32

"Billie Eilish's clip with her girlfriend broke the internet"

Was the first thing I read as soon as Billie's clip when viral.
Headliners, rection videos, tweets with my face on them were making me anxious, though most of it were supporting us and wondering why we got back together and why it took years for that to happen.

"Damn I didn't know that you were an actress!" Bruno laughed.

"Dude I was holding back a fucking fart." I poited to the T.V showing the scene we were drowining on the ocean. He snickered and Lia yelled that I was gross. Love the bitch to death.

"True! I was so nervous!"
"Did Billie know?" As I opened my mouth to answer he shook his hands in the air dramatically, basically telling me to shut up "Have you ever farted in front of her!?"

We were close friends...Too close.

"Of course not! I'm shy..." I said while jokingly putting a strand of my hair behind my ear recreating Debby Ryan's iconic meme.
"Bitch no fucking way! You had NO problem on farting on my lap you whore!"
"Quit being gross you two! The fuck?"
Amelia said annoyed and threw a pillow at us.
"I thought we were close, Mel!" He jumped on top of the poor girl and all I could hear was her muffed groan "Don't call me that, bruh!".
"Hashtag Bruli" I said on a mocking tone, trying to copy the L.A white girl accent.

"If only she gave me a chance..." He pouted.

Lia rolled her eyes "Sorry to disappoint you bad boy but I already got a date." She said smugly "No fucking way bitch!" I jumped next to her "With who?!" She gave a shy smile "Uh..." Lia shifted on her seat "Remember Val? The goth girl we met at the restaurant?"

Holy fucking shit.

"Of course I remember her! Doesn't she live in NY?"
"She came to visit...Well shit, I'm already a lesbian stereotype with a long distance relationship..."
"The fuck is she?" Bruno whinned feeling left out.
"There she is..." She showed her phone to us. A selfie of them grinning showing the camera colorful slushies. Adorable. "You didn't get to meet her yet, but she's adorable..." Lia said with lovey eyes.

"Oh shit! She's so pretty!" Bruno almost drooled on the phone making the girl snatch her device from him.
"Jealous much?" He raised an eyebrow "Don't worry babe, you're not the only one who's got a date."
"Oooooohh?" Me and Lia said in union almost as rehersed.
"Yuuupp! We met on Grindr-" I interrupted him "Bruno...Dude..."
"I know, I know...But we talked a lot and he sounds so sweet!"
It wasn't the first time or the second that Bruno had a date using those apps, he was such a nice boy that looked for true love and a partner but most of those people only wanted a one night stand.
Me and Lia lost count of how many times Bruno came crying wanting to meet because some dumb man was using him.
"If you say so...Just be careful, man. We care about you." Lia squeezed his shoulder.
"Aww Lia is being all soft cause she got a girlfriend noww!"
"Shut up... Speaking of girlfriends...Looks like our little (Y/n) got cuffed! What you gotta say about that?"
I giggle fidgeting with the necklace Bil gave me "I gotta say that she's the woman of my life."
They faked gagged "Ewwww... Romance! Gaaayyyy" He said dramatically hugging Lia as she stuck her tongue out at me "The gays are destroying our kids!" Lia places a hand on her forehead.
"Quit being jerks!" I laughed while they acted like a married couple.

After they all left I decided to call Billie to see how she was doing.

"Hey baby! How you doin'? I was about to call you." She picked up instantly.

"Hi! I watched the clip with Lia and Bruno! They loved it!" I said excidedly rambling about them.

"So what about...You get yo pretty ass here so we can cuddle and eat ice cream?"

I smiled at the idea.

"I'll get dressed. See you in 10."

*Time skip*

My relationship with Billie got better and better everyday. After countless songs she wrote to me, after all the surprise dates. I made a big decision.

"Billie..." I whinned on top of her. "Hm?" I felt her chest vibrate "I need to ask you something... Important."
I left her lap reluctantly as she sat up looking at me. Her beautiful eyes with a hint of curiosity and fear.
"I really don't wanna go to your house anymore."
She frowned.
"What? Why?"
"Because I don't wanna leave without you anymore.. I was wondering if-
"I will kill you, (Y/n)! I fucking...Dude, oh my god! I almost shit my pants bro!"
I laughed loudly as I saw my girlfriend recover. After she was done she gave me a sweet kiss with a smug smile on her lips "Tomorrow we gon' look for the perfect house for us to live okay? I love you so much...I was wondering when you'd say that." She winked.

"Too big!"
"Nah"
"Maybe if we painted it white?"
"How about that one?"
Billie pointed at one of the houses listed on the site.
It was cute, not too big, perfect garden so Shark could run happily...
"I liked it!"
Billie kissed my cheek "You did?" She whispered on my ear with her sexy voice.
"Mhm..."

*********************

We've been living together for years of months now.
Every day I went to sleep up with Billie's hair next to mine. Sometimes it was green, other times were black, blonde, silver...
And woke up by the same girl with a trey with fresh coffee and a piece of toast.
Even when she wasn't there due to her job she left the breakfast on the table with sweet notes beside it, which I collected every single one of them and placed it at a box.
She was the woman that I wanted to marry. I love Billie.

When I was sick, she was by my side.
When I was happy she was there.
When I was sad, she cheered me up
When I completely wanted to give up, she said that I was worth it.

We had many adventures together. Travelling, touring, having unexpected dates on the middle of the night, getting wasted, going to themed parks.
How can I live without her?
She is part of my life, she is my heart outside my body.

"You should marry her...Come on! You guys are already unofficially dating..."
Lia sipped her drink.

"Plus, you are the cutest fucking couple, I mean...Of course we are cuter but...Ya know." Val intertwined her hands with Lia's giving her a kiss.
"No way, ma'am! Have you seen, Victor and I?"
Bruno snapped his fingers kissing his boyfriend's knuckles.
"He's right, girls." Victor pointed to them.

Maybe I should marry her. They are right.
She couldn't say no..

Could she..?