powerful and steady, hitting my prostate, making me buck my hips. I push my hips backwards to receive his thrust. Grinding it against his cock. Taehyung growled as he grab my waist, his grip is so strong i can feel his fingers probing in my skin. Pulling me against him as he fuck me harder, every thrust are harsh and unceasing. Pounding me hard and deep, so persistent I just cant help myself to explode again. "Taehyung! Oh my... fuck yes... yes.. yes.." I screamed, I lolled my head eyes shut, and moaning as i release my cum. Soon after, He grunts as I feel him erupt inside my ass. Water and cum dripping on my thighs. I clench and loosen my hole on to his cock, milking him up to the last drop. He pulled out, I can feel my abused ass burning. But the pleasure he made me feel today made me forget about that pain.

He ask me to face him wrapping his arms around my body. Staring at me as he gave me another passionate kiss. In his deep raspy voice, he muttered, "I can't get enough of you Seokjin. I'm in love with you."

****

Two chapters of smut. I'm sorry. More Taejin on the next chapters. I purple you all.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜