017

Not gonna lie, I felt pretty overwhelmed by all the positive comments on Billie's post. Everyone was being so nice...Too nice almost...Specially at school. Which was very annoying.

"Oh my god you have to come to my party, (y/n)! But like...Make sure Billie comes too!" Gabriela annoyingly laughed and smiled "Uh...I-" Before I could answer her perfect brown locks hit my face as she turned on her heels and ran to her friends. "Ugh, I think I puked a little inside my mouth..." Lia said with a disgusting expression on her face as I did the same "Same...This was exactly the reason I didn't want Billie to post it...People will be far up my fucking ass now" I rolled my eyes.
I allowed her to post it. Of course. I was happy and the video was cute and she really wanna do it, but now I gotta deal with all those fake people...
"Well...At least you're a cool kid now" Lia lamely said and I laughed "I always was a cool kid" I winked and we laughed walking towards the class.

I looked over to Amelia that was very concentrated on taking her notes and decided not to disturb her. Thank god Billie sent me a message.

Billie🥴🥺
hey
text me when u get home ok?

(y/n)
okay..?
why?

Billie🥴🥺
its a surprise date

(y/n)
i dont deserve you...

Billie🥴🥺
ewwwww u soft
but like u deserve everything and more bby ily

(y/n)
ily too
like...i really fucking love you

I heard a tapping on my desk "Please stop using the phone" Mrs. Clark said quietly. I love her, she's so kind and sweet. I put my phone on my backpack and started to take my notes.

I dropped Lia off as always and as soon as I arrived home I called Billie who still decided to keep it a secret, she told me that it was a revenge for the horse riding date...Fair enough to be honest...
"I really hope you enjoy it...Like I don't know if you like those type of stuff but I thought it was cool..." She said sounding nervous "Billie you're so lucky I can't kiss you to shut you up" She giggled and cupped my cheeks "Come here" I felt her breath tickle my lip and I immediately smiled and waited for her soft lips to kiss mine...And I waited "...Uh Billie?" She chuckled "You're really cute, you know that?" I blushed and she finally kissed me.
After a while of us just making out, she grabbed my hand and guided me outside the car "Okay, don't peek" I felt her body pressed on my side as she placed my arm around her shoulder and grabbed my waist firmly. It looked like I had a broken leg and she was helping me to walk... "How can I peek? I have a fuckin blindfold on" I muttered and she laughed "You're such a smart ass.." I heard her laughing and I smiled.

"Let's see of you will still be a smart ass after I destroy you!" She stood behind me and put a kinda vest thing on me? I couldn't tell "Is this a bulletproof vest? Are you gonna test guns on me? Really romantic..." I joked and she snickered taking me to another place "Okay so...You can take it off" We were at lazer tag! "Holy shi- Billie! That's amazing!" I turned around and she wasn't there "Oh...It's on!" I smirked and ran around looking for her.
After a few seconds I felt someone grabbing my shoulder "BOO BITCH!" I turned around quickly, my fights instincts kicked in and my hands curled into a fist ready to punch whatever was in front of me "Holy fuck, (y/n)! It's me! Jesus!" She huffed and I placed my hand on my chest "Lia! What are you even doing here?" I asked surprised, she smiled and placed her lazer gun on her shoulder "Good to see you to...Billie said that she wanted to surprise you, so she rented this place for us and thought it would be cool if I surprised you t-" Billie jumped from behind Lia shooting us making our gears flash red "Fuck!" We yelled and Billie laughed and hugged me me from behind and kissed my neck "You liked it?" I smiled and Lia watched us almost freaking out "I love it, Billie" I turned around to kiss her and took the chance to shoot her as revenge "Not fair!" She whined and I laughed.