Ch74 - Joking

I noticed that Derek went to the same room we always trained in. I left Emberly with a very confused expression in the room and went into the one next to it. I knew that Derek had some extra excises clothes for me there. 

I'm doing good, I thought to myself, so far I haven't been suspicious. Now keep it that way. Derek isn't acting suspicious either though... Maybe my theory was just that, a theory. Well, on the other hand, if it actually is true then he might be good at hiding it.

I should've googled it already. Why didn't I google it immediately? Well nothing to do about it now. 

I quickly got the first thing I saw, a tight fitting black tank top and some yoga pants, and put it on. Just when I was about to head back, Derek appeared behind me.

"Cheesus, you scared me." I said while trying to get my heart rate to go back to normal.

Without saying anything he came closer and closer until my back was pressed against the wardrobe. I freaked out. Did he know I knew? How could he know? What is he gonna do? Would he approve? Is he waiting for me to say something? 

All these insecurities were enough for my heart rate to go up and I began to shift. Derek grinned at me and led me back to the training room.

Liz, get yourself together! He just needed you to turn. I thought as I followed Derek. 

I couldn't see his face since I was watching his back. He too was wearing something to exercise in. He had some normal jeans since that's what he usually wears when exercising, and a black tight fitting top which didn't leave anything to the imagination.

Wow Liz did you suddenly turned into some sort of creeper?

I need to get some control over my brain again otherwise I'll definitely get caught.

"Okay, the first thing that you'll have to do is get a hit on me." Derek said to Emberly.

Emberly, who was still freaked out by my appearance of a half wolf, only got more confused. "What? I'm supposed to hit you? But I don't want to hit you." she whined while keeping the nice girl image in tact.

"It's either that or we'll hit you." I replied dryly.

She pouted but Derek didn't give in.

"First you'll jump over this, then dodge Liz and try to get a hit on me." he said while walking to his place. I too got in place and waited for her to start. Emberly still wasn't convinced but as soon as she saw us getting ready to fight, she knew that she had no choice.

She jogged to the first obstacle, a table, And slowly put her first knee on it. Without even trying to go as fast as possible she took the easiest and slowest way possible in getting over it. She didn't even bother to shift.

Emberly definitely took her time. After the first knee she gently placed her second one next to it and sat on her butt.

I just stood there looking baffled. She couldn't be serious... Right? I looked over my shoulder at Derek. He was also looking as if he didn't know what to do. 

I heard a thump behind me and knew that she'd made her way over the table. Well, at least she's an easy target I can have some fun with, I thought as I turned around.

I decided to show her what we meant. This wasn't some sort of joke. This was training. Real training. 

I growled, which startled her, and jumped towards her. She shrieked and fell backwards. Within a second I'd pinned her down and made sure that she couldn't move any limbs anymore. And I hadn't even spilled any blood.

"Let me go!" she shrieked while attacking me with the most girly punches I'd ever felt.

"Please tell me you're joking." I said as I stood up.

Emberly slowly stood up and brushed off her clothes. "What do you mean?" she asked with big innocent eyes.

"Oh my god you're not kidding." I whispered quietly.

"Emberly." Derek said behind me. "Stand back."

Stand back? Why would she stand back? He's not approving it right? Wait... Is he gonna-