007

As soon as she opened the door, her hand flew to her mouth "Oh my god, are you guys for real?" she mumbled "You like it?" I asked smiling sheepishly while Amelia laughed at Billie's response "I loved it" She cupped my cheeks and rested her forehead on mine "Thank you...Thank you so much" she said with her eyes closed, tears running her cheeks.

"Awww Billie..." I chuckled wiping her tears with my thumb "I'm here now okay?" I said softly running my fingers through her dyed hair. She giggled and happily sighed "Can we go home? I'm so tired" she whispered with her arms snaking around my waist "Sure, are you hungry?" She nodded and we walked to the car, she hugged my arms cutely and rested her head on my shoulder "Yeah" she mumbled "Wanna go to Taco Bell?" You looked at her already knowing the responde "Fuck yes".

Amelia was already sleeping on the backseat of the car peacefully. You turned the car on and looked over at Billie, she was staring at the lights passing by with a cheeky grin on her face "What you laughing at?" you smiled and she looked down "Nah, it's nothing...I'm just happy you're here" you blushed and looked to the street "Um..Is it a good time to bring it up? The fact that I like you and..?" She places her hand in your tight and gave it a reassuring squeeze "I'm good, unless you want to" I don't want to fuck this moment up, plus, I'm in a happy place right now. No relationship labels or anything. Just this. What ever "this is".

"Let's just enjoy the moment, huh?" you smiled and intertwined your fingers with Billie's focusing on the road again.

We arrived home after grabbing our food, I placed the bags on the counter "Aw you didn't woke me up?! I really wanted a-" You interrupted Amelia "A grilled stuft burrito?" Her eyes lit up "And a-" you interrupted her again "A medium Dr. Pepper" she jumped and hugged me "I love you so much!" She yelled "Shut up! My mom is asleep!" I giggled and she covered her mouth running to the kitchen.
I heard Billie clicking her tongue behind you "You guys really know each other huh?" she snickered and you turn around facing her "Yup!"I replied proudly and hugged her "I will make your bed okay?" She nodded and I walk to my room. I took out an extra mattress we had and placed it on the living room in front of the TV. I opened the closet and took some pillows and duvets making a big nest.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Billie and Amelia laughing and talking, it really warms my heart to see that they were getting along "Heyy" I sat next to Amelia "Yo, you need to try this" Amelia laughed and passed me a bowl of nachos that Billie said it was good. I took one and ate it immediately regretting "Bro, what the fuck?!" I said loudly fanning my mouth while they laughed "Billie what the fuck?!" I looked at her, she was laughing hard, it would be cute if my mouth wasn't on fire "It's just some spicy nachos! Amelia has the same reaction, y'all a bunch of pussies" she said between laughter. I ran to the fridge and opened it chugging some milk "Jesus Christ I feel like the devil busted a big nut inside my mouth" they laughed more "You nasty!" Amelia said back "Come on, I put the mattress on the living room so we can watch something" I took my taco and took a bite.

Billie and Amelia jumped on the duvet like kids and I sat on the couch "Get yo ass here!" Billie said tapping the space beside her "Nah" I said getting comfortable "Stop being a dick, (y/n)" Amelia said already looking movies on Netflix "I'm being so mistreated here..." I pouted and Amelia scoffed "Awww come here babyyy" Billie pulled my leg making me fall into the mattress "Yo, what about we watch Mean Girls?!" Billie shrugged "Holy shit Amelia, we watched that movie-" she interrupted me yelling "Shut up whore!".

It was 6AM, it didn't took Billie long to fall sleep on my lap, me and Amelia were still awake laughing at the movie "Hey (y/n)" she looked at me. I mumbled in response and she sighed "You're not going to leave me right?" I frowned "What you mean, Lia?" she fidgeted with some loose strings of the duvet "Now that you're with Billie...I don't know, i'm scared you're going to leave me just to stay with her" she said sincerely. I wouldn't do that. Never! She's my best friend after all! Amelia is pretty self conscious, her abusive family really fucked her up...Hearing her asking me that made my heart break "Aw Lia, of course not! I mean...What ever Billie and I have, I want you to be a part of it" I smiled sheepishly "Okay, im sorry (y/n), but i'm not into polygamy" I covered my mouth from laughing and waking Billie up. I threw a pillow on her "You know what I meant! I want you to be a part of my life, forever Lia", we smiled at each other.

I woke up early and made some pancakes for all of us "Already up sweetie?" I heard my mother from behind "Yeah, Billie and Amelia are here" I flipped one pancake "Yeah, I saw them sleeping" she giggled. I placed the pancakes on the table "So...Um..(y/n), I'm pregnant".

"You're what?" I faced her "I didn't know how to tell you" she looked down "It's okay, mom" I sighed "He's going to move here isn't he?" I referred to her boyfriend and she nodded. I ran my fingers through my hair "Just...Just" I stuttered "Ugh, I don't know okay?! It's fucking whatever" My mom stood up "What did you say?!" she yelled back at me making my face flush red, I took some steps back but regain my composure "You got pregnant with that random guy?! Are you for real?!" her jaw dropped. We never yelled like this and I wasn't controlling my body, there was no time for regrets now "Random?! He is helping me!" I swallowed hard trying my best not to cry "You barely know him! If he moves in, i'm out, i'll live with my dad!" she slammed her fist on the table "He left you! He doesn't care about us!" I clenched my jaw and stormed out of the kitchen and went to the living room. Great. They were both up looking at me with pity. I heard the door slamming and as soon as I heard my mother leaving I sobbed "It's going to be okay (y/n)..." Amelia hughes me tightly and Billie stood there not sure what to do.

Like mom said, my dad left. I don't blame him, she was cheating on him. It didn't took 1 month and she appeared with this guy. I despised him, fucking homophobic jerk... It would be okay if it was the first time I guess...But no, it was the  fucking sixth time that happened. And now, she was pregnant. What the fuck am I going to do?
No one knew about that, only Amelia of course. She knew everything about me.

After some minutes of intense crying I wiped my tears away and stood up "Um...I made breakfast" I forced a smile and Amelia went to the bathroom "Baby is everything okay?" Billie hugged me running her fingers through my hair "No...But i'm sure that i'll be fine".

A/N: Y'all like fluff and shit? Or prefer some drama? Let me know 👀