008

My house was tense. I wasn't talking to my mother and honestly, I felt like shit.
Amelia and Billie are still here which makes me a little less shitty.

"Hey, you can sleep at my house if you want..." Billie suggested rubbing my shoulder. I opened up for her, told her all my family history and why I was so pissed. She held my hand the entire time which was cute.

We were sitting across from each other still in our pjs and messy ass hair. Amelia was making some snacks on the kitchen.
"Thanks...But I gotta..." I sighed and squeezed my eyes "I gotta deal with it, not run away from my problems...Already did that for a long time and...I need to stop being a pussy", my chest felt heavy and I swallowed hard "We will deal with this together, aight?" She smiled and I bit my lip hiding my stupid lovey dovey grin, I squeezed her hand and she rubbed small circles on the back of my hand gently "Thanks Biwwie" I pouted jokingly and she laughed

"Ugh, fucking dork, bro". She scrunched her nose smiling cutely and looked at her lap.

In a matter of seconds I felt her hand on the back of my head and her soft lips on mine. It took me a while to react, but at soon as I gathered my thoughts, I cupped her cheeks lovingly.
"I made some-" I heard Amelia shutting up abruptly and I smiled melting on Billie's lips. I let her go and looked at Amelia "Oh my god, what?" I giggled and she stepped back with her mouth open "Nothing! I will...I will be ummm...Bye!" She speed run to my room and shut the door. I awkwardly laughed "Yeah...So..." Billie laughed along "Yeah...Sorry about that! Ha..." She blushed and fidgeted with her fingers "Don't be" I said pecking her lips quickly. I stood up and offered my hand. She happily took it and I pulled her up making we tumble backwards giggling. I felt like I was drunk, all giggly and shit. It was a good drunk though. Felt like...I was high on Billie Eilish. Fuck, that was lame.

I pulled her waist closer and we kissed again "I didn't know how much I needed you until now" She whispered with hooded eyes while her hand rested on the side of my face and her free arm was holding my lower back "I always knew that I needed you, Eilish" I whispered lowly next to her ear and saw goosebumps on her skin. I decided to step back and Billie's eyes shot open "Ay come on! I was liking that!" she said whining making me laugh. I signed to my bedroom with my head and she understood "We need to get some alone time. Soon" she said serious.

"You can come out now, Lia!" I knocked on the door and she opened it revealing Amelia with her stupid grin on her face "Holy shit" she faked cried "You grew up so fast!" I scoffed "Shush" She laughed and we walked to the living room "Well, I made y'all avocado toast, but then y'all started to tongue kiss-" Billie looked over from her phone "AVOCADO!" she said in a baby voice running to the kitchen making us laugh.

The avocado toast was freaking delicious and after we all ate we plopped on the couch again "I'm so bored" Eilish whined "Giving you all you want and more, giving you every piece of me" I hummed and Billie sang along "But I will never can afford I just want you to love for free" She smiled looking at me "Can't you see that I'm getting bored? Giving you every piece of me"
"Piece of me" we all softly sang "Damn that was good!" Amelia closed her eyes nodding "We should totally do a karaoke night!" I looked at Lia who mouthed "Fuck yes"
"Yo, im still bored" Billie sighed "Can we go shopping or something?" She threw her head back "I don't know Billie...Your paparazzis will-" Billie interrupted me "I don't care, alright? Honestly, let them speculate whatever momma, I don't give a fuck! Plus, what's wrong with that? I'm just hanging out with my friends..."

Oof. Friends?

"One of them being something else..." she winked at me making me blush, it was like she read my thoughts.
Amelia laughed "Bro, I cant fucking believe you like pussy". My jaw dropped. How the fuck did she said that?! Is she crazy?! "The only pussy I like is mine...And (y/n)'s" they laughed loudly and I blushed "Bitch you never saw my pussy! Shut the fuck up!" I raised my eyebrow cockily still with a tint of red on my cheeks. Billie snuggled on my chest "Aww I don't need to" she played with the strings of my sweatpants "Jesus christ get a room..." Amelia rolled her eyes jokingly and Billie returned to her seat giggling and checked her phone "Y'all wanna go shopping or nah?"

It's not like I don't want to go...I was just nervous about how things would go. The paparazzis will be there, for sure, and I don't want to get into some "Is Billie gay" conspiracy.

"Billie...Are you sure that this is a good idea?" I said and Amelia nodded "Yeah Bil, the paparazzis are fucking insane and we don't wanna cause you any trouble" Billie frowned a bit "Why trouble? Come on! I haven't gone to the mall in forever!" she whined "Plus, just relax okay? I'm gonna um...Wear a big hoodie! And...A beanie!" she stuttered like a kid trying to come up with something.
"Yeah! I'll cover myself, so people won't recognise me! Pleasee?" she pouted and I giggled pecking her pouty lips "Alright baby, we will go, okay?" I smiled.
"(y/n), you still got the wig?" Amelia said emphasising the "THE WIG".
"Ugh, Lia...Yeah, I got the wig" Billie raised an eyebrow "What wig?" I sighed and Amelia laughed.

"(y/n) had an cosplay phase, and she bought this whack ass wig, maybe you could wear it!" I cringed. Hard. "You gotta show me a cosplay, mommas!" I scrunched my nose "Maybe later okay? I'll get the wig".