Part 73

"Twins?!" Jimin exclaimed as I broke the news to him. He laughed. "Oh gosh Jin! Taehyung must be a hardworking husband."

"You want to know the secret Jimin?" I smiled at Jimin who looked at me so excitedly.

"Ask your husband to work non-stop on you. Like every night." I chuckled.

Jimin pouts his lips. "That's crazy. Yoongi loves to sleep, you know that. And our baby keeping me awake at night is enough for me."

Jimin and Yoongi got married a year ago. Now, they have a six month old son who looked exactly like Yoongi. Jimin is so bitter. He is so whiny that he carried their son for nine months, he go through a painful labor and gave birth to their son only to look like Yoongi. Yoongi on the other hand is so proud. If you will ask me, they are a very funny couple.

Now I am pregnant to our fourth child. Our 8 year old Soobin, our 3 year old Ara, our 2 year old Beomgyu and now, I'm pregnant to twins! And of course, our teenager, Chanri is now 14 years old.

Jungkook is now dating my friend Hoseok. After so many years, they decided to date and try a relationship. I guess they are doing well. They are both happy and enjoying each other's company.

My eomma's business now is a large one. She now has a big shop with several employees. I am so proud of her.

My noona, Heegi, my heart still hurts for her. Greed pushed her to the extent of trying to kill his own brother just to be wealthy. It maybe sad, but she was sentenced to serve a number of years in prison due to Frustrated Murder.

I and Taehyung made sure that Chanri visits her mother once in a while. I know she changed a lot but she still needs to pay for the crimes she committed. And I am happy that Chanri is so mature and gladly accepted the fate of her mother. She maybe a bad person, but in the end, she's still the biological mother of Chanri.

Mr. Yoo's child, Hana, with my noona is staying with my eomma. She's studying now and she's a very nice and well mannered girl. She's also very close with her elder sister Chanri. They are going to the same school.

"Papa, can we play on the pool? I and Hana will look after Soobin and Ara. I promise." Chanri asked for permission. She's very sweet to her younger siblings.

Beomgyu, being the youngest and still trying to understand things going around him, looked at me. He just cuddle with me while sitting on my lap as we watched his siblings swim on the pool.

We are in Santorini. Like what Taehyung promised, we will be back here with our children.

"Papa Jinnie, give me Beomgyu, I think he wanted to swim too." Hana smiled as he reached out for my youngest.

I love our big and a little complicated family. My noona made it complicated but the kids are innocent about it. They don't need to suffer from their mother's wrong doings. Especially for Chanri and Hana. I'm glad that they grew up level headed and open minded. They helped each other to cope up with their current situation. And I'm happy that they grew close because of that. They both deserve all the love that I and Taehyung are giving to them.

"They are enjoying the pool too much babe." Taehyung came with snacks, juice and my current pregnancy cravings, spaghetti and banana. Together. And I want only chocolate drink when I eat them "Here's the weirdest food of all. Served like how you wanted it to be served."

My eyes sparkle in too much delight. Spaghetti and banana with Chocolate Drink to chug, are heaven for me. Taehyung found it totally disgusting. But I love it. My heart wants what it wants.

I ate it like a hungry hippo. "Our twins wanted me to get fat Taetae." I chuckled as I devour my weird cravings.

Taehyung shook his head. "No babe, you're not fat. You're still the sexiest. And I love that your ass gets bigger and bouncier." He whispered the word ass. I slapped him on his arm.

"This will be my last pregnancy Taehyung. I wanted to be ligated after. I'm not getting any younger baby. My age really has taking its toll on me." I can feel my back and knees are getting painful.

Taehyung smiled. "Yes babe. I promise. But i still want you in bed every night." He whispered.

"Yes baby. But no more child after our twins huh?" I agreed. We are husbands anyways and we both have our needs. We are both young in a way. But bearing another child is a no for me.

Our growing family is my strength and happiness. Thinking about everything that happened, I thought all of that can only happen in the movies.

Taehyung and I met at his bar. With a very drunk me throwing all over his Gucci suit. Turned out, he will be my future boss.

My boss who poked my forehead with his finger, humiliates me in front of almost everyone then hired me as his daughter's care taker.

I met him being a monster impassive person. With a dark past, I slowly turned him back to his old happy, caring and loving self. I am glad that I am a very patient person that I learned to cope up and adjust to his attitude.

We almost lost each other. I suffered for four long years without him beside me. Four years of pain and distress. I had panic disorders. I had trauma. I never knew I can surpass all of that.

Look at to where we are now. We are happy. We learned to value each other's presence more. We learned to treat everyday as very special. We communicate often and never sleep with a heavy heart in case we have fights. No relationship is perfect. We also have misunderstandings at times.

We never failed to tell each other how much we are grateful for each other. We always say that we love each other and Taehyung always finds time within his busy schedule for me. We always go out as a couple. Time with each other is very important for us.

We learn to trust each other more, love each other more and forgive each other more. And I think those are essential for a successful relationship and marriage like ours.

So many thing I learned towards our journey.

Rigid people maybe worst but it is possible that they are going through a dark or sad past. Sometimes, tough people from the outside are the most fragile from the inside. Just like my Taehyung. He needs love, acceptance, an overflowing cup of patience and understanding.

Second, greed can never do you any good. It can even turn you into an evil person that you never knew. Sometimes, money can be the root of all evils.

Third, fate and love can bring two people in love together. As long as you are really destined to be with each other.

And fourth, build beautiful memories together and keep and seal them in your heart. It maybe a cliche but *The mind forgets, but the heart will always remember. And what is the heart's memory but love itself?

*****

THE END

*****

I might publish an Epilogue soon.

*****

Rigid is one of my favorite books ever written. This one is very special to me. I have so many apprehensions continuing this story but reading all your comments made me decide to continue writing this book.

I hope you like this as much as I do. You know, every book has to end. No matter how much we like it.

Thank you for staying with me all through out this journey and I hope you love Jin and Taehyung here.

I Love you all.

Love, IYA 💜💜

10272019
LoveYourself SpeakYourself TheFinal

*****
*from
Twan Eng Tan - The Gift of Rain