010

My heart stopped.
What should I say?
I don't wanna lie, I promised Billie I'd make things alright with her.

Fuck it.
"Yes mom. I love Billie. I really..." I sighed deeply and closed my eyes "Really love her, and I'm sorry" I didn't let the tears fall this time, although some pesky ones from earlier left streaky marks on my cheeks. I stood there, head up high, ready for a slap.
"(y/n)..." her face softened and her arms embraced me "I love you, I love you so so much, and this will never change! I'm sorry we are being apart lately, but please, sweetheart, please..." She sniffled "Please stick with me, I'm happy with him a-and you're happy with her, and this is time we can make it right...We can build a family, but please don't leave me." She stumbled into her words.
I swallowed hard and hugged her as tightly as ever "I won't. I love you too" We laughed and hugged again "Are you and Billie...Uh you know..." Her face flushed red and I giggled "Dating? No...We're just friends, that...eventually kiss sometimes?" Her eyes widened "Really? Have you confessed?!" She sat on the couch like a kid ready for a bed time story. I explained everything to her, eventually being interrupted because she really wanted to make lesbian jokes. And it was hilarious.
After the laughter died down I looked up at her "Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" I smiled softly at her "I was thinking about...Making an appointment next week. You want a brother or a sister?" I nodded and placed a finger on my chin thoughtfully "Sister, I guess?" She nodded excitedly "Can you imagine a little girl running around?" I chuckled "Well...Can Billie come with us too?" I saw her smile grow "Absolutely"

"So you really got the balls?" Billie asked curiously through the phone "Pfft! Yeah!" I smiled looking at my lap "That's great mamas! So you guys good again?" I looked to the ceiling "Yea! We are! In fact, uh...would you please go with me at my mom's appointment? To see if i'm having a brother or a sister?" I asked hopefully and heard a gasp "For sure! Oh my god yes! Yes mamas!" I giggled "Thanks Bil"
There was a silence for a bit "I miss you" she simply said making my cheeks flush red "I miss you too, Billie...You know...You could come over, after school" I bit my lip "Sounds good! I'll -ughh shut up! Yes- Yes it's (y/n)...Aight give me a sec! Finneas is calling me, talk to you later! Oh he said hi by the way" I laughed at the way she talked to her brother "Hi Finneas!!" I yelled and Billie yelped and laughed loudly "Okay, I gotta go, bye mamas" "Bye Bil".

School was slow today, Amelia didn't come today, she said that she wasn't feeling good. She always had this massive migraines, so I wasn't that surprised. I hanged with some girls from school, we weren't close or anything we just had some common interests and I was alone so why not?
"I heard you met Billie, right?!" The brunette one, Sophia said excitedly "Oh yeah..." I smiled and giggled "How was it?! Is she fun? I mean of course she is right?" Her chin was rested on her hands "Oh- Yeah, yeah. She's...Cool, we didn't talked that much" I lied, didn't want to let everyone know about us, I was scared people would start asking Billie and i don't know...They were kinda funny and kind but honestly? If I told her that me and Billie are seeing each other, they would go insane and tell every single soul.
"Ugh Billie is so pretty I can't! I will marry her!" The blonde one, Julia, responded showing her lock screen. It was Billie of course. "Shut up you whore! She's mine!" I scrunched my nose, this conversation was just-
"Oof! I gotta go to the principals office, I need to check if my mom brought me my notebook. Forgot at home" I smiled and tapped the side of my head. Wait did I really said oof in real life? Really (y/n)? Damn...
"See you guys around!" I waved and they waved back giving each other dirty looks about who would marry Billie.

I arrived at home and sighed "I'm home!". I went to my room and threw my backpack on the floor. I took my phone out and started texting Billie.

(y/n)
finally home x

Billie🥴🤤
hi xx
can you come over? need to show u smth

(y/n)
but im so tired 🥺
cant you show me here?

Billie🥴🤤
jesus fucking christ
i'll pick u up k?
see u xx

(y/n)
HAHAHAHAHA BILLIE IS MY SHOUFFER
byeee xx

Billie🥴🤤
its chauffeur smart ass

(y/n)
:(

"Mom! Can I go to Billie's?" I poked her back and she turned around facing me "Sure, but don't come home late, you got school tomorrow" I took a slice of tomatoes she was cutting "Aight, she will be pick me up" I sat down on the counter "Cute! And get that ass off the counter" She teased and I hopped off "I want to meet her parents, I need to know who-" I groaned "Mom! We aren't dating!" I laughed and she huffed "But you guys are friends! And I wanna know her family, just like I know all of your friend's families!" She was right, she knew Amelia's family very -VERY- well. "How about...You invite them for dinner this weekend?" I nodded "Sounds good, you'll love them!" She smiled.

I heard a honk outside and ran to the door "Bye mom!" I yelled and hear her saying bye back. I opened the door and rushed to the car. Billie smiled scrunching her nose and opened the door "Hi mamas" I kissed her cheek "Hey" I jumped on my seat "What you gonna show me?" She giggled and started the car "It's a surprise, but i'm sure you will fuckin love it".

Pepper jumped on my leg happily and I scratched her head "Pepper! Hi baby! Awww I love you so much, honey!" I said in a baby voice hugging her "Damn you like Pepper more than you like me" Billie pouted and I looked at her smiling. I scratched her head like I did with Pepper "Hi Billie! Aww you so pretty! Cute girl! Yes you are!" She laughed loudly and shoved me playfully "Yes i'm a beautiful girl, now come onnnn!" She dragged me upstairs and opened her notebook, clicking on an file. She played it and holy fuck.

All the good girls go to hell video clip.

Holy shit this was amazing, it was beautiful. Oh my god.

"Are you for real? This is so fucking fire" I hugged her tightly "Thank you! It was so dope filming this! But those black shit felt like I was swimming on snot" I fake gagged and we laughed "Where's everyone by the way?" Billie shifted on her bed "Finneas is with Claudia and my parents are at a record store I guess" I nodded "My mom asked me to invite you guys over...She- Uh...She wanna meet your family" Billie blushed "Oh...That was fast-" I panicked "No! Ha! No no no! I mean...As friends! Of course right! Since we're not even dating, she wanna meet our family cause...Cause she gave this thing with knowing my friends fam-" I babbled and shut up when I felt Billie's plump lips on mine. We kissed passionately and she cupped my cheeks...She surely likes doing that a lot. I love it.

"It's okay, I got it" She smiled and pecked my lips "You're cute when you babble" She whispered on my ear sending shivers on my spine. We were sitting across from each other and she hugged me resting her chin on my shoulder "I love you (y/n)..." She said it so softly I could barely hear it. I was surprised and I looked at her on the eyes backing away a bit. Her face was red and her eyes widened "I-Its okay if you don't-" I held her hand tightly "Billie...I love you so, so much"

Her face relaxed and she rolled her eyes "Fuck...You scared the shit out of me" She kissed me again-

The door opened.

A/N: Oh shit