013

I hugged Billie tightly "You're so soft..." She giggled and held my hand "(y/n), listen...If you want...I can uh...Fucking scream at the top of my lungs about how much I want you to be mine. I know it's soon to say this but...If you want that... I'm more than willing to do it! In fact, I gotta do an interview uh...Next wednesday? I think? I can tell them tha-" I laughed and shook my head "Billie...It's okay, it's fine, you don't have to do that." She sucked her teeth and scrunched her nose "Would you be mad if I did?" I sighed and held her hand "Of course not! Of course I wanna let everybody know about how amazing and cute and lovely you are! I'm just scared but...If you wanna do this, I'm not going to stop you"

Billie dropped me at my house after we got breakfast (which was pretty nice, we just picked some coffee and muffins at a drive through) "Wanna come over?" She smiled and nodded.
My mom was watching TV on the couch next to her boyfriend "How was the date?" She squealed "You went on a date? With who?" Her boyfriend said raising his eyebrows. Billie giggled "I took her out" She smiled proudly "With a girl?!" His jaw hung open while Billie's grin turned into a slight frown "If you were my kid I'd slap the shit out of you..." he mumbled to himself but I heard it...So did everybody since the room turned into a deadly silence that not even the TV helped it. Billie's eyes widened in surprise so did my mom's as I just scoffed "Thank god i'm not huh?" I spat bitterly. He nodded slowly and my mom raised her voice suddenly realising what he said "She's not your daughter so don't you say anything about her!" They started arguing and I took Billie's hand dragging her to my room.

School was weird. People were treating me nicely just cause I was Billie's "friend" and it fucking annoying. People weren't afraid to stare either...
"I really wanna see you and Billie together" I scoffed at Amelia and she laughed "It's true!" I shrugged "Well...Wednesday she will do an interview so..." She squealed "SHE GONNA CONFESS?!" I laughed and rolled my eyes throwing some papers I had on my desk away "I don't know, you'll have to watch it" I winked and she pouted "Anyways...Bye bitch see you tomorrow" We hugged quickly and I went home.

Wednesday came quickly and my anxiety was eating me alive. I received a message from Bil with a link.

The interview was smooth until...