005

It was almost time for the tour, you and Billie were getting closer and closer each day. Which was concerning to say the least "I will miss you so much..." you huffed and rolled your eyes "Aw mommas...Are you sure you can't go?" she said nuzzling your neck "Yeah...I have school, you know that..." you sighed heavily hugging Billie tightly.

Your P.O.V
The thought of Billie being away for a long time hurt. I am head over hills in love with her and I feel pathetic.
This is the last time I see her before she leaves for god's know how long...At least me and Amelia are going to the show, turns out my mom's boyfriend was nice enough to give us tickets. It's a bittersweet feeling.
"Okay, you will look extra cute in this outfit!" Amelia held up an outfit she put together, and it was good enough I guess?

We arrived earlier at the concert, no one was there and Billie was getting prepared with her crew "Good luck Billie!" Amelia said jumping excitedly, I smiled at the neon haired girl "Thank you" She smiled looking down fidgeting with her rings "Are you okay (y/n)?" Eilish asked getting closer to me, while Amelia chatted with one of the crew members. "Yeah...it's just...I got so used to you being here with me. It's gonna be weird to be away from you i guess" I said sadly feeling embarrassed right away.
Billie looked at Amelia, who was still talking and she stood up "I will miss you too. I really like you (y/n), I promise I will call you every day okay?" She smiled and held my hand "You better..." I mumbled. Billie opened her mouth to say something but got interrupted by the door opening revealing Finneas "Hey" He waved at me and I smiled back "Billie you gotta go" Billie looked at me softly and sighed "Meet me after the show, kay?" she spoke softly and I grinned hugging her "Good luck Eilish" I ruffed her hair and ran to the crowd.
I spotted Amelia right away "Okay, I decided. I will tell her today." Amelia blinked "A-Are you sure?" You nodded.

"I love you!" Billie shouted and waved to the big crowd. The screaming was deafening but so, so worth it. After she ran to the backstage and everybody started to leave, I decided to go after her. "Hey, meet me here okay?" Amelia nodded and hugged me "Good luck" She smiled and I sighed gathering courage.
I knocked on the door and Billie opened it quickly hugging me "Ewww you're sweatyyy" I whined dramatically and she laughed grabbing her water bottle "Where's Amelia?" She asked a bit out of breath after chugging her water down "Oh...Um...She's waiting for me on the car I just wanted to say bye" I smiled weakly and sat on the couch. She sat beside me and we stood there in a peaceful silence. "I gotta tell her..." Was the only thing on my mind. Quickly I stood up "Billie I gotta tell you something" I said nervously avoiding her gaze "Yeah?" She tilted her head a bit and stood up in front of me "I-I really fucking like you okay?" I said throwing my head back "And i know it's dumb but..Ugh...I just need to tell you this right now cause you're going on tour and if you don't like me back we can just never look at each other again and-" I said babbling "What I'm trying to say is..." I ran my fingers through my hair "Hush hush hush, blush blush blush, you're now my big fat crush?" I said awkwardly trying to light up the tense mood "(y/n)..." Billie said softly chuckling "I really like you too...".

I let out a sigh and hugged her "I'm sorry...This was a shit show huh?" I rolled my eyes and she laughed "It was cute as hell...Seeing you all nervous and shit" she gave a toothy grin and kissed my cheek so softly that I could barely feel it.
I blushed and smiled "I gotta go...Can't leave Amelia alone for too long" we laughed and hugged for the last time. "I hope you have a great time Billie" I said truthfully and she smiled jumping on me hugging me tightly as ever.

~~~

Billie has left for about 3 weeks and I'm losing my mind. School is stressful as always but since I don't have Billie around to keep me sane, I feel like i'm about to lose my mind.

Billie🥴🤤 is calling...

She was at a hotel room, her hair a chaotic mess, but still...She looked so pretty.
"Heyy!" I yelled "Yooo!" She yelled back laughing. We are calling each other everyday chatting for hours and hours until we can't open our eyes anymore.
"How was the show?" I asked sitting on my bed "About that..." She switched her camera revealing a cast on her leg "Holy shit Billie what the fuck?!" I asked already freaking the fuck out "I take dancing and jumping around very seriously (y/n)." She said on a serious tone jokingly "Yeah...I see...Does it hurt?" She switched back to the front camera and shook her head "Nah it's fine...Aww you worried about me?" she pouted her lips "Ugh, shut up" I laughed.
We talked the whole night but unfortunately had to hang up.

"The fact that she sprained their ankle again isn't surprising" Amelia said after I told her what she happened "I know" I laughed nodding "Still, I feel bad for her" I took a bite of my sandwich "So...Do you plan on dating her? Ya know...When she comes back?" Amelia asked still sat on the bench looking at me "I don't know...It would be nice but...I feel like I would just fuck her career up" I said sadly "Why would you fuck her career?" Amelia asked confused "Well not intentionally you dumbass! Billie said over and over again she didn't liked girls when some fan would ask" I explained.
I let out a sigh "I don't know what to do, but dating it's...it's a strong word...For now".

A/N: GOOD MORNING YOU FUCKERS HAHAHAHA okay so, no one is reading this which isn't impressive at all but okay lmaoooo I wanna thank the 9 readers so far i love you <3
I would appreciate if y'all send me some ideas, thank you for reading. Hope u have a great day <3