Part 11

a/n: as requested. here's an update before i go to sleep😊

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was surprised by Taehyung's sudden request. He was all over Hee Gi some weeks ago up until some few seconds ago. Then all of a sudden, without even blinking an eye, he wanted me to abort my mission and give the clerk a ride. He is weird sometimes. Most of the time.

I arrived at Daejeon around 1 in the afternoon. I parked just in front of Seo Group's Building. I rolled down the window of my car and reached for my pocket for a gum. Gum had been my favorite snack for the past few weeks ever since I started spying on Hee Gi. This job was far beyond boring. And now, another boring mission was instructed to me.

If Taehyung is not my bestfriend and if he's not paying me hefty amount of salary, I would have punch him on his nose.

At last, I saw the clerk coming out of the building. I furrowed by brows when I saw him limping. His face grimaced while rubbing his hip. "Hey Seokjin!"

Jin looked at my way and was surprised when he realized that it was me inside the car. I saw him froze. I noticed a cloth wrapped around his hand that he immediately put inside his pocket. From my vantage point, there's a hint of blood on the cloth. "Hi Sir! Are you here to have any documents signed? I'll bring it up to Mr. Lee so you can go back to Seoul early." He offered. Everything about him looked weird. Hand inside his pocket, his forced smile, trying to walk straight and his eyes fleeting.

I creased my forehead. "No, go inside the car. We will go back to Seoul."

Jin looked hesitant but then, as soon as I glared at him, he went in. I can see how hard he's trying to walk straight. As soon as he tugged in the seatbelt, I drove.

I can feel how uncomfortable he is sitting beside me as he kept on moving and shifting in his seat.

I noticed the top he's wearing, "Your top looks familiar?" I asked.

He shifted in his seat again. "Mr. Kim lent his top to me."

"For what reason? Don't tell me you went to the office without a top?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Uh, no sir. I.. i slipped on my way to office. My top was dirty so he lent me his top." He stammered.

I nodded and smirked. I can sense something. It's not Taehyung's normal self to just lend his personal things to others especially his clothes.

"If you think that I didn't notice but why are you hiding your hand?" I asked when I noticed that he slipped his hand under the bag on his lap.

"Nothing sir, just a small cut." He said immediately.

"Listen to me Seokjin, Taehyung asked me to pick you up here in Daejeon. I drove 2 straight hours just to get your ass in my car so tell me the fucking truth. I know that is the exact reason why Taehyung asked me to pick you up." I tried to persuade him to talk.

"Sorry Mr. Jeon but I slipped. I.. tried to..uhh.. hold on to something.. but.. but.. the..."

"Lie more Seokjin. Tell me more lies!" I growled. I noticed him jerked. He looked terrified.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon." It took him a while to speak again. Probably hesitating to tell the truth, "I got hit by a car sir. I fell and hit my hand on a broken plant box. Sorry sir. I just don't want to miss work. I don't want to get fired sir. Sorry."

I snickered, "Stupid. So you are more worried about getting fired first instead of bringing your ass in the hospital? Are you really that stupid?"

"I'm very sorry sir."

After 20 minutes of driving, I finally saw a hospital.

"Sir no. I'm okay. It's just a cut."

"Shut up! Taehyung will kill me if I will not bring you here. So get out and get checked."

"But sir.. I..."

"Move!"

Jin startled by my voice. He went out of the car. I saw him walk towards the ER. I followed and talk to a doctor while the nurses tend to his wound.

"Hi, please just have him thoroughly checked. Xray, scan or whatever. All on me." I told the doctor in charge who nodded when he saw the card I am holding. That's the advantage of working for and knowing Taehyung, it seems like everyone will treat you first class.
After discussing everything to the doctor, I went out of the ER to talk to Taehyung. I dialled his number. It doesn't take too long for him to answer.

Taehyung: Kook?

Jungkook: I brought him to ER. He got a nasty cut on his hand.  He said he was hit by a car and hit his hand on a broken plant box.

Taehyung: I know.

Jungkook: So you really made my car an ambulance just to bring your boyfriend to the hospital?

Taehyung: Just Shut up Kook! Just bring the documents here after that or I will fire you.

Taehyung dropped the phone. I laughed. I knew how pissed he was from my teasing. But what amazes me was that he likes Seokjin. I think I need to confirm it to him first but I know that there's a higher chance that he will deny it. He will never do something just because he is kind. Being kind and the word itself never runs through his veins.

After waiting for two hours, Seokjin appeared knocking on my car. I opened the door from the inside. His hand is now treated and bandaged. I started the car as he went in.

"Taehyung asked me to bring you home." I handed to him my celphone, "Save your number there. He might call you. And just place the documents at the back seat. I will bring it to Tae after I send you home."

"Thank you Sir Jeon." He smiled. No wonder why Taehyung was smitten by Jin. He is very handsome if you will ask me.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. He looked bewildered by my question. "Are you in a relationship?"

"No sir. I don't have time for that." I think Taehyung will appreciate that answer.

"That's probably boring." I smirked.

"Sir, thank you for bringing me to the hospital to get checked."

"I'll tell that to Tae. That's his will"

If this guy only knew that Taehyung probably likes him, I wonder if he can still work in the company. That would be very awkward and I can't wait to witness that. And I hope pretty soon.