Part 10

It's been a month since I started working. My routine did not change but I am waking up earlier than before. After that forehead poking incident, I was never late.

On my way to the bus stop, I heard a loud beep coming from behind. It was too late. I found myself lying on the pavement and the car that hit me just drove past me. I tried to stand up. My legs felt quite heavy maybe due to the impact. Some concerned people gathered to help me and ask if I am okay. I am okay. I saw a deep cut on the back of my right hand. It's bleeding. I heard someone say that he will accompany me to ER but I refused. I am actually more worried about me being late than the injuries in my body. I get my hanky from my pocket and wrapped it around my hand. Someone offered to take me to the office. That I accepted. It was very nice of this old woman to drive me to work. She was very worried and even park beside the street just to tend to me. There are still plenty of good person in this world.

I arrived in the office just in time. I am now limping. The pain just hit me right now. But still bearable.

"What happened?!" Jimin exclaimed when he saw me. My clothes are dirty and my hand wrapped in a hanky soaked in blood.

Yoongi and Jimin gathered around me to ask what happened. I told them everything.

"So you are more worried about being late than you having broken limbs? You are crazy!" Yoongi said in disbelief.

"You need to be checked Seokjin-hyung. That wound looked nasty. Maybe it needed some stitches." Jimin suggested but being the stubborn that I am, I protested.

"No I'm fine. Don't worry." I smiled.

*POP*

KIM TAEHYUNG: Come into my office.

Everyone went back to their seat after I told them that big boss needs me inside. As I went in, I tried to hide my hand at my back. The boys said Jungkook is not in the office today. Taehyung asked him to do some personal business. Monkey business if you will ask me.

I bowed. The dumbass arrived earlier today. "Goodmorning Sir."

He dropped a folder on his table and glared at me. "Bring this documents to Mr. Lee of Seo Group in Daejeon. He will sign it then bring it back to me."

Taehyung will never ask you if you understand his instructions. He always assume that you did. And he hates it if you want to clarify something because he will immediately say that you are a stupid person with small brain. Our big boss is like that. I grabbed the folder with my left hand.

"I'll be back sir with the signed documents." I bowed again. I saw his brows furrowed. He's looking at my clothes. "I'm sorry sir if I looked dirty. I slipped while on the way here and have no time to change my clothes as I am running late."

He sigh, "Open that cabinet and get a top. You change that. I don't want Mr. Lee to think that my employees are not presentable."

My eyes widened. The grumpy boss offered his personal clothing to me? But I immediately went to the cabinet still hiding my right hand.

There are several clothes inside the cabinet but there's only one top left. So I picked it up.

"Sir, this is the only one left. Thank you sir, I promise to wash this after. I'll just go to the wash room and change."

But before I turn my back, I saw him point to a door inside his office. "There's my personal wash area. You change there."

I looked at his glaring eyes and without any more question, I dashed inside the wash area.

As soon as I enter his wash room, his perfume instantly hit my nostrils. Big boss smells really good. I don't know why but it hit me to the right spot. I immediately push away the thought and continue to change. I removed my dirty top and open the faucet. I removed the blood soaked hanky and threw it in the thrash bin. The bleeding somehow subsides but the pain is more intense than earlier. I washed it with warm water and soap. I grabbed some tissue paper and wipe it dry. I ripped the sleeve of my dirty shirt and wrapped it around my wound. Then I wore the top that my boss lent me.