Part 27

Another update.

I love you all and thank you for supporting Rigid.

🐯❤️🐹

Taehyung

Jin and I left the house extra early as the restaurant is a bit 'complex' to reach. Maybe he is expecting an ordinary dinner date in a fancy restaurant. But I want this night to be a romantic one and entirely unforgettable.

I keep hold of his hand while driving. Our hands entwined. Smile never left our face.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Just wait, we'll get there."

I can see confusion in his eyes when I park my car in a public parking lot. Maybe he's expecting that we will park inside the high end hotel nearby but I want him to expect the unexpected. He looked at me pouting when I started to unbuckle his seat belt.

"Let's go." I said. Though hesitant, he stepped out of the car.

I hold his hand while I guide him to the subway station. I can feel him trying to pull me back. "Why?"

"Are you sure we're going to take the Subway?" If I can only record his reaction, it would be very fun to watch.

"Yes we will. What's wrong?" I asked, smiling.

He shakes his head, "Nothing."

Perhaps, he's not used of seeing me ride a public transportation.

The train is not fully packed but there's no more available seat. I pull him to the corner and place my left arm around his waist. My other hand holds on to the grab handle to keep our balance. I can feel how uncomfortable he is of our position but I don't care. It excites me more.

I pull him closer. I feel him lean his face to my shoulder and wrap his arms around my waist. I smiled to myself on how we are proudly displaying our feelings, now more publicly.

Even without a label, yet, I can feel that he likes what we have right now. As much as I do.

When we finally reach the station, we walked for around 10 minutes or so. He is even more surprised when we head towards the cable car. And he finally grasp where we are going.

"This is going to Namsan Tower right?" He said while he steps in to the cable car.

"Yes babe. We're going to Namsan."

The ride is just a three minute ride. I saw the excitement in his eyes when we finally arrived on the tower.

He was so amazed when we walk inside. It's almost sunset, the perfect time to enjoy the place. We ride the elevator straight to the highest point of the tower.

I walk him in a European restaurant. As we trail the way to the table that I reserved for us, his mouth fell open. I can see his eyes lightened and happiness glowed inside him when he went to the glass window and admire the spectacular view of the Seoul skyline.

I wrap my arms on his waist. "Beautiful isn't it?" He nods, his eyes still fixed on the view outside. "But you're more beautiful than that."

He looked at me let out a chuckle. "Tae, I never knew that you can pull something like this. Or say something like that. But I like it! No... I love it! It's so beautiful right here."

A waiter served our food and poured some wine on the glass. He hold on to the table when he feels the floor moving. His eyes widened. "Oh my god. Are we really moving?"

I laughed at his reaction. So innocent and pure. "Yes babe. This is a rotating restaurant. You'll have a magnificent 360 degrees view of Seoul while enjoying your meal with me."

I saw how his eyes glisten with tears. "Hey, why? Did I say something wrong? Is there anything that you don't want?"

He shakes his head while wiping the tear the fell on his cheek. "No Tae. It's just that, it's my dream to go here. My friends said that Namsan is so romantic and beautiful especially on sunset. I never imagine that you'll be the one to bring me here."

And I never imagine that I'm also here with the most beautiful face, with the most beautiful soul in the entire world.

"I love you Jin."

Jin hold his gaze for a moment, maybe trying to find the words to reject me.

"You don't need to answer it if you're not ready. I understand. I will not pressure you. I just want you to hear me. That's all." I said trying to assure him that everything is perfectly fine with me.

But he never breaks his eye contact and his following words caught me off guard. "What if I love you too?"

I was dumbfounded. My knees felt weak. How can I answer that? "Y-you do?"

And like how I want him to respond, He nods. "Yes."

I pull myself up from my seat and walk towards him, yanking him up. I grabbed his face and pulled him into a deep kiss. Not caring if the other people are looking. I just want to taste him and feel the silent contentment and satisfaction unfurled through me.