Part 15

a/n: i'm actually hesitant to continue writing this book but i'm happy that many of you likes it and requesting for update. So here's another update for you my loves. I purple you all.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Seokjin

"Oppa!" ChanRi run towards me and hug me on my waist. "I'm so excited for your arrival."

"Me too princess! Oppa is so excited to play with you." I pat her head.

"Sir, please come with me. I will show your bedroom. This way please." a middle aged woman took my luggage.

"Its okay, I will carry it. It's heavy." I insisted.

"No sir, its my job to serve the Kim family and their visitors." the woman smiled.

Then another woman take ChanRi to the kitchen. I overheard that it's already her snack time.

The middle aged woman guided me to the staircase. As we reached the second floor, we turned left. "This way sir." I followed. There's only one door on the left side of the second floor so I assume that, it's my bedroom. And as expected, it was.

I was amazed as soon as I enter the door. The interiors of the room were very beyond amazing. The walls were painted white that seemed to glow by the ray of sunlight coming from the large windows and the door of the veranda. It has a queen sized bed in the middle with white and gray beddings. There was a a white bedroom bench at the foot of the bed. There was a couch on the right side of the bed with a small round table beside it.

The bedroom is too big. Actually bigger than our house. I am speechless. To say that the room is too fancy is an understatement. It is actually extravagant.

"Uhm, are you sure that this is my bedroom?" I asked.

"Yes sir. Mr. Kim wants you to be comfortable. By the way, this is your own personal toilet and bathroom. It has a tub inside. You can place your belongings here in the closet. By the way, my name is Min-yoon. I am the head butler of the Kim family. Just in case you need anything, please do not hesitate to call me. I'm always in the kitchen. Feel at home and treat this as your own. Please enjoy your stay here Mr. Seokjin."

Before I could even speak a word, Min-yoon left leaving me in awe. But before I get too drawn of how big and fancy my bedroom is, I started unpacking my things and put them in the drawers near the bathroom.

"I hope you like your bedroom." I heard a deep voice behind me. I turned and it was Taehyung standing at the door. Leaning his shoulder and arm on the door frame.

I bowed, "Goodmorning sir. I actually think the room is too much. A small room with a closet is enough. But thank you sir for allowing me to use this room."

Taehyung walked inside my bedroom and sat on the couch, "I want you to be comfortable. I know I deprived you of your time to be with your mother so I hope I can make up by making you feel at ease in our home."

"Yes sir, thank you." I smiled as I put the last pair of jeans inside the drawer .

"Your job will officially start tomorrow so you have the rest of the day to rest. I already asked my butler to take care of ChanRi. If you wish to stay inside your bedroom, Min-Yoon can serve your meals here. Otherwise, she will inform us once the meal is ready at the dining room."

"I don't have any strict rules here in my house. I just don't want you to accept any visitors unless it's Park or Yoongi. Or maybe if your mother wants to come and sleep over, she is always welcome. You don't need my permission if those particular people wanted to come over. But other than them, I don't allow it. I maintain the privacy of my home and I don't want any strangers to step foot in my house.

Next, I don't want you to tolerate ChamRi's bratty attitude. Yes, she is a brat. If in case she is too much, you can tell me and I will be the one to handle her.

Chanri loves to buy stuffs. She loves to eat junks as well. You know what's important and what's not. I will give you a card just in case she wants to eat or buy something. Just ignore her just in case she wanted something unnecessary.

If you want to go out with your friends, its okay but make sure ChanRi is already asleep. And because you are in charge of her, your concern is mainly her well-being. If you have any problems or questions about her , you can always ask me. Here's my mobile number." Taehyung handed me a calling card.

And don't worry too much about your mother, I already hired someone to help her and to stay in with her. She's the daughter of my chief butler so I am confident that your mother is in good hands. She will be there to help her on the shop and house works.

While you're here, all I want you to do is to take care of my daughter. Prepare her breakfast, bring her to school then pick her up after. Then everything else are just play and study. She sleeps at 8 in the evening.

You can go out to buy your things since it's still your free day. Here's the card. You can use that for your personal things and for Chanri. Just inform me or Minyoon if you will go out today. I think that's all I need to say now. Take a rest and enjoy the day."

Taehyung went out of my room and shut the door. He doesn't even ask me if I understood everything or if I need to clarify something. He will just talk and talk and will walk out. Just him, being Taehyung.