Part 67

Taehyung sent me back to the hotel after we had an early lunch and told me he has an emergency meeting. It consumed the rest of his day and I assume he's very busy as he called me around 7 in the evening telling me that he will arrive with Chanri.

I hugged Soobin tight as he arrived in our suite that night. I miss my baby boy so badly.

"Soobin missed you papa." He said while he sat on my lap.

"Wow! So this is the suite that I reserved." Jimin said as he wandered around the suite.

"How are you my Binnie?" I asked as I kiss his cheeks.

"Where's dada?" He asked while looking around the room.

"Dada picked your sister up. He will be here later." I smiled at Taehyung's mini-me.

"Sister papa? I have a sister?" His mouth open as he looked at me.

"Yes Soobin. Big sister. You want a sister right?" I asked, I'm trying to stop myself from tearing up.

I missed Chanri so much. She's the reason why I and Taehyung got close. And knowing that she was physically and emotionally tortured by my noona really breaks my heart.

"I'm pretty sure you'll have a baby sister or brother soon." Jimin said as he sunk himself on the couch across ours making me gasp.

"Yeyyyy! Is that true Uncle Chimchim?" Soobin screamed.

"Yes Binnie. Made on the desk." Jimin smiled.

I grabbed a pillow and throw it on him. "Can you please shu... mmmmp.. Jimin!!"

"Desk? Papa, why desk?" Soobin asked extremely curious. I made Soobin sit beside me on the sofa.

"Uncle Chimchim is talking about office baby." i said as I glared at Jimin.

"You're also made on the desk Binnie." Jimin chuckled. My eyes widened. Jimin is such a pervert.

"Jimin stop that!" I yelled.

And thanks gracious, someone knocked on the door before Jimin can actually taint my son's innocence. Jimin stood up, peek at the peep hole and opened the door.

My tears immediately fell when I saw Chanri. She's now tall and very beautiful. I stood up and Chanri run to me. Hugging me tight on my waist. She's crying. Taehyung did not move. He just stared.

"Oppa... o-oppa i miss you.." She cried. Her voice faltering as she spoke.

"I miss you too princess. You're now a big girl." I said as I kneeled and wiped her tears. "You're very pretty too."

"Thank you oppa. Please don't leave me from now on?" Her tears fell again.

"Stop crying princess. Oppa will never leave you again." I squeezed her hand and looked at Soobin who looks very curious.

"Who is he oppa?" Chanri asked as she looked at my Soobin.

"Your brother Chanri." Taehyung finally said as he stared at his son. For the first time, Taehyung saw his son in person.

I hold Soobin's hand. "Soobin, that's dada."

"Dada?" He looked at me then at Taehyung. "Hi Dada!" He gave Taehyung a boxy smile while waving so innocently at his father.

Taehyung picked Soobin up and hugged him tight. I heard his faint sobs as he never let Soobin go from his arms. He showered him with kisses. "I love you baby." I heard Tae said while Chanri and I sat on the sofa. "Soobin loves you dada." Taehyung lost it. I heard him cry. I stood up to hug my boys. My two most precious boys.

We had dinner served in our room and we ate with Jimin. Eomma don't want to come because of her rice cake shop. Chanri on the other hand have lots of questions especially about Soobin but Taehyung said that we will talk about it some other time.

After the room attendant cleaned the table, I saw Chanri and Soobin playing on the bed. Soobin laughing and rolling while Chanri tickled him.

"Babe." Taehyung called as he pulled me in his arms. "I can't sleep here tonight."

I looked at him, I suddenly felt nervous. "Why? Where are you going?"

"I have something important to do. Jimin will stay with you here tonight with the kids." Taehyung pushed my hair away from my forehead and kissed it.

"You're making me scared. Are you going to sleep with noona tonight?" And that made me extremely jealous.

"No babe, I won't sleep with her. I have to go now. Jungkook and Namjoon are waiting for me at the lobby."

"Namjoon?" I was surprised to hear that Taehyung and Namjoon are now, somehow, close?

"Yes. I will talk to you tomorrow. Okay?" He kissed me. I hug him tight. Afraid of letting him go tonight.

"Please be safe Tae?"

He smiled. "Of course."

Taehyung

I went back home that night. And Minyoon was surprised to see me after 3 days of not being home. "Where is she?" I asked.

"Eating in the kitchen Mr. Kim."

I walked towards the kitchen and saw Heegi eating while ranting at the helpers. Her back from the door. I stood up and listen. Her words were too harsh. I never treated my helpers like that.

"What's wrong?" I asked and I watched how Heegi almost jumped from her seat upon hearing my voice.

She turned to look at me. "Oh gosh baby. Why you didn't say you're coming home."

I don't know why I can see a monster the moment she looked at me. She stood up, her arms open to hug me but I can't stop my reflexes. Perhaps, because of too much anger. Before she can even go near me, I slapped her hard across her face. She screamed as she tumbles on the floor. Our helpers shriek. "Don't you dare touch me bitch!"

I pulled her up by the neck. Forcing her to stand up as I gripped on her throat. I can hear her gasping for air as our maids shrieking in horror.

My anger took over my reasoning and sense of control. I wanted to kill her. After viewing the footages of how she and her accomplice spied on my car and followed us until they intentionally bumped our car. Seeing her peek on the window to watch us die and pretend to call for help before speeding away, all I wanted right now is to kill her.

I pinned her down on the wall. My gripped on her neck tighten as I gritted my teeth. "T-t-tae-h-h-yung.." She stammered while holding on to my wrist. Her eyes tearing and her saliva dripping on the side of her mouth, choking.

"I want to kill you freaking murderer crazy ass gold digger bitch! You almost killed your own brother and our son! Fuck you!!!" I cried in too much anger.

I loosen my grip when I heard Minyoon cried, trying to calm me down. Heegi coughed as she gasped for air. But I still hold on to her neck. She's crying. "Taehyung please. Forgive me. I'm sorry.. please.."

"How can I forgive you?! You shit ruined our lives! Planning to kill me and your brother so you can hold Chanri by the neck and take control of  her riches? You almost killed Jin and our son. You're nothing but a shit Heegi!" I slapped her again. I wanted so hard to hurt her more but I stopped myself as I heard sirens nearby.

Heegi hugged my leg. Probably she knew why there are sirens. "Tae.. tae.. please.. I don't want to go in jail.. we have a daughter Tae.. do you want her mother to go to jail? Tae.. no please.. no!" She pleaded. I wiggled my leg and let her crawl on the floor.

The police came and say something to her. All I can remember were her screams of plead. I can't remember anything else. Just anger and frustration.